1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 4722
EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/20/10 7:30 p.m.

I used black and red with gold/yeller highlights. I was in a hurry by the end of this one, I had another kit I was dying to tear into. I did replace the stock glass with some acrylic sheet that looked more to scale, and I thought the seat turned out nice, looks like red patent leather when you get the light on it right.

EastCoastMojo wrote:
Rob_Mopar wrote: I can't remember the name of that late '60's show rod, but here's my favorite, the Boot Hill Express:
I have a model of this one I built a few years back

I have a couple of it in the basement in their boxes. Didn't have much luck when I tried to build one as a kid. When I get burnt out on the 1:1 scale cars I'll have to try the plastic again.

What color did you use for the finish?

JoeyM
JoeyM Dork
9/20/10 8:15 p.m.

JoeyM
JoeyM Dork
9/20/10 8:24 p.m.

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
9/20/10 8:47 p.m.

And you thought Jensen only made the Interceptor, Healey and 541.

Steel frame, aluminum and fiberglass body, Perkins diesel engine. It was built light so it could be driven faster than other commercial rigs because Britain used to impose a nationwide speed limit on trucks over a certain empty weight. The resulting trucks were pretty small and couldn't carry much, then this came along. They sold like crazy. The big 'JNSN' plate in the front came off quickly, the engine and transmission were mounted on a subframe which could be quickly removed through the opening and also included the radiator, etc. Jensen advertised it took less than 2 hours to swap the power unit, less downtime = more profit. Very forward thinking.

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/20/10 8:54 p.m.

I almost bought this off e-bay a year ago. Still wish I had and glad I didn't at the same time.

JoeyM
JoeyM Dork
9/20/10 8:59 p.m.

impressed with his fabrication skills, but not with his choice of vehicles to copy before after

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1312902/How-father-turned-clapped-old-banger-gleaming-Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang.html

failboat
failboat New Reader
9/20/10 9:20 p.m.

JoeyM
JoeyM Dork
9/20/10 9:28 p.m.

zomby woof
zomby woof Dork
9/20/10 9:30 p.m.
Toyman01 wrote: Still wish I had and glad I didn't at the same time.

I know that feeling

zomby woof
zomby woof Dork
9/20/10 9:58 p.m.

Appleseed
Appleseed SuperDork
9/20/10 10:29 p.m.

Saw Goonies this weekend at the outdoor.

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado SuperDork
9/21/10 12:03 a.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote:

Damn, GPS..three pages and nobody took the bait? I think I can fix that.

Snake vs. Mongoose.

oldsaw
oldsaw SuperDork
9/21/10 12:17 a.m.

Too many cars and not enough beer wenches - on roller coasters:

Salanis
Salanis SuperDork
9/21/10 12:30 a.m.

And on the subject of fine beers:

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/21/10 1:09 a.m.

Wally
9/21/10 1:11 a.m.

311 Online inatoa njia mbalimbali ili kupata nini unatafuta. Unaweza kuvinjari huduma zote, huduma kwa jamii, au Site Map. Kutafuta Unaweza kufanya msingi Keyword tafuta au advanced search kupata kile lazima.

Mtaji Searches kwa wapiga kura, wapiga kura, na wapiga kura wote kurejea matokeo sawa.

Kutumia na katika Searches Kutafuta kwa kuandikisha wapiga kura atarudi matokeo ya wapiga kura na usajili wote. Huna kwa pamoja na maneno na katika kutafuta.

Kutafuta English a Kama unataka kupata matokeo kwa maneno ya exact, alama mahali Nukuu kuzunguka masharti search. Kutafuta usajili "wapiga kura" itakuwa kutafuta maneno halisi ili exact.

Kupanua a Tafuta Kama unataka kupanua kutafuta, kutumia AU neno. Usajili wa wapiga kura AU kutafuta arudi matokeo kwa wapiga kura au usajili.

Ukiondoa muda Tafuta Kama unataka kuwatenganisha muda tafuta, matumizi ya neno SIO mbele ya muda wa kutengwa. Kutafuta kwa kuandikisha wapiga kura si arudi kwa wapiga kura na matokeo ya bila usajili.

Kutumia Finder Site Map Kwa matokeo bora wakati viewing ramani, tafadhali kutumia moja ya browsers zifuatazo:

Wally
9/21/10 1:14 a.m.

Wally
9/21/10 1:18 a.m.

Wally
9/21/10 1:25 a.m.

Wally
9/21/10 6:36 a.m.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury SuperDork
9/21/10 6:42 a.m.
phaze1todd
phaze1todd Reader
9/21/10 7:36 a.m.
friedgreencorrado wrote:
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote:
Damn, GPS..three pages and nobody took the bait? I think I can fix that. Snake vs. Mongoose.

Gasser legend, Skip Hess. . .

Named his product after his good friend, Tom “The Mongoose” McEwen. . .

Gary Turner, on the other hand. . .

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/21/10 7:45 a.m.

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer SuperDork
9/21/10 8:47 a.m.

oldsaw
oldsaw SuperDork
9/21/10 8:58 a.m.

1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 4722

You'll need to log in to post.