bastomatic
bastomatic UltraDork
12/16/16 1:28 p.m.

I've got a lotta problems with you people!

Thanks GRM for this little gem. Made me smile when I noticed it today.

Tom_Spangler
Tom_Spangler GRM+ Memberand UberDork
12/16/16 1:34 p.m.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
12/16/16 1:57 p.m.

What do you mean "You People?"

etifosi
etifosi SuperDork
12/16/16 2:02 p.m.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 PowerDork
12/16/16 2:36 p.m.

I had to look this one up.

Been way too long since I watched seinfeld. I needs to rectify that.

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
12/16/16 2:43 p.m.

Is it time for Feats of Strengh yet?

trucke
trucke Dork
12/16/16 2:45 p.m.

I watched that one at lunch on Crackle!

For the rest of us!

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/16/16 3:59 p.m.

?????

Apparently I'm not a "You People."

trucke
trucke Dork
12/16/16 4:05 p.m.
Toyman01 wrote: ????? Apparently I'm not a "You People."

Don't fret. It's really 'nothing'

Seinfeld 'The Strike'

Wall-e
Wall-e GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/16/16 6:12 p.m.
Dusterbd13 wrote: I had to look this one up. Been way too long since I watched seinfeld. I needs to rectify that.

It's probably on somewhere right now. That's a show I can never turn off no matter how many times I've seen it

kazoospec
kazoospec SuperDork
12/17/16 1:47 p.m.
aircooled wrote: Is it time for Feats of Strengh yet?

So I should go work on the car without jack stands?

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill GRM+ Memberand UberDork
12/17/16 1:51 p.m.

Wow! I didn't even notice!!! Nice

Cooper_Tired
Cooper_Tired HalfDork
12/17/16 2:22 p.m.
Hungary Bill wrote: Wow! I didn't even notice!!! Nice

Same here

I saw this thread, then looked immediately to the right at the calendar hanging on the wall.

Hilarious

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
12/17/16 3:05 p.m.
Wall-e wrote:
Dusterbd13 wrote: I had to look this one up. Been way too long since I watched seinfeld. I needs to rectify that.
It's probably on somewhere right now. That's a show I can never turn off no matter how many times I've seen it

You and i are polar opposites. While jerry sienfeld is a helluva car guy, I would rather gargle Courtney loves condom remains than listen to his comedy or watch that show.

Cooper_Tired
Cooper_Tired HalfDork
12/17/16 7:22 p.m.
mndsm wrote:
Wall-e wrote:
You and i are polar opposites. While jerry sienfeld is a helluva car guy, I would rather gargle Courtney loves condom remains than listen to his comedy or watch that show.

Wow. That is both horrific and oddly specific.

ncjay
ncjay SuperDork
12/17/16 7:31 p.m.

ncjay
ncjay SuperDork
12/17/16 7:33 p.m.

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/17/16 8:02 p.m.
mndsm wrote:
Wall-e wrote:

having worked his show more times than I care to count. I might enjoy Courtney Love's condoms

Tom_Spangler
Tom_Spangler GRM+ Memberand UberDork
12/17/16 8:52 p.m.
mndsm wrote:
Wall-e wrote:

I have kind of a weird take on Jerry. I find his standup to be pretty bland and not that funny. And he's an awful actor. But the show just works. A tribute to the genius of Larry David and rest of the cast, I guess.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
jBL0a34ZzNbeNt8UeYk6U3uslfPKFzv1FU58uTLpm3mkZdXLplKKh3Iko2Rt5nf0