CGLockRacer
CGLockRacer GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/23/15 9:13 p.m.

I have a very bad (or good if you ask aussiesmg) idea...

aussiesmg
aussiesmg MegaDork
1/23/15 9:33 p.m.

rum might have been involved

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/23/15 10:20 p.m.

watching with interest

Jumper K. Balls
Jumper K. Balls UltraDork
1/23/15 11:08 p.m.

Here ya go

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/4855412597.html

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
1/23/15 11:29 p.m.

Rum was involved and Aussie was involved? IMA grab my helmet now, just to be safe. After that, subbed.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
1/24/15 1:18 a.m.

novaderrik
novaderrik UltimaDork
1/24/15 6:05 a.m.

petegossett
petegossett GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
1/24/15 7:35 a.m.

I really want one of these...seems like a sure-fire way to make the daily commute less boring!

Driven5
Driven5 HalfDork
1/24/15 8:02 p.m.

In reply to Jumper K. Balls:

Damn you! That's less than 1/2 hour from here. If only I had the room to squirrel it away for a few years until the Locost project is done. What a fantastically odd HOV lane commuter that could be...And the steering wheel is even on the left already. Without an engine it does seem a bit over priced for what it is though, aside from the novelty.

No idea what engines might fit, but I'm thinking exo cage with 'frame sliders', box flares, wheelie bars, and driver controlled independent rear braking to steer while using the wheelie bars.

Donebrokeit
Donebrokeit Dork
1/24/15 8:05 p.m.

Management ^^^

XLR99
XLR99 GRM+ Memberand Reader
1/25/15 9:52 a.m.

There was one for sale cheap and danger close to me last summer, complete with various body damage from repeated rollovers. Fortunately my wife got wind of our idiotic plan to buy it before we were able to act upon it.

patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
1/25/15 11:04 a.m.
XLR99 wrote: There was one for sale cheap and danger close to me last summer, complete with various body damage from repeated rollovers. Fortunately my wife got wind of our idiotic plan to buy it before we were able to act upon it.

yeah that one. i wanted it and am glad to have had no money. you're in medina why don't i know you yet.

XLR99
XLR99 GRM+ Memberand Reader
1/25/15 1:48 p.m.
patgizz wrote:
XLR99 wrote: There was one for sale cheap and danger close to me last summer, complete with various body damage from repeated rollovers. Fortunately my wife got wind of our idiotic plan to buy it before we were able to act upon it.
yeah that one. i wanted it and am glad to have had no money. you're in medina why don't i know you yet.

Sometimes being poor isn't a bad thing, keeps you from ending up like Clarkson upside-down in a canal..

I just recently rejoined GRM after a 10 year hiatus. I used to do a lot of autox with NER and ASCC in the pre-NORA days, and some FunDays at Nelson's, so we may have met.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
dgSf3uujh0q6LwAGbERYbXrmnaKqiYJZ5LDHfDyETdYOoKvYZNxwQHplvDvDrI6N