Flight Service MegaDork
1/15/16 8:09 a.m.

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
1/15/16 8:10 a.m.

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
1/15/16 8:12 a.m.

I tried to trick the wife into seeing it with me. The Deadpool movie guys lent us men a hand with this too!

She didn't fall for it.

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
1/15/16 8:14 a.m.

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
1/15/16 8:19 a.m.

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
1/15/16 8:22 a.m.

ncjay
ncjay Dork
1/15/16 9:10 a.m.

I confess, I have been out of the comic scene for some time, but I know a little. It's hard to keep score with all the costumed crazies running around. Deadpool. Deadshot. Red Hood. Bullseye. Deathstroke. Deathlok. Deadman. Holy crap! For a normal person, or a casual fan, I can see where it would be really easy to get confused. Even then, the costumed crusaders are depicted one way in comics, another way in video games, and even another in animated tv series. Who can keep up with all this? The guy above is Deadshot, not Deadpool.

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/15/16 9:11 a.m.
914Driver wrote:

nderwater
nderwater PowerDork
1/15/16 12:40 p.m.

nderwater
nderwater PowerDork
1/15/16 12:44 p.m.

nderwater
nderwater PowerDork
1/15/16 12:46 p.m.

nderwater
nderwater PowerDork
1/15/16 12:47 p.m.

nderwater
nderwater PowerDork
1/15/16 12:48 p.m.

Drew122
Drew122 New Reader
1/15/16 2:48 p.m.

Parking lot in downtown Washington D.C. 1974 during a bus strike. I have this as my screen saver at work. Still haven't found any Japanese cars in the lot except for a couple Dodge Colts. Did find an old Amazon in the middle just to the left of the "L" shaped hole where they could have parked two more cars, jeez, how inefficient are those guys.

Anyone know what that white sedan is on the left edge just below the light blue VW Bus?

ultraclyde
ultraclyde UltraDork
1/15/16 3:03 p.m.
Drew122 wrote: Parking lot in downtown Washington D.C. 1974 during a bus strike. I have this as my screen saver at work. Still haven't found any Japanese cars in the lot except for a couple Dodge Colts. Did find an old Amazon in the middle just to the left of the "L" shaped hole where they could have parked two more cars, jeez, how inefficient are those guys. Anyone know what that white sedan is on the left edge just below the light blue VW Bus?

what's the little yellow car, bottom left-center between the olive green LTD and the olive green/light roof GM boat? That looks Japanese but I can't tell.

Cool pic though. and how the hell do you get a car out?

I see a bunch of veedubs, an opel kadett wagon, and an old MG...OOh! An Opel Kadett Rallye! Wait! A dark blue Honda Wagon! nahh...photo's too old..nevermind

DeadSkunk
DeadSkunk UltraDork
1/15/16 3:07 p.m.

In reply to ultraclyde:
Looks like an early 70's Corolla 2 door sedan. TE20 was the designation, I think.

Drew122
Drew122 New Reader
1/15/16 4:03 p.m.

In reply to DeadSkunk:

Oh...thats one of the things I thought was a Dodge Colt. That and the green wagon about four rows to the right. White sedan on the left below the blue van looks to me like a Peugeot, but I failed on the Toyota.

If the one above is too small to see anything, full size image is here: http://i.imgur.com/UvtzB.jpg

etifosi
etifosi Dork
1/15/16 4:25 p.m.

Turboeric
Turboeric GRM+ Memberand Reader
1/15/16 4:42 p.m.
ultraclyde wrote:
Drew122 wrote: Parking lot in downtown Washington D.C. 1974 during a bus strike. I have this as my screen saver at work. Still haven't found any Japanese cars in the lot except for a couple Dodge Colts. Did find an old Amazon in the middle just to the left of the "L" shaped hole where they could have parked two more cars, jeez, how inefficient are those guys. Anyone know what that white sedan is on the left edge just below the light blue VW Bus?
what's the little yellow car, bottom left-center between the olive green LTD and the olive green/light roof GM boat? That looks Japanese but I can't tell. Cool pic though. and how the hell do you get a car out? I see a bunch of veedubs, an opel kadett wagon, and an old MG...OOh! An Opel Kadett Rallye! Wait! A dark blue Honda Wagon! nahh...photo's too old..nevermind

Not an old MG - I think it's a Morgan. Also I agree on the Corolla 2 door. My Mom had one in 1972 - in that same mustard yellow colour.

bastomatic
bastomatic UltraDork
1/15/16 5:03 p.m.

I see... A red Alfa coupe near a yellow Porsche 911 in the center. A white Volvo 145 along the bottom, probably brand new at the time. Also looks to be a black Saab 93 on the left side about half way up.

I think the blue sedan along the bottom right might be Japanese.

And is that the Mystery Machine? In the middle about 2/3 the way up.

Nick (LUCAS) Comstock
Nick (LUCAS) Comstock UltimaDork
1/15/16 5:22 p.m.

I really like the yellow Gremlin.

oldsaw
oldsaw UltimaDork
1/15/16 5:50 p.m.

That white sedan looks like an early 70's Corona. There is what looks like a brown(ish) RX2 sedan parked a few spaces down towards the lower left. And, there is a red Fiat 128SL parked at the corner of big, stone building; look at the base of the light pole with the attached stop sign.

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
1/15/16 7:53 p.m.

If Brains were Gasoline you wouldn't be able to run a flea's go-kart two laps around a Cheerio.

that is funny right there.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
1/15/16 8:17 p.m.

paranoid_android74
paranoid_android74 Dork
1/15/16 8:30 p.m.

1 ... 2980 2981 2982 2983 2984 ... 4728

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
EuMDgMq4XjqQ4ZJKuzwVRcDY2M7R0Uz3EHXhgVo1SbwOJ5zW4Tr5B9bWSF9zgL01