1 2
kanaric
kanaric Dork
9/3/14 5:35 p.m.

Apparently it's using an Impreza Hatch body for this test mule and it's not actually going to look like this at all when done. At least that's what i've been told.

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 UltraDork
9/3/14 6:53 p.m.

I would buy in a heartbeat. I've actually been wanting a Honda Fit as of late again but this has power!

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 UltraDork
9/3/14 6:58 p.m.

Apparently Car and Driver has the answer...http://www.caranddriver.com/news/2017-subaru-impreza-spy-photos-news

fidelity101
fidelity101 SuperDork
9/3/14 9:16 p.m.

In reply to pinchvalve:

Because the brz is a toyota. Wait what? Yeah a toyota that looks nice and not beige. Man subaru reallly fd that up.

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/3/14 9:46 p.m.
HiTempguy wrote: At the end of the day, Subaru built its reputation on quirky, reliable(ish), function over form vehicles. They specifically excelled (and offered) capabilities a decade before virtually anyone else did (sans Audi, but I don't think they competeted at the time in the same market). I would argue that people still typically buy a Subaru because its not like everything else, hence the "its what makes a Subaru, a Subaru" ads.

Huh. I'll argue that one.

Needless to say, available in 5-door hatchwagon guise as well...

sachilles
sachilles SuperDork
9/4/14 8:06 a.m.

Eagle was 1980 I believe, and first Subaru 4x4 in the US was 1974.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/4/14 9:05 a.m.
aircooled wrote: Apparently it promotes RIDICULOUS gas prices!!! (and I live in CA!)

Oh look it's still under $7. How quaint.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
nlpvugyTN5SWiOXc0pAlv7u5vIlDxsx8n9AbOyVJF9QeExTTe1iirgmS4q0WDKtu