Flight Service MegaDork
3/5/14 7:13 p.m.

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
3/5/14 7:13 p.m.

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
3/5/14 7:20 p.m.

...and you thought bears were scary with fur.

wearymicrobe
wearymicrobe Dork
3/5/14 7:49 p.m.
DustoffDave wrote: I'm with Keith on this one. I travel there regularly for work (I'll be there next week, in fact) and I can't stand it. I don't drink, I don't gamble, and I'm happily married, so there really isn't much of a draw for me...

Since its the hotlink thread.

Get a room like this, in the middle of the week when nobody is around.

Sit by pool

Have dinner, best tapas in the world

Las Vegas is like my favorite place on the planet and I don't gamble. Pool, drinks, spa with message and nobu for dinner.

phaze1todd
phaze1todd HalfDork
3/5/14 8:43 p.m.
Toyman01 wrote:
bgkast wrote:
Yep, that one for sure.

Looks like he's flying blind on a Hawkman Rocket Cycle. . .

phaze1todd
phaze1todd HalfDork
3/5/14 8:55 p.m.
nderwater wrote:

Obviously, on the wet road and grass surface, principles of cohesion and adhesion were not a factor. . . the powerful suction of a sphincter puckering is what prevented a catastrophe.

NGTD
NGTD SuperDork
3/5/14 10:27 p.m.

Went to Vegas a few years ago for a buddy's 40th. Stayed here:

Went with $500 in cash and thanks to a jackpot on a penny slot machine left with $512 and some nice gifts for the wife.

Last year had a stopover in Vegas on a flight from Phoenix to North Bay. Won $75 on a slot machine in the airport.

I like Vegas!

oldsaw
oldsaw PowerDork
3/5/14 10:58 p.m.
Toyman01 wrote:

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/5/14 10:59 p.m.
wearymicrobe wrote:
DustoffDave wrote: I'm with Keith on this one. I travel there regularly for work (I'll be there next week, in fact) and I can't stand it. I don't drink, I don't gamble, and I'm happily married, so there really isn't much of a draw for me...
Since its the hotlink thread. Get a room like this, in the middle of the week when nobody is around. Sit by pool Have dinner, best tapas in the world Las Vegas is like my favorite place on the planet and I don't gamble. Pool, drinks, spa with message and nobu for dinner.

I don't gamble and I don't drink. Sitting by the pool bores me to tears. The constant racket, advertising, smoking, crowds, hustling - it gets old if you're in Vegas for any other reason than for being in Vegas. I think that's the key. I don't go there for vacations. I've seen almost all the shows I want to see, although Rock of Ages was some good fun this time around. You can find decent food, although you'll pay for it.

I made it out to the Valley of Fire this time around, though. Spent a nice peaceful day hiking by myself, discovering petroglyphs and getting sand in my shoes. I found places where I couldn't hear a sound. Aaaah.

T.J.
T.J. PowerDork
3/6/14 6:53 a.m.

Getty Images has 35 million pictures that are now free to hotlink, but the html code makes the forum assplode. I couldn't figure out how to hotlink one of their pics to this thread, so here is a random pic:

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
3/6/14 7:23 a.m.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
3/6/14 7:30 a.m.

Went and saw these guys last night.

Incredible concert and we managed to get right down front for Dropkicks.

Bumboclaat
Bumboclaat HalfDork
3/6/14 7:56 a.m.

Here is what you to do use Getty Images here (or anywhere that JPEG files work). Find the Getty image you want. Next click the Embed this image button. A window will open with the embed URL, ignore that URL and click the Show image preview button. Right click on the now present image and do with it as you please.

T.J. wrote: Getty Images has 35 million pictures that are now free to hotlink, but the html code makes the forum assplode. I couldn't figure out how to hotlink one of their pics to this thread, so here is a random pic:
Bumboclaat
Bumboclaat HalfDork
3/6/14 8:03 a.m.

Rob_Mopar
Rob_Mopar SuperDork
3/6/14 8:10 a.m.

Since we're on page 2318 here's two 318's

A 318 (a.k.a Poly 318)

LA 318

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
3/6/14 11:53 a.m.