1 2 3 4 ... 6
aussiesmg
aussiesmg UltimaDork
4/5/13 1:08 p.m.

More of the annual T Shirts for events.

$20** Challenge winner posters.

UTCC posters

Smartarsed decals for our old beater cars.

Apis_Mellifera
Apis_Mellifera Reader
4/5/13 1:22 p.m.

Have I mentioned Archive DVDs with digitized back issues? I feel like we've talked about that...

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
4/5/13 1:24 p.m.

WTF! You just sold me a t-shirt and a work shirt two days ago. Don't get greedy.

• BLACK T-SHIRTS. What is this white-only E36 M3? I know you are in the south but 'cmon. Would you wear a white Metallica or Maiden shirt? berkeley no you wouldn't. You would give it to some skinny girl who doesn't know who they are and go get a black one for yourself. Let's get with the program.
  • Embroidered patch for my race suit
  • Cool suit nomex/carbonx t-shirt (I happen to need a cool suit shirt right now so... if you have it before May you can sell at least one ;) )
  • Waterproof/windproof rain jacket
tuna55
tuna55 UberDork
4/5/13 1:31 p.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: WTF! You just sold me a t-shirt and a work shirt two days ago. Don't get greedy. - BLACK T-SHIRTS. What is this white-only E36 M3? I know you are in the south but 'cmon. Would you wear a white Metallica or Maiden shirt? berkeley no you wouldn't. You would give it to some skinny girl who doesn't know who they are and go get a black one for yourself. Let's get with the program. - Embroidered patch for my race suit - Cool suit nomex/carbonx t-shirt (I happen to need a cool suit shirt right now so... if you have it before May you can sell at least one ;) ) - Waterproof/windproof rain jacket

Dude, now I totally want a white Metallica T shirt. Especially if it commemorated the Black Album, which in turn honored the White Album. it would be an Fe-fest!

ZOO
ZOO GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
4/5/13 1:33 p.m.

I'd like a superdork sticker. I've earned it.

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Intern
4/5/13 1:34 p.m.

We actually sell black shirts.

ZOO
ZOO GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
4/5/13 1:34 p.m.
Javelin wrote:
dean1484 wrote: Track day discounts or discounts at GRM advertizers
Now *there's* something worthwhile! I'd be all over a GRM discount page and/or special events. Also, magnetic GRM stickers so I can shill for you guys at the track but not have to run them on the street / ruin my paint.

I will happily offer Forum members a discount to my track day -- free accommodations at Chez Switzer. BYOB.

DrBoost
DrBoost PowerDork
4/5/13 1:35 p.m.

DVD of the challenge. I think you guys did it in 2003? Even though the production quality wasn't up to a terribly high standard, I LOVED it.
Really, I'd gladly pay $20 or more for a DVD of the challenge.

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
4/5/13 1:37 p.m.
tuna55 wrote:
AAA for the rest of us - good idea.

Have you guys checked out the "Parts Counter" forum? Special deals for GRM subscribers pop up there:

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/advertiser-playground/

turboswede
turboswede GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
Woody wrote: I would buy GRM Beer, exclusively, if'n it were available. Of course, distribution might be an issue. Standing by your mailbox waiting for beer gets old real fast.

Having a beer while you wait helps.... wait.

MA$$hole
MA$$hole HalfDork

Hot Sauce or other food product.

GRM Condoms Hell, if Kiss & Slayer can have them, & now they come in bacon form. Why not?

slefain
slefain UltraDork
4/5/13 1:38 p.m.
DrBoost wrote: DVD of the challenge. I think you guys did it in 2003? Even though the production quality wasn't up to a terribly high standard, I LOVED it. Really, I'd gladly pay $20 or more for a DVD of the challenge.

That idea has legs. Call the guys at BangShift.com and get them to come live broadcast the event, then just record the feed. Chad and Brian are just crazy enough to do it.

kreb
kreb GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
4/5/13 1:40 p.m.

How about shirts in colors other than e-z-stain white? Long sleeves would be a plus. Maybie comfortable baseball hats like the Japanese wear, rather than big, bulky American style versions.

turboswede
turboswede GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
4/5/13 1:43 p.m.

GRM energy drink?

GRM Shoes?

GRM Flamethrower? (the kids love these)

GRM Per-bear? (What? Too soon?)

tuna55
tuna55 UberDork
4/5/13 1:47 p.m.
Joe Gearin wrote:
tuna55 wrote:
Have you guys checked out the "Parts Counter" forum? Special deals for GRM subscribers pop up there: http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/advertiser-playground/

that is some good stuff, no doubt. "We're having a sale just for GRM." That really is appreciated.

I mean like AAA really. "Every time you check out at OurRacingPartsRockTheHouse.com, use your GRM subscriber number in the box to receive 130% off of your entire order!" type stuff.

jere
jere Reader
4/5/13 1:50 p.m.
DrBoost wrote: DVD of the challenge. I think you guys did it in 2003? Even though the production quality wasn't up to a terribly high standard, I LOVED it. Really, I'd gladly pay $20 or more for a DVD of the challenge.

I second this, but I didn't see that other video. Get some good walk around videos, and then maybe steal some gopro footage from half of the cars that prolly already have it.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
4/5/13 1:53 p.m.

LOL @ duct tape & zip ties (although the idea is tempting)...and Per-bear (will it come with a little Stig bear? )

Somebody said protective fender covers recently in the O/T section.

+1 for Challenge DVD.

And I've been wanting a digital-only subscription for a while

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
4/5/13 1:54 p.m.
Joe Gearin wrote:
tuna55 wrote:
Have you guys checked out the "Parts Counter" forum? Special deals for GRM subscribers pop up there: http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/advertiser-playground/

We will also have UTCC posters available again this year. They will be printed soon.

You can also purchase a "digital only" subscription to GRM or CMS through Apple's Newsstand.

And guys, black shirts have been available for a while now.

Sky_Render
Sky_Render Dork
4/5/13 1:58 p.m.

In all seriousness, how about a GRM canvas bag to carry tools around in? I also like the idea of the nice tire-pressure gauge.

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 UberDork
4/5/13 2:02 p.m.

Florida citrus
Giant cockroaches (to scare your friends)
A line of patio block with embossed GRM logo

dj
dj Reader
4/5/13 2:15 p.m.

I think a lot of these pop up tent/cheap tool ideas could be done on the cheap with just sticker packs in different sizes and designs. What about a LARGE pre-cut GRM stencil? You could even have it be layered for multiple colors so people can paint up their tents/cars/garage with an official GRM logo.

A challenge video would be excellent and draw more people in who don't all ready read GRM by getting to see what it's all about. A Challenge compilation video of all years up to date would be awesome, I know I haven't seen any footage of these legends yet.

edit: Vinyl banners, stickers from huge to small, layered stencils in two sizes: big enough for a t-shirt and big enough for a mural.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury MegaDork
4/5/13 2:16 p.m.

This...seriously, this...FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THIS!!!!!!!

..srsly

Also

• GRM belt buckle
  • GRM shop/wall clock
  • GRM beach towel/hand towel (for sweaty track days)
  • GRM Tire Bags
  • Plus Juan for GRM license plate covers, tent, canvas bag, fender covers
  • GRM anything seen below

mtn
mtn PowerDork
4/5/13 2:16 p.m.

GRM Da flamethrower! The kids love this one

DaveEstey
DaveEstey SuperDork
4/5/13 2:21 p.m.

Fender cover.

I already have a GRM banner in my garage.

Apexcarver
Apexcarver UberDork
4/5/13 2:25 p.m.

I frequently use packing blankets when loading my auto-x stuff into my car and then also utilize it as something to lay on if I have to work under the car. Only thing is that I look weird with a packing blanket around.

to that effect...

GRM track-mat; GRM pattern on a mat/blanket that is heavy duty for packing and thick enough that it makes it a bit nicer than laying on a dirty paddock/parking lot for trackdays or autocross.

1 2 3 4 ... 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
OWCQMtOKESWK1Sl3JhyF6rKdI7BZXYSq803gzzErKP0lFOHQkzG0HB16VTYmw5Av