JoeyM
JoeyM UltimaDork
4/8/13 4:33 p.m.
fidelity101 wrote: GRM Bacon?

just slap one of the bumper stickers onto a can of this

WilberM3
WilberM3 Dork
4/8/13 5:08 p.m.

even when i'm AT the challenge i feel like i miss so much of it, i'd love to see a DVD of it

magnetic number plates

biggish sized woven flags and banners

jere
jere Reader
4/8/13 8:39 p.m.
JoeyM wrote:
Tom Suddard wrote:
jere wrote: How about just stickers,
Uh, we sell stickers

Okay maybe my point was skewed a little there by the anal beads. Please note I was not the one to suggest them in the first place. The suggestion (again, that another member came up with ) was the only one that I couldn't shake/ came to mind

GRM sells car sized stickers, like bumper stickers but not energy drink, shoe, patio brick... insert whatever novelty already suggested thing sized stickers

LainfordExpress
LainfordExpress Reader
4/8/13 10:12 p.m.

Also, your current stickers are kinda big and wordy. I'd like a little more "in the know" stickers, smaller, like the size of the K&N stickers that come with a filter. I'd rather have something that size that just says "GRM" and the checkered flag than the current ones. Also, I could put something like that on my macbook. And my PBR, and hipster glasses. (Actually not a hipster, but macbook... and glasses, so... sigh).

dansxr2
dansxr2 Dork
4/9/13 10:33 p.m.

GRM Airfreshener??? Emergency Roadside Kit???

turboswede
turboswede GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
4/9/13 10:41 p.m.
dansxr2 wrote: GRM Airfreshener??? Emergency Roadside Kit???

Should smell like Thai food, burnt rubber, funnel cakes and hot brakes.

Derick Freese
Derick Freese SuperDork
4/10/13 12:40 a.m.

I think Joey is onto something for Challenge trophies.

Max_Archer
Max_Archer Reader
4/10/13 4:31 a.m.

T-Shirts in a color other than white or black (gray would be the natural suggestion), made out of a nice softer cotton instead of the stiff stuff that most merch Ts are made out of. One with art of something GRM-related in a simple color scheme on the front wouldn't be the worst thing. I'm not really into the super graphic "x-treme" thing going on with the current shirts, I think something more like what you find at nicer historic races or the like would be really cool, just with a Miata or E30 or something instead of a '60s sports car. (Something like the Mitty poster, for example, just modern cars rendered in the same style and preferably in a monochrome or two-color lineart style.)

Zip-up fleece sweater/jackets with an embroidered GRM logo would be cool and useful.

I have no idea if this is feasible, but a reasonably-priced (<$20) GRM-branded Hot Wheels-sized model car (Johnny Lighting or Greenlight) would be awesome. Maybe base it on one of the mag's project cars.

noddaz
noddaz GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
4/10/13 7:19 a.m.
DrBoost wrote: Somebody else mentioned fender covers, that might be cool. A GRM tool bag A GRM eight-ball. Shake it and the answer will be: P71 Miata WRX Jeep XJ Berkley it

Clever! I like it. Doesn't mean I would buy one , but I like it...

noddaz
noddaz GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
4/10/13 7:41 a.m.

Some of us wanted smaller decals and could't/didn't want to wait...

Shhh... Don't tell...

1 ... 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
gMCJb6ycPXEWHwc9b8BXZ1qCxda6pHdGwqf6EU2i62et7iis7eIwepLSlfdPmoKb