DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 HalfDork
10/7/08 8:44 a.m.

Wow two of the worst on air personalities doing NBC Sunday Night Football. It's so bad I didn't even bother watching the game because I didn't want to hear their nonsense and annoying voices. You know what is even worse, I just picked up Madden 2009 and Chris Collinsworth is a f'ing announcer in the game. Taking it to gamestop today to trade it in. I'll take a loss on it just because that a-h0le is in it.

NBC has to take a hit for having these two in the same show together. I know there are people who want to blow their brains out when they hear these two together. It's that bad............

You know what might be worse for OJ than life in prison. Putting him on the Sunday Night football crew with these two. I think I'm going to write my theory paper on why they suck at life (even though they are making way more money than I).

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/7/08 9:29 a.m.

There's no option to disable comments (or go into a text-only comment mode to lessen the blow) in the game?

fastEddie
fastEddie Dork
10/7/08 9:38 a.m.

As a Bengals fan, I agree - Collinsworth is annoying. Didn't Bob and Chris both do the Olympics?

Herbstreit, another (Dayton) Ohio boy, isn't too bad on the college side of things.

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 HalfDork
10/7/08 10:02 a.m.

I really don't mind most of the ESPN/ABC announcers, even Lou Holtz (he brings some intelligence to the commentary although his spitting is kind of obnoxious). FSN guys are really tolerable as they call the game likes it on the radio instead of TV.

There is a way to disable the commentators, but the fact that they are in the game is enough for me to not even want to own it. Plus the gameplay is horrendous, at least EA got NCAA right this year for the most part.

Tony Cornholer (kornhieser or somethign) is also one that is extremely annoying. He never talks about anything relevant to the plays that are taking place in the game. He says crap like "Look at the refs bi-cepts." "I wonder how many people still wear their Farve jerseys to Green Bay games." "Aaron Rodgers looks really good in a bathing suit, I saw him in one this past summer."

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
sqr3Z6HJbKnb3XmJmz4kFQ5s1EfqvklFpvIeuuMGwiGFw4dXvYAsgZEVP1Gvhtds