1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33
VolvoHeretic
VolvoHeretic GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/30/24 2:02 p.m.

I seem to be earning 15 credits per day.

Buy this $10,000 Porsche 928s and add Corvette C5 suspension and drive train and build it like this. smiley

Beverly Hills Car Club.com: 1983 Porsche 928S

road racing Porsche 928 lowered with mag wheels and box flares and wings and front spoiler painted gold

VolvoHeretic
1/30/24 2:37 p.m.

"wide angle view of a road racing Corvette C3 lowered with mag wheels and flares that follow the upper fender lines and with wings and front spoiler painted gold"

I wanted the flares to flow out from the body and terminate at the upper fender lines so they don't look tacked on, but alas, it can't understand me.

NY Nick
NY Nick GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/30/24 2:45 p.m.

"realistic picture 2 parents and 2 sons riding a driveable picnic table called "The Magic Carpet""

Not exaclty what I am looking for but a fun try.

VolvoHeretic
1/30/24 2:57 p.m.

In reply to NY Nick :

freaky eyes.

MyMiatas
MyMiatas Dork
1/30/24 3:03 p.m.
travellering said:

This one's pretty far off too... 

Looks like a Challenge vehicle to me!

RonnieFnD
RonnieFnD Reader
1/30/24 3:18 p.m.
wvumtnbkr said:
RonnieFnD said:

That is the best looking 3rd gen I have ever seen.  

This coming from someone who thinks 3rd gens are awesome!

I know right, that thing is sweet.

Because AI thread

etifosi
etifosi SuperDork
1/30/24 11:43 p.m.

solfly
solfly SuperDork
1/31/24 7:01 a.m.

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/31/24 9:38 a.m.
VolvoHeretic said:

In reply to Antihero :

Had to look it up:

Maximum Adversity refers to the discipline the market imposes on market participants. This is part and parcel of the market's mechanism that makes certain that the funds of the many flow to the few.

the image makes a lot more sense now

VolvoHeretic
1/31/24 10:15 a.m.

Alls I wanted to do was replace the car engine with a Mercury Marine Verado 600hp outboard motor sticking out of the trunk.

"wide angle view of a road racing Corvette C3 lowered with mag wheels and fender bulges that follow the upper fender lines and with wings and front spoiler painted gold. with a mercury marine Verado boat motor sticking out of the trunk"

"wide angle view of a road racing Corvette C8 lowered with mag wheels and fender bulges that follow the upper fender lines and with wings and front spoiler painted gold. with a rear engine outboard boat motor sticking out of the trunk"

wide angle view of a road racing 1965 Chevrolet Corvair lowered with mag wheels and fender flares with wings and front spoiler painted gold. Replace a rear engine with an outboard boat motor sticking out of the rear engine bay 

VolvoHeretic
1/31/24 11:31 p.m.

"wide angle view of a road racing 1971 Chevrolet Camaro lowered with mag wheels and fender flares with wings and front spoiler painted translucent candy apple red over a brilliant white base. Delete the headlights and remove the headlight fender bulges."

I was trying to get AI to cut off the headlight fender bulges and delete the headlights so that the hood continued out in the shape located above the blinker lights and over the fenders. It would use 4 rectangular hidden headlights. But it's not understanding me.

VolvoHeretic
2/1/24 12:10 a.m.

Low wide angle view of a road racing 1971 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 lowered with mag wheels and fender flares with wings and front spoiler painted translucent candy apple red over a brilliant white base. Delete the headlights and remove the headlight eyebrow fender bulges and install hidden headlights

I can't even explain what I want so that I understand myself but if this is real AI, it should be able to learn and get better at doing what I want, right? It sure does a great job of light reflections and color blending. I also like the low angle perspective, too bad I can't bend over that far to take real photos at that angle or at least be able to get back up afterwards. smiley

VolvoHeretic
2/1/24 1:00 a.m.

Low wide angle view of a road racing 1966 Oldsmobile Toronado lowered with mag wheels and fender flares with front spoiler and rear wing painted translucent candy apple red over a brilliant white base.

VolvoHeretic
2/1/24 1:08 a.m.

Low wide angle view of a road racing 1968 Oldsmobile Toronado lowered with mag wheels and fender flares with front spoiler and rear wing painted translucent candy sapphire blue over a brilliant white base.

VolvoHeretic
2/1/24 1:24 a.m.

Low wide angle view of a road racing 1988 Pontiac Fiero lowered with mag wheels and fender flares with front spoiler and rear wing painted translucent candy sapphire blue over a brilliant white base.

etifosi
etifosi SuperDork
2/1/24 2:07 a.m.

QuasiMofo (John Brown)
QuasiMofo (John Brown) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/1/24 9:14 a.m.

I wasted 6 credits getting this one. 

And it's exactly what I wanted.

La Liberté guidant le peuple with the people all looking at their cell phones in the style of Delacroix

This is T shirt material.

QuasiMofo (John Brown)
QuasiMofo (John Brown) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/1/24 9:25 a.m.

In reply to QuasiMofo (John Brown) :

Revised for the Merican in me.

akylekoz
akylekoz UltraDork
2/1/24 9:29 a.m.

Ai wings are from a bird or airplane, try aerodynamic spoiler, or Big Wang.  Downforce device.

MyMiatas
MyMiatas Dork
2/1/24 9:40 a.m.

Could a Datsun Roadster 2000 be done with a roof? Some of the cars I have seen on this thread are good ideas for custom cars

VolvoHeretic
2/1/24 11:00 a.m.

In reply to MyMiatas :

With my experience and the fact that IT doesn't even know what a Toronado or Fiero is, I doubt it. 

Try it. yessmiley

VolvoHeretic
2/1/24 11:15 a.m.

Low wide angle view of a road racing hardtop Datsun Roadster 2000 lowered with mag wheels and fender flares with front spoiler and rear down force wing painted translucent candy apple red over a brilliant white base.

Since it looks a lot like a 240Z I tried:

Low wide angle view of a road racing Datsun 2000 Roadster lowered with mag wheels and fender flares with front spoiler and rear down force wing painted translucent candy apple red over a brilliant white base.

VolvoHeretic
2/1/24 11:26 a.m.

Wide angle view of a road racing Datsun 2000 Roadster lowered with mag wheels and fender flares with front spoiler and rear down force wing painted translucent candy apple red over a brilliant white base.

Real 2000 for reference

VolvoHeretic
2/1/24 11:39 a.m.

Wide angle rear view of a road racing hardtop Datsun 2000 Roadster lowered with mag wheels and fender flares with front spoiler and rear down force wing painted translucent candy apple red over a brilliant white base.

yupididit
yupididit GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
2/1/24 11:42 a.m.

Oh I need Thu do this for some w108/109 and w116 content

1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
SPgRLu1csgAtEScOnY40kuhuCwZNCyiuxzCtRrNXj0157AZTeFfBc8mI89LhPdkF