1 2
bastomatic
bastomatic SuperDork
11/15/13 8:11 p.m.

patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand UberDork
11/15/13 8:17 p.m.
trigun7469 wrote: Browns & Bills

x2, minus the bills. makes sense, that you are right in the middle.

poopshovel
poopshovel MegaDork
11/15/13 8:56 p.m.
bastomatic wrote:

Good on ya, man.

wbjones
wbjones PowerDork
11/16/13 5:36 a.m.

what ever team is playing the cowgirls

kazoospec
kazoospec HalfDork
11/16/13 6:57 a.m.
poopshovel wrote:
bastomatic wrote:
Good on ya, man.

Favorite NFL player right there. Incredible talent, hard worker, humble, team player and way tougher than he gets credit for. Reminds me of a player named "Sanders" - first name NOT Deon.

Iusedtobefast
Iusedtobefast New Reader
11/16/13 4:58 p.m.

Da Bears!

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid PowerDork
11/16/13 9:00 p.m.
Iusedtobefast wrote: Da Bears!

DA BEARS!!

stroker
stroker Dork
11/17/13 8:08 a.m.

In reply to kazoospec:

Just think what he'd be like on a team with a quarterback!

bastomatic
bastomatic SuperDork
11/17/13 11:28 a.m.

I'll take the bait.

Matt Stafford is far and away the best Lions quarterback in my lifetime. I would say he's one of the top 10 in the league, and second only to Rodgers in the division.

stroker
stroker Dork
11/17/13 11:53 a.m.

In reply to bastomatic:

Just teasing. He's a lot better than Seneca Wallace...

kazoospec
kazoospec HalfDork
11/17/13 12:13 p.m.
stroker wrote: In reply to kazoospec: Just think what he'd be like on a team with a quarterback!

I'm just glad they finally picked up a legit run/screen threat in Bush. I just wish they'd quit running him up the middle since he's not known for being durable.

In other news: Apparently, today we're playing the Pittsburgh BAAAbulbees.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance UltraDork
11/17/13 12:58 p.m.
kazoospec wrote: I'm just glad they finally picked up a legit run/screen threat in Bush. I just wish they'd quit running him up the middle since he's not known for being durable.

I'm no Bush fan but he is indeed a threat in screens and check downs. Sweeps don't work well in the NFL(atleast not for him) and he is not a good between the tackles runner, never has been.

poopshovel
poopshovel MegaDork
11/17/13 4:26 p.m.
kazoospec wrote:
stroker wrote: In reply to kazoospec: Just think what he'd be like on a team with a quarterback!
I'm just glad they finally picked up a legit run/screen threat in Bush. I just wish they'd quit running him up the middle since he's not known for being durable. In other news: Apparently, today we're playing the Pittsburgh BAAAbulbees.

How'd that work out fer ya, E36 M3-dick!?

fasted58
fasted58 PowerDork
11/17/13 4:30 p.m.

Pittsburgh retro uniforms are the berkeleying worst in the league, makes 'em look like jail birds. WTF were they thinkin'.

.... but a win is a win.

kazoospec
kazoospec HalfDork
11/17/13 9:27 p.m.
fasted58 wrote: Pittsburgh retro uniforms are the berkeleying worst in the league, makes 'em look like jail birds. WTF were they thinkin'. .... but a win is a win.

Yep, guess that's what they mean by "winnin' ugly".

P.S. Fake field goal when you can tie the game = the stupid. We still need a coaching staff.

BoostedBrandon
BoostedBrandon Dork
11/17/13 9:34 p.m.

The Titans... Sigh.

or whoever is playing against Dallas.

Appleseed
Appleseed UltimaDork
11/17/13 9:45 p.m.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury MegaDork
11/18/13 7:18 a.m.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
11/18/13 7:29 a.m.

...undrafted kid from nowhere... Cinderella story...

T.J.
T.J. PowerDork
11/18/13 8:54 a.m.
SnowMongoose wrote: I enjoy watching, but don't consider myself a real fan, if that makes sense. The Seachickens are the most local team, so get my backing.

I barely watch football, but I root the Seahawks. I lived out that way back in the late 90's.

Ever since that terrible sper bowl where the refs gave the win to the stealers (that's right, I said stealers since they stole the superbowl with a collection of bad calls by the refs), I've been a hawks fan.

Now I live in Panther land, but cannot get behind them nor Scam Newton.

sailos
sailos New Reader
11/18/13 1:07 p.m.

Green Bay

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
5YRFoueOZB6qrKu6zKKhVgUjpw9MDWfJQOwamXMIAADsfammDYkWdlDjnsAU4bNu