1 2
Salanis
Salanis SuperDork
1/30/09 1:42 p.m.
Strizzo wrote: its less miatas than it is fb rx-7's though, so it would be more like 7/8ths of a E36 M3 load of miatas

It's still enough Miatas that every morning I could get in a new Miata modded to my exact tastes, and every evening launch it off the edge of a cliff with a trebuchet, for the rest of my life... and the lives of any grandchildren I may someday have... and then some.

I could probably buy a new trebuchet every day too.

P71
P71 GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/30/09 2:07 p.m.

It's enough money to buy one thousand Ferrari Daytona's at a million dollars each.

It's ten thousand ZR1 Corvettes.

It's FORTY THOUSAND P71's!

Salanis
Salanis SuperDork
1/30/09 2:13 p.m.
P71 wrote: It's enough money to buy one *thousand* Ferrari Daytona's at a *million* dollars each. It's *ten thousand* ZR1 Corvettes. It's *FORTY THOUSAND* P71's!

Your math is wrong by a factor of 10^3.

$1 Billion dollars is enough for a thousand Ferrari Daytonas. $1 Trillion is Enough for a million Ferrari Daytonas. Or 10 Million ZR1's. Or 40 Million P71s.

P71
P71 GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/30/09 3:03 p.m.

Holy freaking Jeebus!

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
1/30/09 4:28 p.m.

Finally! Somebody put it in terms we can all understand!!

WooHoo!!

TJ
TJ Reader
1/31/09 7:02 a.m.

So, what your are saying is that a trillion is a lot? If you had say, 40 Million P71s, imagine if you had to replace all the tires at once, why that would be 160 Million tires.

How many quarts of oil if you changed them all at once?

At least it is good to know that as we pile more and more money onto our national debt we will at least be better educated about STDs.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
JRPadWvUotv6gGZWGmGjW2vMtkbEYpguJ5C7jPt9HpgpRrPMrUOTsLszv7eXOIg5