Cool_Hand_Luke
Cool_Hand_Luke Reader
5/26/14 7:26 p.m.

Had a wonderful day riding the Osceola National Forest with some of my close friends and members of the Wayalife forum. Got nice and muddy and couldn't have asked for better company. Hope every is having a nice relaxing Memorial Day out there!

I'm on the far right

sethmeister4
sethmeister4 Dork
5/26/14 11:04 p.m.

Looks like fun! I had a neighbor with a WAYALIFE sticker on his modified 4dr Jeep...always wondered what it was. Makes sense now!

Cool_Hand_Luke
Cool_Hand_Luke Reader
5/27/14 8:29 p.m.

Wayalife is pretty big out west, not as much on the east coast. They're all a pretty great group of guys and help each other out a lot

If you care to watch, probably the most moving 16 minutes on youtube you can watch

Wayalife looks out for their own

stanger_missle
stanger_missle GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
5/28/14 1:45 p.m.

I'm jealous. I have had my JK since October 2012. I have taken it out exactly twice. Between deployments, work and being poor, I never get to do Jeepin' stuff that I bought my Jeep for

Is that yellow TJ yours? What fenders are you running?

Cool_Hand_Luke
Cool_Hand_Luke Reader
5/28/14 9:05 p.m.

In reply to stanger_missle:

No it's my friend's. I can't remember what type they are. Has some steel tubing running the length of it, looks very nice

stanger_missle
stanger_missle GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
5/29/14 2:13 p.m.

In reply to Cool_Hand_Luke:

Hmmm... I've never seen tube fenders that arch up like that. Most look like this:

Cool_Hand_Luke
Cool_Hand_Luke Reader
5/29/14 9:02 p.m.

It probably looks more arched than normal because of the 5" lift

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Associate Editor
5/30/14 8:58 a.m.

Thanks for the invite!

Seriously though, can we get a GRM FL 4x4 group outing together?

Cool_Hand_Luke
Cool_Hand_Luke Reader
5/30/14 8:39 p.m.

My friends go to an offroad park in Ocala quite often. It's a pretty impressive place, has plenty of elevation and obstacles. We're actually going on June 7th with a big crew of about 17 jeeps. What rigs do you guys have? I would LOVE to have the GRM staff come haha! You're totally welcome to

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
F1PiiKlfepkWMaQW72Ddd6CDd8sGH5tK9be8CYwHkGrgvt2yTJjie4T631xxK9et