1 2
RX8driver
RX8driver Reader
1/3/20 8:00 a.m.

All of this is why I support re-testing everyone whenever they renew their licenses, plus make it a lot harder to get a license. Some basic lessons in math and physics thrown into the mix wouldn't be bad either. For instance, if you go 10 over the limit on your commute, figure in traffic and bravo, you saved 30 seconds and you're still late for work! Also, at 60 mph, your 5000lb SUV has the equivalent energy to X lbs of TNT.

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/3/20 8:17 a.m.

I use my trailer like a battering ram. If I'm committed to coming over and have signaled, I'm coming over. If they want to hit it, they can. It's already beat up and ugly, one more scratch or dent won't even be noticed. That said, the dash cameras are always rolling, front and rear. 

alfadriver
alfadriver MegaDork
1/3/20 8:56 a.m.
ebonyandivory said:
Adrian_Thompson said:
ebonyandivory said:
nutherjrfan said:

My personal take?  I don't care what anyone thinks about it either.

A toxic mix of morality without faith and machismo without masculinity.

Agreed! 

Faith has nothing to do with anything.  Other than that I agree.

Maybe for you but please don't speak for the rest of us that disagree.

Believing that you're not the be-all-end-all in this world and that paying it forward is why we're here does have to do with how some of us treat each other.

he speaks for me, too- you don't need faith for morality.  Has nothing to do with anything, as we do see the opposite all the time- faith without morality.

Either way, how does that issue factor into driving what so ever?  Sitting in a metal enclosure brings out really nice people just like it brings out really selfish people.

And if you REALLY pay attention to the number of bad drivers- there really are not very many.  Of the hundredes that I see every morning, the idiots can be counted in one or two hands.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
J8kX2Lh1U2d9Hrl49MHCCVOR8PRvrER5wnWOooICrwMy5xwtykrsocUc9hNVD3bc