1 2 3 4 5
El Cheapo
El Cheapo HalfDork
12/11/15 8:34 a.m.

I have just been informed that a suspicious package has arrived! Could be the real deal or possibly false alarm. Will have eyes on package latter this evening. Stay tuned!

cdowd
cdowd HalfDork
12/11/15 9:12 a.m.

PM sent!

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
12/11/15 12:54 p.m.

39 people this year. Not bad ya'll!

ok, unfortunately I'm going to close registration a bit earlier than planned. Sorry guys. I've got a last minute work trip coming down the pipe and it's going to take up all my free time over the next couple weeks.

The last batch of assignments has been sent out and everyone should have an e-mail with their partner. If you didn't get one just let me know and we'll get ya fixed up

I'm getting e-mails from people saying they've got their goodies in the mail so be watching your respective in-boxes! I can not wait to see what you guys got cooked up this year

Thanks everyone!

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
12/11/15 12:55 p.m.

Thanks again Hungary Bill for hosting this event this year! Looking forward to seeing everybody's loot!

Hungary Bill
12/11/15 12:55 p.m.
Spinout007 wrote: The item I was going to send comes in a set of three, one went awol. Still debating in sending the other 2 along with a few other items.

Two rotors and an eccentric, or were they a set of 13b irons?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Dork
12/11/15 2:44 p.m.

Somebody's getting their presents courtesy of the RallyMoto Express:

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/11/15 5:16 p.m.

GRM Cheapskate Tip:

Go to USPS.com, register and print your Flat Rate Shipping label at home and save $2.10 on Large Flat Rate Box postage. They will also send you boxes for free.

java230
java230 Reader
12/11/15 6:40 p.m.

And no waiting in line at the post office!

Kylini
Kylini HalfDork
12/11/15 8:15 p.m.
Woody wrote: *GRM Cheapskate Tip:* Go to USPS.com, register and print your Flat Rate Shipping label at home and save $2.10 on Large Flat Rate Box postage. They will also send you boxes for free.

I waited in line only for them to tell me they won't sell me postage to put on the box to pick up at home, because it has to get dropped at the post office anyways....

That means I can either 1) go online and do it that way, or 2) just use my Fedex account. I'm thinking #2.

Kylini
Kylini HalfDork
12/11/15 8:16 p.m.

Also, if you get a medium flat rate box and fill it 100% with coal, it'll only weigh 20-some pounds which is under the limit.

If you fill the same medium flat rate box with lead, you'll be closer to 210-some pounds, so only fill your box 1/3 the way to stay under limit.

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand UberDork
12/11/15 8:22 p.m.
Hungary Bill wrote:
Spinout007 wrote: The item I was going to send comes in a set of three, one went awol. Still debating in sending the other 2 along with a few other items.
Two rotors and an eccentric, or were they a set of 13b irons?

Funny enough.... I could send that instead.

Hungary Bill
12/11/15 9:57 p.m.

In reply to Spinout007:

That's it. You're going to be my GRM gifter next year

daeman
daeman Reader
12/11/15 10:16 p.m.

Whaddaya mean I can't send beer to the u.s.? Now what am I supposed to send along with the Vegemite.... Missed the post office today, I'll send out my gift on Monday

Hungary Bill
12/11/15 10:29 p.m.
daeman wrote: Whaddaya mean I can't send beer to the u.s.? Now what am I supposed to send along with the Vegemite.... Missed the post office today, I'll send out my gift on Monday

It's because if you sent XXXX Gold or VB to the states you'd have an immigration problem on your hands.

daeman
daeman Reader
12/11/15 10:57 p.m.

Good point Bill. I had some vb there ready to go in the parcel to....

It's been safely disposed of, it was delicious.

So, my apologies to my recipient, I owe you a vb if you ever make it to Australia.

Hungary Bill
12/13/15 11:26 a.m.

Got mine all boxed up. Scheduled to be in the mail Monday

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/13/15 11:58 a.m.
daeman wrote: Whaddaya mean I can't send beer to the u.s.? Now what am I supposed to send along with the Vegemite.... Missed the post office today, I'll send out my gift on Monday

Remember, just because you're not supposed to mail beer doesn't mean that you can't mail beer...

daeman
daeman Reader
12/13/15 12:20 p.m.
Woody wrote:
Remember, just because you're not supposed to mail beer doesn't mean that you *can't* mail beer...

You raise a good point woody. I can't for the life of me see how itd show up as anything other than a can of drink

I just don't want the customs Nazis berkeleying things up

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/13/15 3:13 p.m.

Package is boxed up with an assortment of shop stuff and will hit the post office tomorrow. Shows delivery as early as the 18th. Merry Christmas!

KyAllroad
KyAllroad SuperDork
12/14/15 6:12 a.m.

Package boxed and ready for post today.

This is a fun diversion.

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
12/14/15 6:22 a.m.

I will send out this week!

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
12/15/15 12:34 p.m.

I don't have a rally moto bike available so my package had to go by scooter express.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Dork
12/15/15 12:47 p.m.

In reply to EvanB:

If that package was as heavy as mine I imagine you had to sit on the tank the whole way to keep the front wheel on the ground

Kylini
Kylini HalfDork
12/15/15 2:47 p.m.

Are you giving away the bike? Because I dig the bike. And would wear a cape around town riding it.

Enyar
Enyar Dork
12/15/15 3:15 p.m.

Hungary, could you send me a message when you get a chance?

1 2 3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
tj6ftq4mxp40yNrATE2cefmDaTuo2JXwEuqZz6XRlfnydVa50I5PWNAzzP8tkYOq