1 2
JoeTR6
JoeTR6 SuperDork
10/7/23 7:31 p.m.

In reply to VolvoHeretic :

Unfortunately, you are correct.  I've gone through the 5 stages of grief over the past 3 days. smiley  But these are first world problems.  It isn't worse than my current situation, and my appetite for major projects (house or car) is decreasing.  This may very well be the house they drag me out of, alive or dead.

SV reX
SV reX MegaDork
10/7/23 8:15 p.m.

In reply to JoeTR6 :

If it's any consolation, I just bought a place with similar restrictions, and it will probably take me 5 years to get rid of enough stuff to be able to move into it. 

But this is a life I have chosen, and right now I am enjoying a Margarita at the bar with a beautiful view of the sunset over the water. 

I'll be ok. smiley

JoeTR6,   Trust me... this is probably not your last house/home.   My advice: live happily in it now, adjust to what the family needs to be happy, and things will work out great in your future.

Posted by a old fart that has had 3 "last homes" in his life.

Paul_VR6 (Forum Supporter)
Paul_VR6 (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
10/7/23 8:57 p.m.

Using the 4 post to loft the bike project may sound odd at first but it may work. I keep my mostly inop race car on mine and park the daily under it. Two ramps worth of space and it will come with drip trays that can hold small parts. You can easily make other inserts for between ramps to add more working room. 

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
8KfXHWbERAKDPEU553sD5Y2vUbIQeMJ70Uv52p9vQ31pI1ULlUoy8OuIvW72uc2r