1 2 3
Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/11/24 3:35 p.m.
jstein77 said:

I just read another report that the next-generation 86 will be powered by the Turbo 3 from the GR Corrola. Probably not related to this press teaser as the current generation GR86 has only been out a couple of years.

On an unrelated note, Buschur Racing (the DSM guys) are playing with a GR Corolla right now, and are finding a lot of easy power in the three.  Apparently the airbox is not only really restrictive, but the hot-air flap opens under heavy power, drawing hot air in exactly when you don't want it to.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/11/24 3:48 p.m.
Colin Wood said:
BoulderG said:

I found an online jpeg of the image and took a quick shot at editing it to see more detail. Not at all surprisingly, Toyota is smarter than me and it looks like a pretty heavily modified image (or rendering) and there is zero detail to bring out. Probably an all black rendering. Like I said, their graphic people are darn good!

I tried the same thing. Yeah, Toyota is one clever cookie.

It's easy to do if you don't want anyone to be able to see more detail - darken a few times, select by color with a large threshold, fill with black.

twowheeled
twowheeled Reader
2/11/24 8:37 p.m.

Maybe they could focus on getting some fking stock on existing vehicles.

Toyota: today's cars on a 3 year wait-list... maybe...

MyMiatas
MyMiatas Dork
2/11/24 9:35 p.m.

I watch a video last night about Toyota creating a motor that runs on Ammonia? I do not know if it was just a Canoe or not. I do not know why Toyota would share this technology with a company in China?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sJWDb3um5ME

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ICkK8ArhKlSPpFEL02bj32MCQD7sTSU2WMCkKAKg5TAWPjUnWwMAA19Galn2L6dk