1 2 3
JoeyM
JoeyM UltimaDork
4/1/13 10:01 p.m.
cwh wrote: Well, it is Florida, right?

I'm ashamed of that fact. You should be, too.

Lesley
Lesley PowerDork
4/1/13 10:03 p.m.

Oh man, you don't think that thing actually drives?

tuna55
tuna55 UberDork
4/1/13 10:10 p.m.
Lesley wrote: Oh man, you don't think that thing actually drives?

Maybe he got it as North as Virginia.

That would explain:

Hasbro
Hasbro Dork
4/1/13 10:22 p.m.

Take a pen to that and you could really make your name.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UltimaDork
4/1/13 10:24 p.m.
tuna55 wrote:
Maybe he got it as North as Virginia. That would explain:

Fire Chief: "Mehh... Just pile the bodies up over the and throw a tarp on it. No, just stand in front of it...."

trucke
trucke Reader
4/2/13 5:34 a.m.

How do you shuffle steer with a chain?

Oh wait, if I just lean the seat waaaaaay back and steer with one hand.

And the gauges are sooo easy to read at a glance.

logdog
logdog GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
4/2/13 5:59 a.m.
fasted58 wrote: maybe 'rolecages' need mitering not bends

Think how much easier installing a cage would be if you did that!

DrBoost
DrBoost PowerDork
4/2/13 6:44 a.m.

Besides the sudden need to release the contents of my bowels, what strikes me about that car is the fact that, if you put that much work into a car, that many hours into a car, and you only can ask $1875 for it you have failed.

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson UltraDork
4/2/13 7:57 a.m.

And you guys keep talking like government mandated safety inspections are a bad idea?

On the Monster thing, stop knocking it and try coming up with your own brand that people will mindlessly pay to put stickers on their cars, make you millions then you can sponsor yourself to race or rally

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
4/2/13 8:01 a.m.

That car is the functional equivalent of the DIY shed in the other thread.

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson UltraDork
4/2/13 8:09 a.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: That car is the functional equivalent of the DIY shed in the other thread.

No no, at least there's a chance of the shed not killing you if you park something in there, and as long as it's not too windy it might keep the contents somewhat dry. That means as bad as the shed is, it can still sort of function as a shed. This on the other hand?????

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
4/2/13 8:23 a.m.

Yes, there is a lot to poke fun at there, but admit it. You WANT a skull pushing through your rear valance with the exhaust coming out through it. That has to show up at the next Challenge!

scardeal
scardeal Dork
4/2/13 9:11 a.m.

Buy. Strip. Sell for parts.

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
4/2/13 10:11 a.m.
pinchvalve wrote: Yes, there is a lot to poke fun at there, but admit it. You WANT a skull pushing through your rear valance with the exhaust coming out through it. That has to show up at the next Challenge!

that was the only bit of 'custom' on that thing which looked like an interesting idea.

The_Jed
The_Jed Dork
4/2/13 10:17 a.m.

He should have saved himself a bunch of work and bought one of these:

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
4/2/13 11:25 a.m.
Tom Suddard wrote: Doesn't Karl live in Homossassa?

MadScientistMatt
MadScientistMatt SuperDork
4/2/13 11:32 a.m.
mad_machine wrote: well... the chop looks better on a modern car than I thought it would..

Yeah, the chopped roof looks like something that would have potential if somebody with a bit more fabrication skill tried it. But I'm worried that the rest of the car may be used as evidence in hearings for tighter government control over energy drinks.

jere
jere Reader
4/2/13 12:43 p.m.

Wow I wonder how much of that car shaped object is spray foam and fiberglass? Oh look there is some in the passenger cabin... and spray paint that thing has to smell great inside on warm summer days

Cotton
Cotton SuperDork
4/2/13 1:08 p.m.

That car needs way more sidewayz stickerz on the back window. I really expected to see an "illest" or "built not bought" sticker.

Protege2886
Protege2886 Reader
4/2/13 1:40 p.m.

You know those Humane Society commercials with washed up actresses talking about abused pets? There needs to be one for cars.

curtis73
curtis73 GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
4/2/13 8:22 p.m.

Someone started a thread about what they don't like about FL. This. This is what i hate about Florida.

The whole state is like you took Puerto Rico and mixed it with Rural Louisiana. Throw in some sequestered parts of really old New York Jews behind security fences, and that is Florida.

Appleseed
Appleseed PowerDork
4/3/13 12:06 a.m.

Even Satan is trying to escape it through the bumper.

hobiercr
hobiercr GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
4/3/13 9:10 a.m.

But it is within Challenge Budget.

novaderrik
novaderrik UberDork
4/4/13 6:39 p.m.
Adrian_Thompson wrote: And you guys keep talking like government mandated safety inspections are a bad idea? On the Monster thing, stop knocking it and try coming up with your own brand that people will mindlessly pay to put stickers on their cars, make you millions then you can sponsor yourself to race or rally

you've seen how they decorate donks in the hood, right?

tuna55
tuna55 UberDork
4/4/13 7:11 p.m.
novaderrik wrote:
Adrian_Thompson wrote: And you guys keep talking like government mandated safety inspections are a bad idea? On the Monster thing, stop knocking it and try coming up with your own brand that people will mindlessly pay to put stickers on their cars, make you millions then you can sponsor yourself to race or rally
you've seen how they decorate donks in the hood, right?

Seen, but never understood.

"Wow, that guy must REALLY like Mountain Dew..."

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
SAuJ0TDVy48AvWNPx5hZMef5F8QDTfDBFj9XDsaMJLPAQNTRmPYhHb6Q8hhRDdoO