1 2 3 4 5
Brokeback
Brokeback Reader
11/14/16 9:49 p.m.

I'm in New Mexico, which might be built south of the great Trump wall here shortly.

oldtin
oldtin PowerDork
11/14/16 9:49 p.m.

Another Illinois. Also have property in Wisconsin and lived in Kansas, Texas, Georgia, Kentucky, Colorado and the US Virgin Islands

EDT
EDT New Reader
11/14/16 10:15 p.m.

Louisiana. We used to have a couple, but the ones I know of have moved.

Mitchell
Mitchell UberDork
11/14/16 10:16 p.m.

Jersey

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan HalfDork
11/14/16 10:28 p.m.
bluej wrote: I think I'm the only one actually within DC, but we've got a bunch in the area in MD/VA.

Don't know if I count but District boy here. I almost never ever leave, but that should change over the next year.

EvanR
EvanR SuperDork
11/14/16 11:47 p.m.

There's at least two of us in NV. I'm in Vegas, but I can't remember who's up towards Reno.

fasted58
fasted58 UltimaDork
11/15/16 1:00 a.m.

PA. Land of taxes and potholes.

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/15/16 1:02 a.m.
EvanR wrote: There's at least two of us in NV. I'm in Vegas, but I can't remember who's up towards Reno.

That would be me .

Isn't kanaric in Vegas also?

EvanR
EvanR SuperDork
11/15/16 1:55 a.m.
BoxheadTim wrote:
EvanR wrote: There's at least two of us in NV. I'm in Vegas, but I can't remember who's up towards Reno.
That would be me . Isn't kanaric in Vegas also?

Indeed he is!

HappyAndy
HappyAndy PowerDork
11/15/16 6:46 a.m.
Brokeback wrote: I'm in New Mexico, which might be built south of the great Trump wall here shortly.

Your real estate value may be climbing soon, so it won't be so bad.

RossD
RossD UltimaDork
11/15/16 7:40 a.m.
Rufledt wrote: WI, i know there are others.

Yes sir. I think there was someone else at least in the Green Bay area. I think he had an old ACVW Beetle for sale a while back.

Karacticus
Karacticus GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
11/15/16 7:48 a.m.

Iowa!

Wall-e
Wall-e GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/15/16 7:58 a.m.
Brokeback wrote: I'm in New Mexico, which might be built south of the great Trump wall here shortly.

The pretty side of the wall should face out so you'll have that going for you.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
11/15/16 8:23 a.m.
bmw88rider wrote: I don't remember seeing anyone from New Mexico, The dakotas, Wyoming, or rhode island.

No one from Montana, either.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/15/16 8:24 a.m.

Better rename yourselves New Trumpistan quick to avoid confusion

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
11/15/16 8:24 a.m.

Was minnesota, today marks one year as a florida resident. Never met an mn grmer (met tj while he was there but he's in carolina)...haven't met any here despite being 90min or so from grm world. Met plenty of others on my travels. Wow wtf paul, moparman, sbf, Ben, nd1983 at disney one day, should be seeing mr. Comstock soon iirc.

JohnRW1621
JohnRW1621 MegaDork
11/15/16 8:35 a.m.
Karacticus wrote: Iowa!

This is hilarious. I'm in Ohio.

True story, while racing sailboats in southern California, I met someone who heard I an from Ohio and was amazed that I knew the ways and the language of racing sailboats. His words were:
Ohio? What do you have, like lakes that you race on?
My answer was, "yeah they're Great."

Im sure he thought Iowa.
So is life in the fly over states.

petegossett
petegossett GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
11/15/16 8:40 a.m.
Appleseed wrote:
bmw88rider wrote: I don't remember seeing anyone from New Mexico, The dakotas, Wyoming, or rhode island.
No one from Montana, either.

I'm pretty sure oldopelguy is from South Dakota.

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand Dork
11/15/16 8:44 a.m.

Add another tally for pennsyltucky, one of I think 4 of us on the western half of the state.

Of that, I've met wvumtnbiker and pinchvalve has taken pictures of other people driving my car. I suspect fasted58 lives around here somewhere, but I'm not positive.

oldsaw
oldsaw UltimaDork
11/15/16 9:30 a.m.
slefain wrote: Georgia here! But Oldsaw has been on the forum longer.

Still here but I've emigrated from suburban Atlanta to rural Pennsylvania. Almost everything is the reverse (for me) than it was 15 months ago.

Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltimaDork
11/15/16 9:38 a.m.

I want, no, NEED that shirt.

Karacticus
Karacticus GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
11/15/16 9:57 a.m.
Bobzilla wrote:
I want, no, NEED that shirt.

https://www.raygunsite.com/

trucke
trucke Dork
11/15/16 10:20 a.m.

Another North Carolinian here! Living in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. Although we are currently being assimilated by the 'Smokey' Mountains.

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
11/15/16 10:26 a.m.

Poor thread structure.

There needs to be an updated list on the first post to track what states are mentioned.

Realistically though, we should just be looking for people in the lower population states: RI (someone mentioned one), Nebraska, the Dakotas, Montana etc.

(one of may CA's BTW)

z31maniac
z31maniac MegaDork
11/15/16 10:53 a.m.

Oklahoma here.

I know there are others but I've been too busy the last few months to set up an actual meet with them.

1 2 3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
cS6JN60ZLqQjUJXoU9hklb7HOO5incGwZaZOsRxrH9m04vIesQIpYDOMlJN0opwv