1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
Darksider203
Darksider203 Reader
2/25/13 9:09 p.m.

By the way that is the most entirely untrue and dumbest thing ive heard today...what a fail. Shame on you troll!

mazdeuce
mazdeuce Dork
2/25/13 9:10 p.m.

You know Miatas are slow right? There's some brilliance in them to be sure, but they're still slow.

Darksider203
Darksider203 Reader
2/25/13 9:10 p.m.

At least what i said had some truth in it

irish44j
irish44j UltraDork
2/25/13 9:11 p.m.
Darksider203 wrote: By the way that is the most entirely untrue and dumbest thing ive heard today...what a fail. Shame on you troll!

nobody even knows who you're talking to. Learn to quote.

Darksider203
Darksider203 Reader
2/25/13 9:12 p.m.
mazdeuce wrote: You know Miatas are slow right? There's some brilliance in them to be sure, but they're still slow.

Heck yea there slow, a little faster than the car in your avatar pic tho..hope thats not your econo machine. A little money should make it fairly quick though

irish44j
irish44j UltraDork
2/25/13 9:13 p.m.
Darksider203 wrote:
mazdeuce wrote: You know Miatas are slow right? There's some brilliance in them to be sure, but they're still slow.
Heck yea there slow, a little faster than the car in your avatar pic tho..hope thats not your econo machine. A little money should make it fairly quick though

you have a stock miata and supposedly had an ae86. Your cars are slow. Deal.

Darksider203
Darksider203 Reader
2/25/13 9:14 p.m.
irish44j wrote:
Darksider203 wrote: The miata is less expensive, with more parts available.
say what? e30s can be found all day in good running and ok cosmetic condition for $2k or so, and less if you get an ETA or M10 car. I never see decent Miatas anywhere near that, at least not in this area. Parts available? Perhaps, but that's mostly because the Miata has more aftermarket than most any car out there. As aftermarket and OEM/OEM-replacement parts go, it is DAMN easy to find e30 stuff, and it is DAMN inexpensive for the most part. Plus it's No question the Miata is a superior track car in terms of performance

Oh, sorry i failed again, READ THE BOTTOM SENTENCE bro

mazdeuce
mazdeuce Dork
2/25/13 9:16 p.m.
Darksider203 wrote:

Interestingly enough, b-spec times are right about mid pack for spec miatas. They're not very far off. Yes, the car in my avatar is my do it all autocross/rallycross/kid hauler. It's a wonderful little car. Someday it will make a fine track car.

Darksider203
Darksider203 Reader
2/25/13 9:17 p.m.

This post has received too many downvotes to be displayed.

irish44j
irish44j UltraDork
2/25/13 9:18 p.m.
Darksider203 wrote:
irish44j wrote:
Darksider203 wrote: The miata is less expensive, with more parts available.
say what? e30s can be found all day in good running and ok cosmetic condition for $2k or so, and less if you get an ETA or M10 car. I never see decent Miatas anywhere near that, at least not in this area. Parts available? Perhaps, but that's mostly because the Miata has more aftermarket than most any car out there. As aftermarket and OEM/OEM-replacement parts go, it is DAMN easy to find e30 stuff, and it is DAMN inexpensive for the most part. Plus it's No question the Miata is a superior track car in terms of performance
Oh, sorry i failed again, READ THE BOTTOM SENTENCE bro

ok...so what's your point exactly? A miata is a better track car than a standard (non M3) e30, in my opinion. And I happen to own an e30. The fact that you agree with something I said earlier in this thread doesn't mean you know what you're talking about.

Darksider203
Darksider203 Reader
2/25/13 9:18 p.m.

Darksider203
Darksider203 Reader
2/25/13 9:21 p.m.

mazdeuce
mazdeuce Dork
2/25/13 9:22 p.m.
Darksider203 wrote:
mazdeuce wrote:
Darksider203 wrote:
Interestingly enough, b-spec times are right about mid pack for spec miatas. They're not very far off. Yes, the car in my avatar is my do it all autocross/rallycross/kid hauler. It's a wonderful little car. Someday it will make a fine track car.
You know, thats great and all but Its still slow bud, just like my Stock miata that i plan on Making a fine track car "one day" Too :)

Fantastic. Hang out. Ask a lot of questions. Listen to the answers. Lots of smart guys here that could really help you out.

Darksider203
Darksider203 Reader
2/25/13 9:22 p.m.

Darksider203
Darksider203 Reader
2/25/13 9:23 p.m.
mazdeuce wrote:
Darksider203 wrote:
mazdeuce wrote:
Darksider203 wrote:
You know, thats great and all but Its still slow bud, just like my Stock miata that i plan on Making a fine track car "one day" Too :)
Fantastic. Hang out. Ask a lot of questions. Listen to the answers. Lots of smart guys here that could really help you out.

Thanks bro :D

mazdeuce
mazdeuce Dork
2/25/13 9:24 p.m.
Darksider203 wrote:
mazdeuce wrote:
Darksider203 wrote:
mazdeuce wrote:
Darksider203 wrote:

Fistbump.

Darksider203
Darksider203 Reader

irish44j
irish44j UltraDork
Darksider203 wrote: So is your slow wrx..its not even an sti lmao and ur talkin about building the engine? Haha and your Triumph is a dog too

280awhp is sufficient for a daily driver. I haven't put a single mod on that car in 2+ years. Not really sure what point you're trying to make now. But whatever it is, I hope you enjoy making it. See you at the track.

oh wait.....nevermind, still going to take you a few more years for that SR20 swap...

Darksider203
Darksider203 Reader
2/25/13 9:25 p.m.
mazdeuce wrote:
Darksider203 wrote:
mazdeuce wrote:
Darksider203 wrote:
mazdeuce wrote:
Darksider203 wrote:
Fistbump.

You mean fistpump!

Darksider203
Darksider203 Reader
2/25/13 9:28 p.m.

mazdeuce
mazdeuce Dork
2/25/13 9:28 p.m.
Darksider203 wrote:
mazdeuce wrote:
Darksider203 wrote:
mazdeuce wrote:
Darksider203 wrote:
mazdeuce wrote:
Darksider203 wrote:
Fistbump.
You mean fistpump!

A gentlemanly shake of hands perhaps? I don't think I know you well enough for a hug.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
2/25/13 9:29 p.m.

Darksider203
Darksider203 Reader
2/25/13 9:29 p.m.

Darksider203
Darksider203 Reader
2/25/13 9:30 p.m.

mazdeuce
mazdeuce Dork
2/25/13 9:31 p.m.

I should buy a boat.

1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
78naoPdTS5JMkIfWCJYFSGrlUF7PSTrtnd5BLtvSeZfP8kRyE4iHxpZXf9ddysj2