1 2
RexSeven
RexSeven Dork
5/27/10 6:44 p.m.
John Brown wrote: From CARS

Oh my FSM, that's sexy! 'Shopped, I assume?

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/27/10 11:04 p.m.

Yes. Audi TT roof 'shopped onto the body.

It still needs to be done for real.

Appleseed
Appleseed SuperDork
5/28/10 1:26 a.m.
John Brown wrote: From CARS

OH. MY. GAWD!

Want. Want . Want.

Rufledt
Rufledt Reader
5/28/10 2:01 a.m.

MUST HAVE MIATA LIKE THAT

Keith_Goodrich
Keith_Goodrich New Reader
5/28/10 6:56 a.m.
MCarp22 wrote:

What is going to happen when it is the 240's turn.

Stealthtercel
Stealthtercel Reader
5/28/10 7:23 a.m.

Maybe the 240 is her car, but when it's time to pick off a few bad guys, the answer is always Miata!

Josh
Josh Dork
5/28/10 8:00 a.m.
Stealthtercel wrote: Can somebody please tell me about the flares on the BRG Miata (with the girl and the rifle)? The more I look, the more I like. Are they custom, or does everybody recognize them except me, or what?

Those look like the tuckin99 flares:

http://www.rev9autosport.com/na/tuckin99-n2-fender-flares.html

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 Dork
5/28/10 9:37 a.m.

I think you guys are misinterpreting what I meant. I don't care about the car in the photo necessarily, I was just stating I didn't know there could be a cool picture with a Miata involved. I didn't ask for pictures of, I was simply making a statement.

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 Dork
5/28/10 9:44 a.m.

original post = cool picture this post = cool miata --- b/c it has an modded LS1 in it.

splitime
splitime Reader
5/28/10 10:11 a.m.
Josh wrote:
Stealthtercel wrote: Can somebody please tell me about the flares on the BRG Miata (with the girl and the rifle)? The more I look, the more I like. Are they custom, or does everybody recognize them except me, or what?
Those look like the tuckin99 flares: http://www.rev9autosport.com/na/tuckin99-n2-fender-flares.html

Of which quality copies are now able to be bought made in the USA. Still have to get my set on :p

@DirtyBird222 Yah... I thought it was cool miata ... was scared you were fleeing to the rice side :p

Josh
Josh Dork
5/28/10 10:17 a.m.
splitime wrote: Of which quality copies are now able to be bought made in the USA.

Do tell.

splitime
splitime Reader
5/28/10 10:24 a.m.
Josh wrote:
splitime wrote: Of which quality copies are now able to be bought made in the USA.
Do tell.

rharris19 on miataturbo.net does fiberglass. I have a set of his 2nd hand and was very happy with quality.
http://www.miataturbo.net/showthread.php?t=41744

Keith
Keith GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/28/10 11:46 a.m.
Marty! wrote: I used to be in love with Keiths motif, but the more I see Tom's Warbird the more I think it may trump the Targa. Sorry Keith.

Yeah, but mine is PAINT! Done in my garage. Tom's is a wrap. He might get bored of it and peel it off next week And would you rather have your Miata look like a championship-winning rally car, or a bomber?

The warbird is cool. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person.

And I, too, enjoy the ducktail on the BRG. I think they're practicing zombie sniping. Before you retreat to the big heavy ZAV, you harass the enemy with a rifle and a quick, nimble car.

Xceler8x
Xceler8x GRM+ Memberand Dork
5/28/10 2:09 p.m.
splitime wrote: To a point... the OP's pic is a broken miata though... thats just sad :(

I was wondering about that. Sparks = no good usually.

splitime
splitime Reader
5/28/10 2:28 p.m.
Xceler8x wrote:
splitime wrote: To a point... the OP's pic is a broken miata though... thats just sad :(
I was wondering about that. Sparks = no good usually.

By broken I mean so slammed its just a useless hunk of car. I don't think anything is technically 'broken' in the picture.

Just so I'm clear :)

Stealthtercel
Stealthtercel Reader
5/28/10 7:05 p.m.

Thanks, Splitime!

lewbud
lewbud Reader
5/28/10 8:44 p.m.
1slowcrx wrote:
MCarp22 wrote:
Ummm wtf is going on there?

High speed zombie apocalypse vehicle? I appreciate the classic K-98, but she'd do better if she stuck to the FN.

EDIT: Dadblastit Keith beat me to it.

porksboy
porksboy Dork
5/28/10 9:06 p.m.
lewbud wrote:
1slowcrx wrote:
MCarp22 wrote:
Ummm wtf is going on there?
High speed zombie apocalypse vehicle? I appreciate the classic K-98, but she'd do better if she stuck to the FN. EDIT: Dadblastit Keith beat me to it.

My first thought when I saw this photo was "She needs to tuck her elbow and thrust her hip out if she is going to have any hope of accuracy". Is there something wrong with me?

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
or6s3NAbtyoRGdJQTIHNmcxkUjv5EXnSqoFXGMI5GbdhW81cFD87fm1fvD5trwAs