1 ... 6 7 8 9
Darksider203
Darksider203 Reader
2/25/13 9:54 p.m.

Na irish i called you out on your b/s and u didnt have nothin to say everytime i came back. At u.. Same as you mazduhduece

Darksider203
Darksider203 Reader
2/25/13 9:56 p.m.
icaneat50eggs wrote: Am I the only one that had no idea what hella flush and stance was? My god, then I googled it. Some people really should be taken out and beaten for what they did to those cars. I'm still feeling a little ill just from looking at it.

Lol! Its actually quite popular to the younger guys

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
2/25/13 9:56 p.m.

A+ thread, would read again.

icaneat50eggs
icaneat50eggs Reader
2/25/13 9:57 p.m.

I guess these are probably the same people that think justin beiber and lady caca are good musicians.

irish44j
irish44j UltraDork
2/25/13 10:00 p.m.
Darksider203 wrote: Na irish i called you out on your b/s and u didnt have nothin to say everytime i came back. At u.. Same as you mazduhduece

I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

But the real question is whether or not you know the airspeed velocity of a laden swallow. Do you?

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
2/25/13 10:02 p.m.
irish44j wrote:
Darksider203 wrote: Na irish i called you out on your b/s and u didnt have nothin to say everytime i came back. At u.. Same as you mazduhduece
I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. But the real question is whether or not you know the airspeed velocity of a laden swallow. Do you?

African or European Swallow?

irish44j
irish44j UltraDork
2/25/13 10:03 p.m.
EvanB wrote:
irish44j wrote:
I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. But the real question is whether or not you know the airspeed velocity of a laden swallow. Do you?

uh.....I don't know that.....AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH

nicksta43
nicksta43 Dork
2/25/13 10:06 p.m.

I've tried to stay out of this train wreck and I admit I haven't read all of it but I love how irish keeps getting called a troll.

Just cracks me up

icaneat50eggs
icaneat50eggs Reader
2/25/13 10:07 p.m.

Yay for references I actually get! I guess that means at least some of you are as old and uncool as me!

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Intern
2/25/13 10:11 p.m.
EvanB wrote: A+ thread, would read again.

LOL my reaction exactly, this is exactly like R3V!

irish44j
irish44j UltraDork
2/25/13 10:12 p.m.
nicksta43 wrote: I've tried to stay out of this train wreck and I admit I haven't read all of it but I love how irish keeps getting called a troll. Just cracks me up

ur just jealous cuz you don't have an SR20DET swap with Crane Cams and a Mopar head in ur car like I plan to do soon.....

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/25/13 10:13 p.m.
EvanB wrote:
irish44j wrote:

But then the African swallow's not migratory...

irish44j
irish44j UltraDork
2/25/13 10:13 p.m.
icaneat50eggs wrote: Yay for references I actually get! I guess that means at least some of you are as old and uncool as me!

Hey hey, let's not go overboard here. We just like old movies ;)

now, you must get me a shrubbery. not too big. and then cut down the tallest tree in the forest......with a HERRING!

irish44j
irish44j UltraDork
2/25/13 10:14 p.m.
Tom Suddard wrote:
EvanB wrote: A+ thread, would read again.
LOL my reaction exactly, this is exactly like R3V!

kind of funny, I don't ever remember being even remotely involved in a flamefest on R3V. Could be because I'm mostly just in the project forum there though, lol.

If you think r3v is bad, you should spend some time on NASIOC.....

Tom Suddard
2/25/13 10:14 p.m.

Darksider, I have what's called a "ban hammer." Basically, I can click a button, type in your username, and then you don't exist anymore.

Now, normally I would have banned you around page 4. But I like E30s and Miatas (and currently own one of each), and I always appreciated a bit of R3V humor. However, the owners of this board (who both made me and pay me) don't really understand R3V humor. So please stop it or I'll just ban the ever loving E36 M3 out of you.

Thanks!

Tom Suddard
2/25/13 10:23 p.m.

Huh, things got quiet. Anyway, here is the original first post:

'm looking for a track car, but not a dedicated track car (full cage and what not). I need something I can load up with wheels, tools, pads, etc. and drive out to the track, drive it like hell, then come back home, but on the other hand I'd also like to build up a "nice" car as in new paint, nice wheels and all. I do have a DD so I have that which is why I was leaning towards a track car (but a nice e30 or miata is just so tempting) so what do you guys think. Having a DD and wanting a nice project to track, e30 or 1.8 NA miata?

Also worried about ruining the car if i go for a nice build rather than a straight track car. What do you guys think?

I'd suggest an E30, simply because you can carry tires and tools in one without a trailer.

irish44j
irish44j UltraDork
2/25/13 10:25 p.m.

Tom, I reposted his original post in a new thread, as pennance for being involved in this travesty.

Tom_Spangler
Tom_Spangler GRM+ Memberand Dork
2/25/13 10:25 p.m.
irish44j wrote:
icaneat50eggs wrote: Yay for references I actually get! I guess that means at least some of you are as old and uncool as me!
Hey hey, let's not go overboard here. We just like old movies ;) now, you must get me a shrubbery. not too big. and then cut down the tallest tree in the forest......with a HERRING!

Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!

irish44j
irish44j UltraDork
2/25/13 10:32 p.m.
Tom_Spangler wrote:
irish44j wrote:
Hey hey, let's not go overboard here. We just like old movies ;) now, you must get me a shrubbery. not too big. and then cut down the tallest tree in the forest......with a HERRING!
Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!

help help I'm being repressed!

icaneat50eggs
icaneat50eggs Reader
2/25/13 10:34 p.m.

Ok help me out what's r3v?

Tom Suddard
2/25/13 10:34 p.m.

Banhammer?

Tom Suddard
2/25/13 10:35 p.m.

R3V is one of the biggest E30 forums. It is famous for juvenile behavior, awesome cars, and good tech info. And also trolling. Lots and lots of hardcore trolling.

r3vlimited.com

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
2/25/13 10:36 p.m.

So it's like ClubRoadster, but with awesome cars and good tech info?

icaneat50eggs
icaneat50eggs Reader
2/25/13 10:41 p.m.

Oh so it's pirate4x4.com for the euro crowd

Tom Suddard
2/25/13 10:44 p.m.

Both of those comments were awesome. And yes, pirate is a great comparison.

1 ... 6 7 8 9

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
xsQGFRsZgnSAzxLmf8Kr0ci6BZbarYvE2UHarUeTlfSQiS1bI3tSmjgHwhWbDIvp