1 ... 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 ... 4722
Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson Dork
8/27/12 12:57 p.m.

So he really does look to have used the complete running gear, including most of the suspension from that front end shot, although operated through rockers on the top of front knuckles. Just add a cage/chassis to tie everything together! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=V3IjjPjPsUc

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer PowerDork
8/27/12 1:40 p.m.
Duke wrote:
Wally wrote:
K-O!

Gasoline
Gasoline HalfDork
8/27/12 1:41 p.m.

Randy Travis?...Got the gig for the new Dr. Who?

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette SuperDork
8/27/12 1:56 p.m.

Found in the Jacuzzi naked best western grand Gainesville fl

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer PowerDork
8/27/12 2:03 p.m.

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy SuperDork
8/27/12 2:23 p.m.
Adrian_Thompson wrote:
Gasoline wrote:
OK, I followed the hotlink back and found this “There was one Audi powered vehicle in the event, and it was a pretty special machine. Burlington VT's Paul Tingaud wowed the crowd with his hand built "Super Chicken", which is powerd by a 2.1 liter 4 valve per cylinder 5 cylinder turbocharged engine from an earlier S6. The all wheel drive system is retained, and this car is VERY fast. Paul ended finishing 3rd overall, against some very heavy competition. Way to go Paul!” I found another picture

I knew it was an Audi. Nobody else designs things that stupidly...

Troll now waits for angry responses

bludroptop
bludroptop SuperDork
8/27/12 2:40 p.m.
Streetwiseguy wrote:
Adrian_Thompson wrote:
Gasoline wrote:
I had one of those in dark green. Worst......car.........ever! I still have PASD (Post Audi Stress Disorder) 30 years later. Obligatory hotlink:
slantvaliant
slantvaliant SuperDork
8/27/12 3:53 p.m.

Gasoline
Gasoline HalfDork
8/27/12 6:18 p.m.

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado PowerDork
8/27/12 6:31 p.m.

Mt. Sharp in focus. About 6-7km away at the base, per the news conference today they think they're about 16km from the summit (not that they're planning to drive all the way up). Dang, what a camera. Michael Malin seems to have built a "HiRise" for the surface.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance Dork
8/27/12 6:51 p.m.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance Dork
8/27/12 6:53 p.m.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance Dork
8/27/12 7:51 p.m.

Shut the berkeley up and let me die in peace.

JoeyM
JoeyM UltimaDork
8/27/12 8:09 p.m.
Gasoline wrote:

That's art.

BTW, shrink wrapped Japanese people are apparently a thing

http://www.buzzfeed.com/christopherbenton/12-japanese-couples-wrapped-in-plastic-bags-723e

Duke
Duke PowerDork
8/27/12 8:17 p.m.
JoeyM wrote: BTW, shrink wrapped Japanese people are apparently a thing

Wow. That ranks right down there with autoerotic asphyxiation on the Big List of Really Stupid Ways to Risk Death.

turbojunker
turbojunker HalfDork
8/27/12 8:24 p.m.
Wally wrote:

T.J.
T.J. PowerDork
8/27/12 8:49 p.m.

Watched Adam Carolla's Monterey Historic video where he was hounded by this Mini

Jay
Jay UltraDork
8/27/12 9:22 p.m.
friedgreencorrado wrote: Mt. Sharp in focus. About 6-7km away at the base, per the news conference today they think they're about 16km from the summit (not that they're planning to drive *all* the way up). Dang, what a camera. Michael Malin seems to have built a "HiRise" for the surface.

Holy berkeleying E36 M3! I think that is now one of my favourite Mars photos ever. Right-click-save.

Okay, it's impossible to say with 100% certainty from a single photo, but... if there wasn't a giant water ocean here in the past, I will eat my hat. Those are clearly sedimentary layers which were deposited out of solution, then subsequently eroded away. Some contrarian scientists will undoubtedly make a lot of noise about how that could have been formed by lava or wind, but just look at it. Then look at the Grand Canyon here on Earth. Tell me this isn't the same thing.

No extra hotlink from me. This one stands on its own.

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/27/12 9:37 p.m.
Karl La Follette wrote: Found in the Jacuzzi naked best western grand Gainesville fl

Did anybody else think that was Vince the ShamWow guy for a minute, or was it just me?

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand UberDork
8/28/12 1:35 a.m.

My first car, it was fun.

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
8/28/12 6:13 a.m.

slantvaliant
slantvaliant SuperDork
8/28/12 7:37 a.m.
Duke wrote:
JoeyM wrote: BTW, shrink wrapped Japanese people are apparently a thing
Wow. That ranks right down there with autoerotic asphyxiation on the Big List of Really Stupid Ways to Risk Death.

Yes, Grasshopper.

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
8/28/12 8:35 a.m.

Is anyone else excited yet scared at the same time?

The_Jed
The_Jed HalfDork
8/28/12 9:00 a.m.
914Driver wrote: Is anyone else excited yet scared at the same time?

Looks like stuff would snap off if they slammed on the brakes or hit any kind of obstruction, to which I say,

Anti-stance
Anti-stance Dork
8/28/12 9:01 a.m.
Brett_Murphy wrote:
Karl La Follette wrote: Found in the Jacuzzi naked best western grand Gainesville fl
Did anybody else think that was Vince the ShamWow guy for a minute, or was it just me?

1 ... 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 ... 4722

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
TpitfwSjOgJzfx1l3l0By5eGPi7GBoA5EdpAoPeih8t40AjaZAl0fSRPNFMCe0ih