1 2 3 4
DrBoost
DrBoost UberDork
9/13/12 10:22 a.m.
ditchdigger wrote: This particularly well modified Iso Rivolta Daytona is, in mind the most beautiful car....in the world. It has beauty, style, badassness and performance leaking out of every perfect panel gap.

Thanks, you've just made every other car look plain and dumpy! Good god is that amazing looking. Do you have a hi-res version of the second or third pic?

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer UltimaDork
9/13/12 10:24 a.m.

My new lusting is now a Ferrari 250 Lusso

ditchdigger
ditchdigger SuperDork
9/13/12 10:29 a.m.
DrBoost wrote:
ditchdigger wrote: This particularly well modified Iso Rivolta Daytona is, in mind the most beautiful car....in the world. It has beauty, style, badassness and performance leaking out of every perfect panel gap.
Thanks, you've just made every other car look plain and dumpy! Good god is that amazing looking. Do you have a hi-res version of the second or third pic?

They should be here

http://www.supercars.net/cars/4088.html

If not tineye could probably find more.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
9/13/12 10:36 a.m.

In reply to ditchdigger:

That car is the sex.

DrBoost
DrBoost UberDork
9/13/12 11:02 a.m.

Thanks Ditchdigger.
It is interesting to see all the different cars posted. Almost all of them I find good looking. But, personally 'beauty' is a little harder to find to me. I also find the lack of modern cars sad, expected but sad. I've always thought though, if a car still looks great when it's 15 years old, it'll look great forever. At 10 years old, it's too old to still look good because it's new, but not old enough to be a classic. If a car can still look good at 15 years, it's a testament to the designer.
I'll submit a modern car, the Caymen. That car looks great and I think will look just as stunning at any age.

chuckles
chuckles Reader
9/13/12 2:03 p.m.

Very interesting. I'm glad we finally got the BMW 850 and the 911. I have a good friend who actually owned a Cheetah. It's a fantastic looking thing but he agrees he never thought of it as pretty. I owned a Europa and loved it dearly, but pretty it weren't. The original Elite was beautiful. For sheer beauty, I think the Lusso is it.

Grtechguy
Grtechguy UltimaDork
9/18/12 7:25 a.m.

Grtechguy
Grtechguy UltimaDork
9/18/12 7:25 a.m.

akamcfly
akamcfly HalfDork
9/18/12 8:11 a.m.

Thought this would have been posted already.

Because I just bought one.

DrBoost
DrBoost UberDork
9/18/12 8:15 a.m.

Another example of how the Italians can just do it right

Grtechguy, you opened the doors to the Foose portolio.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury UltimaDork
9/18/12 8:32 a.m.

slantvaliant
slantvaliant SuperDork
9/18/12 8:41 a.m.

Eagle Speedster:

Oh, and Google Chrome won't let me see page 2 of this thread, giving me a red screen and a nastygram starting with this instead:

"Warning: Something's Not Right Here! grassrootsmotorsports.com contains content from bringatrailer.com, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site."

WTH?

DrBoost
DrBoost UberDork
9/18/12 9:07 a.m.

SLANTVALLIANT BROKE THE INTERWEBS!!

oldtin
oldtin SuperDork
9/18/12 9:41 a.m.

ditchdigger
ditchdigger SuperDork
9/18/12 10:05 a.m.
slantvaliant wrote: Oh, and Google Chrome won't let me see page 2 of this thread, giving me a red screen and a nastygram starting with this instead: "Warning: Something's Not Right Here! grassrootsmotorsports.com contains content from bringatrailer.com, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site." WTH?
BringATrailer said: As many of you noticed, on Friday we had a hacker attack our site, triggering Google and others to flag us with a virus warning. This problem has now been rectified and security improved so that we can prevent this in the future. Thanks for all the emails and messages alerting us to the situation you are seeing as users. Several of you even work for internet security companies and offered to help at no charge. What a great community we have at BaT! Even though our systems are now secure and operating properly, we had to request that Google and others crawl our site manually so that they will remove their warnings. This should happen soon (possibly delayed given the weekend timing). We just wanted to let you know that we are aware of the situation and have already taken steps to resolve it. Things will be back to normal very soon. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to email us at mail@bringatrailer.com. Thanks! BaT
1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
m1SVmvkHHp4skJ8xbxsaoxUdcXYo6S7sXkFVIVqrPpxZxVCw0v5MLHdV42oo0SxE