Feffman
Feffman New Reader
11/9/08 7:13 a.m.

Hi All:

Is anyone familair with this "European Rally School & Motorsports Park" (www.GoRally.com/erssite/) in Starke (near Ganseville) Florida? Someone approached us (www.MVPTrackTime.com) about doing a track event there. Any input is much approeciated. Thanks in advance!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer

bigwrench
bigwrench New Reader
11/9/08 8:29 a.m.

We had a event that had to be postponed. See drivenasafl.com about the Nov, event.

Varkwso
Varkwso Reader
11/9/08 3:42 p.m.

Several groups have run it so far - but most organizations feel it needs a few more enhancements to be race ready.

SupraWes
SupraWes Dork
11/10/08 4:19 p.m.

Well there's this review.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJvdDSG6zGw

dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
11/10/08 4:58 p.m.

Yikes. That review is fairly damning. The pit in entrance is a concrete wall, of which the end faces the driver??

I don't think that little pad placed on the end is going to do much to protect someone who hits that head on.

Feffman
Feffman New Reader
11/11/08 6:41 a.m.

WOW! A lot of concrete in precarious places.

The track manager(??) called me yesterday and discussed the changes they are making to the track, most notably at pit in/out and the trac k section along the pit wall. Guess we will wait to see.

Feff

byron12
byron12 New Reader
11/11/08 1:07 p.m.

definitely a "rally" road stage. it reminds me of the tracks in grand prix legends. I would certainly call it a very dangerous track.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
MN25Oc6JR8lWBhgVg2JTRXx1jemMmV1uCGjc467MUyacl2yO2SsFCaoC3XB1hNp0