1 2 3 ... 5
Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
11/27/15 12:08 a.m.

The game was a great success last year, and it looks like this year is poised to be even better. I'm still not too busy at work so I'll create an excel spreadsheet (just like last year) and gather a list of names, pair people up, etc.

If you'd like to play this year simply PM me with:

• your GRM name

• real name

• address

and I'll pair you with another person. Title the e-mail "GRM New Year Game". Please don't post your personal information in this thread. Also in your e-mail please note whether or not you' be willing to ship international (we have some members in Aussie land and some friendly neighbors to the north who would like to participate)

The rules:

We're starting a bit earlier this year so how about we say "All names in by nightfall on Monday 16th of December this time. You'll have your reply e-mail no later than Tuesday 17 December.

Something "laying around the garage" will again be the norm (offerings to the gods of speed, random car parts, garage reading material, war trophies, etc). You can deviate from this by buying something strictly for the game but you do so at your own risk.

Mail your item before Christmas please, but there is no real deadline.

Your item must fit in a flat rate box (size of your choosing).

First person to get their gift starts a thread titled "GRM New Year Game" and we all post pics (mandatory).

There is no punishment for signing up and not participating. But I have my list, and if you're on the naughty side you won't be allowed to participate next time

Let's see, did I forget anything?

Oh, yahoo mail subscribers tend to have trouble with the PM system sometimes. Try "willgrow" and the number three at gmail.com (all one blurb) for more reliable message delivery if you're a yahoo user.

Cheers ya'll!

Enyar
Enyar Dork
11/27/15 1:31 p.m.

I hope someone enjoys my surplus collection of HF screwdrivers.

Sine_Qua_Non
Sine_Qua_Non Dork
11/27/15 1:54 p.m.

E-mail sent

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/27/15 4:25 p.m.

I'm in, I'll shoot a email as soon as I get to a computer. Probably be Monday.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
11/27/15 5:00 p.m.

I'm in, PM sent. You can't have too many screwdrivers

LopRacer
LopRacer Dork
11/27/15 6:13 p.m.

PM sent, this should be fun. I guess I should start digging around the work bench for stuff.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/27/15 6:48 p.m.

I'm in.

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
11/27/15 7:01 p.m.

Oh this will be fun...

Hungary Bill
11/27/15 10:17 p.m.

Woo Hoo! I got your e-mails (about 8 of them so far) but I wont be at my spreadsheets until Monday. Keep 'em comin and I'll get the first batch split up after the holiday weekend

JamesMcD
JamesMcD Dork
11/27/15 10:39 p.m.

I'm in.

daeman
daeman Reader
11/28/15 12:26 a.m.

I'm pretty sure I'll be in. I'll investigate flate rate international post bags and what cool garage junk I can fit in when I get back home from catching up with family

Yeah, I'm in, this is to much fun to miss out on. Somebodys probably getting vegimite!

singleslammer
singleslammer UberDork
11/28/15 10:56 a.m.

Im in!

bgkast
bgkast GRM+ Memberand UberDork
11/28/15 1:46 p.m.

PM sent

Ojala
Ojala GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
11/28/15 7:27 p.m.

Pm sent, I'm in!

TRoglodyte
TRoglodyte SuperDork
11/28/15 8:35 p.m.

In reply to EastCoastMojo:

What you did there was not unnoticed,HF hammered.

Hungary Bill
11/30/15 5:11 p.m.

Alrighty! Finally got access to my spreadsheets (read, I was finally bored at work) and I got the list updated and e-mails sent out. I'll begin pairing people up on Friday and registration is open until December 16th. If you did not get a reply e-mail it probably means I didn't receive your info. Try willgrow and the number three (all one block) at gmail dot com.

The turnout so far is GREAT in our first round we have 18 people on the list as participants. In perspective, we had 22 participants last year total

I have high hopes for this one

captdownshift
captdownshift GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
11/30/15 6:54 p.m.

I'm going to see what shipping would be on a slightly larger than normal item, but should know by Wednesday if I'm in

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/30/15 7:07 p.m.

PM sent.

Thanks again for taking the time to set this up for us.

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
11/30/15 7:48 p.m.

Me too!

El Cheapo
El Cheapo HalfDork
11/30/15 7:50 p.m.

PM sent

dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand UberDork
11/30/15 8:26 p.m.

PM sent. Thanks for organizing!!

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/1/15 10:57 a.m.

PM sent, IN!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Dork
12/1/15 11:56 a.m.

Pm sent!

mtn
mtn MegaDork
12/1/15 12:07 p.m.

I've got a couple random tools that I will likely never use. When I get home tonight I'll double check, but I'm likely in.

DuctTape&Bondo
DuctTape&Bondo Dork
12/1/15 3:40 p.m.

PM Sent!

1 2 3 ... 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
BbSvEv8fXX8GXkkCwakx6ZTdTqT56lSwTWXUXpP1ozJ9pLATqy2gLBRKtnBsx9fE