1 2 3 4
Lsxus
Lsxus New Reader
7/26/22 1:19 p.m.

2003 Toyota Camry LE has been the most comfortable and best daily there is. This thing is a road trip machine, huge trunk and 18.5 gallon fuel tank = 600+ miles of range. There's a reason Toyota sold a gazallion of this body style. 

Aaron_King
Aaron_King GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
7/26/22 2:10 p.m.

Our R Class by far.  We have done two trips from Ohio to Florida, one to COTA and many to NC in the 11 years we have owned it.  Great seats and the air suspension works really well.

TGMF
TGMF HalfDork
7/26/22 2:33 p.m.

Toss up between  Sienna Limited or Armada Platinum.  Both damn fine places to be, and extremely comfortable. 

03Panther
03Panther UberDork
7/26/22 4:02 p.m.

In reply to Lsxus :

You and I have VERY different definitions of "comfort". They sold a bazillion of 'em cause they are one of the best appliance cars ever made. But most comfortable? Mine wasn't in most ever cat. ; not worst, but , meh. 

kevinatfms
kevinatfms HalfDork
7/27/22 9:44 a.m.

1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. Thing felt like a squishy balloon inside those seats. Super comfortable and the seat heaters were insanely hot. Felt like a sauna in there with them cranked up in the winter. 

Loved that truck so very much. 

docwyte
docwyte PowerDork
7/28/22 8:47 a.m.

My 2018 Toyota Land Cruiser.  Plenty of space for everything, seats are super comfy and are heated/cooled.  Steering wheel is heated, radar cruise control works great, AC is artic, heat works really well, stereo sounds good and has XM, bluetooth, etc, etc.  Suspension/ride is super comfy on road trips too

Crxpilot
Crxpilot HalfDork
7/29/22 12:43 a.m.

Gmt400 Suburban 1500.  Even more than my '98 Navigator.  Long wheelbase and worn suspension.  A perfect amount of wander in the steering.

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
FXexo67SjsFT7SXQPQDAaqyOKyrajzNIseet4GfW0FXjHq8LUyYt8RSwjAHfRPrS