1 ... 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 ... 4723
Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
1/7/13 1:28 p.m.

In reply to Gasoline:

That guy is accidentally funny in his videos. He was in one of the Modern Warfare commercials as well.

"Pepper spray is some bad E36 M3" video

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson SuperDork
1/7/13 1:32 p.m.
Gasoline wrote:

Please explain, I thought it was only in the movies cars 'sploded like that? The couple of times I've seen cars burn down it was a big letdown, when the gas tank went there was a mild pht, then the gas spread out and lit the ground on fire. The cops/fire dept. were keeping people a long long way away obviously, but it was anticlimactic.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
1/7/13 1:35 p.m.

In reply to Adrian_Thompson:

They also tried this on Mythbusters and couldn't get a car to explode even when penetrating the fuel tank.

cwh
cwh PowerDork
1/7/13 1:45 p.m.

Tannerite probably. Pretty potent, and easy to get.

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/7/13 1:55 p.m.

In reply to Anti-stance: (pepper spay video)

I laughed so hard I choked and started to die. Thanks, I needed that reminder of my frail mortality.

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid UltraDork
1/7/13 1:57 p.m.
Keith Tanner wrote: Down the street from my old house in Ottawa. It was restored a few years ago.

THAT is awesome.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
1/7/13 2:04 p.m.
Adrian_Thompson wrote:
Gasoline wrote:
Please explain, I thought it was only in the movies cars 'sploded like that? The couple of times I've seen cars burn down it was a big letdown, when the gas tank went there was a mild pht, then the gas spread out and lit the ground on fire. The cops/fire dept. were keeping people a long long way away obviously, but it was anticlimactic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ8Ndkg8urw

ggarrard
ggarrard GRM+ Memberand Reader
1/7/13 2:33 p.m.
Keith Tanner wrote: Down the street from my old house in Ottawa. It was restored a few years ago.

Friend is the head mechanic at Island Park ESSO... I keep trying to convince him we could use the shop of our own purposes... no luck so far

mthomson22
mthomson22 HalfDork
1/7/13 2:57 p.m.
Brett_Murphy wrote: In reply to Anti-stance: (pepper spay video) I laughed so hard I choked and started to die. Thanks, I needed that reminder of my frail mortality.

So did I !!! That was the best youtube video I have ever seen.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury UltimaDork
1/7/13 3:02 p.m.

a car caught fire at work - there was a pretty powerful explosion when several lighters in the console went up at once. The resulting fire left the blacktop cratered and blistered from the heat boiling away the tar (magnesium transmission cases burn white hot and are nearly impossible to put out - magnesium fires will burn even when buried under several feet of dirt, or even underwater)

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
1/7/13 3:09 p.m.
Anti-stance wrote: In reply to Gasoline: That guy is accidentally funny in his videos. He was in one of the COD Black Ops 2 commercials as well. "Pepper spray is some bad E36 M3" video

rainydave
rainydave New Reader
1/7/13 4:48 p.m.
Gasoline wrote:

[Norm Abram]"And remember this: there is no more important safety rule than to wear these — safety glasses."[/Norm Abram]

Gasoline
Gasoline Dork
1/7/13 5:04 p.m.
93EXCivic wrote:
Adrian_Thompson wrote:
Gasoline wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ8Ndkg8urw

Ut Oh!!!!!!!

Manager of FPSRussia found murdered

Keith Ratliff, the manager of FPS Russia, the 3rd most popular youtube channel was found dead yesterday, tied up to a chair and shot in the back of the head. The radio and media at large isn’t mentioning the exact details, however this is a very important thing. FPS Russia is a driving force in the pro-gun movement concerning youth. The videos published are very pro-gun, and reach literally millions of impressionable youth showing them that firearms just aren’t for people in movies or video games. From the details, it was not a robbery turned murder. His guns were still left in the house. So, why was he murdered mob style?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3ff_1357583602

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/7/13 5:54 p.m.
ggarrard wrote:
Friend is the head mechanic at Island Park ESSO... I keep trying to convince him we could use the shop of our own purposes... no luck so far

Cool. You need to post some better pictures of the shop. That was the best one I could find. That was a good neighbourhood to live in, too bad a dirt pimp tore down my cute little house to stuff a big ugly duplex on the lot.

Down the street from my parent's house.

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
1/7/13 6:06 p.m.

I find this strangely appealing:

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/7/13 6:51 p.m.
fastEddie wrote:

That's "the bomber" in Oregon. It's in a very, very sad state now. This is 2009:

RexSeven
RexSeven UltraDork
1/7/13 7:19 p.m.
BoxheadTim wrote: I find this strangely appealing:

RexSeven
RexSeven UltraDork
1/7/13 7:20 p.m.

RexSeven
RexSeven UltraDork
1/7/13 7:20 p.m.

RexSeven
RexSeven UltraDork