nocarbud
nocarbud New Reader
7/31/09 7:11 p.m.

So my friend is getting married in October, and for his Bachelor party weekend, we are going to the NASCAR race in NH. We're going to be up there the night before the race, and were making a plan to go out that night... Our hotel is in Woburn MA. I have no idea what's around there.
Anyone know of any good spots to go out and celebrate his bachelor weekend? He's found a sports bar to go to early in the evening, but since I'm the only other single guy amongst us, he dubbed me the one to find the non-family entertainment. so what's your favorite hotspot near there?

Carrera30
Carrera30 New Reader
7/31/09 7:14 p.m.

What hotel are you staying at? What sports bar? I used to work in the area, but I know a bunch of folks that still do. Might be better off heading into the city one night, you are only 20-25 minutes away if you are in Woburn.

nocarbud
nocarbud New Reader
7/31/09 7:21 p.m.

Courtyard Boston in Woburn... the sports bar is "Game On!"
We're going up Saturday, around 6pm arrival, and have 2 nights booked at the hotel. Any indoor karting tracks in that area, or in the city? and of course the boobie bars as well.

JFX001
JFX001 Dork
7/31/09 7:31 p.m.

www.cheersboston.com

No boobies, but might be fun for lunch or something.

Not familiar with Boston, but "generally" boobie palaces are close to Airports.....or so I've heard.

Sonic
Sonic Dork
7/31/09 10:37 p.m.

Rhode Island has the best boobie places in New England, there are lots of old school puritan laws still around.

How about some Kart racing at F1 Boston? Did that at a friend's bachelor party a few years ago, it was a good time

RoadWarrior
RoadWarrior New Reader
8/1/09 5:49 p.m.

Glass Slipper in chinatown for some strippers?

nocarbud
nocarbud New Reader
8/3/09 1:20 p.m.

In reply to Sonic:

I forgot about F1 Boston. I used to run a place like that down in Tennessee, only smaller, lower budget... but it was a helluva lot of fun. We were near Bristol speedway.

We'll have to try that out. Thanks.

Carrera30
Carrera30 New Reader
8/3/09 2:18 p.m.

Yes, F1 is a good time. Highly recommended. Get there early if you can, you tend to end up waiting and spending money in the food area.

gamby
gamby SuperDork
8/5/09 12:45 a.m.
Sonic wrote: Rhode Island has the best boobie places in New England, there are lots of old school puritan laws still around. How about some Kart racing at F1 Boston? Did that at a friend's bachelor party a few years ago, it was a good time

...and I lived to tell!!!

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/5/09 11:06 p.m.
RoadWarrior wrote: Grass Sripper in chinatown for some strippers?

fixed

oldopelguy
oldopelguy Dork
8/5/09 11:08 p.m.

My first wedding my bachelor's party was at the Foxy Lady down in Providence/Warwick, RI. A good time was had by all.....

cb
cb Reader
8/6/09 9:57 a.m.

tens in salsbury beach...OMG. and had my bachelor party at F1 def a good time.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/6/09 10:10 a.m.

There are some great libraries in the area, as well as museums and cultural events.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Mh3QVVAEceCNoKP9AaNdbTVzsvu9y4Ew0LVSlD7zQgpd6jepPlgLzP21XMGaGHcd