Future Lemons theme.

akylekoz
akylekoz UltraDork
1/6/24 10:17 a.m.

Kreb (Forum Supporter)
Kreb (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
1/6/24 10:21 a.m.
etifosi said:

I'd like to know the prompts it took to get here.

californiamilleghia
californiamilleghia UberDork
1/6/24 10:27 a.m.

So we can  learn more , can the posters  share the prompts they used  , 

Cheers

Kreb (Forum Supporter)
Kreb (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
1/6/24 10:38 a.m.

After coming up with this, I suddenly felt the need to add a flying bridge to my next build. 

I forget the prompts that I used, but this one is just whimsy anyway.

Antihero
Antihero GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
1/6/24 4:51 p.m.

"Grassroots Motorsports"

Antihero
1/6/24 4:55 p.m.

The lyrics to the song Black Sabbath produced these

californiamilleghia
californiamilleghia UberDork
1/6/24 5:35 p.m.

OK , detour ,

Bing chat can also write songs  so here is the prompt I used , 

"write me a blues song about having to pay to get my Porsche washed and the high cost of gas " 

and here is what it spit out in less than a minute , 

Sure, here’s a blues song for you:

(Verse 1) Woke up this morning, Porsche covered in dust, My wallet's feeling light, but wash it, I must. Roll down to the station, with a heavy sigh, Gotta fill her up, but the price is sky-high.

(Chorus) I got the Porsche-washin', high gas cost blues, My bank account's crying, oh, it's bad news. I got the Porsche-washin', high gas cost blues, Driving ain't cheap, but it's the life I choose.

(Verse 2) Hand over the cash, just to make her shine, Feels like I'm paying for a heinous crime. Next stop the pump, oh it's a bitter pill, With every gallon, my wallet's feeling ill.

(Chorus) I got the Porsche-washin', high gas cost blues, Feels like my pockets got the heavy use. I got the Porsche-washin', high gas cost blues, But when I hit the road, I lose these blues.

(Bridge) Oh, the cost is high, but so is the thrill, The open road, the time to kill. Despite the cost, the joy it brings, Makes me feel like I got wings.

(Chorus) I got the Porsche-washin', high gas cost blues, But when she's purring, it's the life I choose. I got the Porsche-washin', high gas cost blues, The price I pay, for these highway cruises.

(Outro) So here's to the Porsche, and the open road, May your tank be full, and your spirit never slowed. Despite the blues, and the cost so vast, There's no better feeling, than driving fast.

Now I see why the Hollywood writers went on strike !

etifosi
etifosi SuperDork
1/7/24 1:46 a.m.
Kreb (Forum Supporter) said:
etifosi said:

I'd like to know the prompts it took to get here.

I wish I could remember! Mostly I ask for: color, year, make/model/trim, situation and/or adjectives, then art style. Maybe one out of 10 are good, less than one out of a hundred are great. 

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/7/24 1:57 a.m.

In reply to etifosi :

Wtf?!? I can't get it to draw anything remotely resembling an AMX and it nails a 2016 Fiesta?!?

etifosi
etifosi SuperDork
1/7/24 2:07 a.m.
Javelin said:

In reply to etifosi :

Wtf?!? I can't get it to draw anything remotely resembling an AMX and it nails a 2016 Fiesta?!?

There probably aren't enough AMX photos for it to "see".

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/7/24 2:24 a.m.

In reply to etifosi :

I asked it for a Cessna 310 and got 172's. Not even the right number of engines!

Russian Warship, Go Berkeley Yourself said:

Oh wow, this gives me Pacific Drive vibes.

It's a driving survival game I've been following on Steam. The hero car is an old station wagon that you can modify.

RonnieFnD
RonnieFnD Reader
1/7/24 10:34 a.m.

Corvette owners club....they certainly have a type lol

Feel like this might be more at home in the meme thread lol

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/7/24 10:55 a.m.

Bottom left looks like a Pacer got boofed by a 71 Cutty

etifosi said:
Javelin said:

In reply to etifosi :

There probably aren't enough AMX photos for it to "see".

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/7/24 10:57 a.m.

In reply to RonnieFnD :

OMG that's funny

Antihero
1/7/24 11:49 a.m.
Javelin said:

In reply to etifosi :

It can't do a zx2 either 

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
1/7/24 12:10 p.m.

Create a movie poster with a collection of old men and a corvette with the title of "Grey Speed" and an action theme  (more creative)

A movie poster with a collection of olde men and a corvette with the title of 'Grey Speed' and an action theme

Russian Warship, Go Berkeley Yourself
Russian Warship, Go Berkeley Yourself PowerDork
1/7/24 12:29 p.m.

"A vintage image of a dune buggy with text"

1/7/24 12:36 p.m.
Javelin said:

In reply to etifosi :

Wait until you see the Dodge Diplomat...

1/7/24 12:40 p.m.

Or maybe "An image of a 1970s style dodge van"

Stampie
Stampie MegaDork
1/7/24 12:46 p.m.

I tried "create an image for Zebra butt car racing team" and got "I’m sorry, I cannot create images of inappropriate content. Is there anything else I can help you with?" but "Zebra Butt Racing with orange stripes" got me this

Antihero
1/7/24 1:00 p.m.
Stampie said:

I tried "create an image for Zebra butt car racing team" and got "I’m sorry, I cannot create images of inappropriate content. Is there anything else I can help you with?" but "Zebra Butt Racing with orange stripes" got me this

Disturbing

Also disturbing is this is what it thinks a zx2 looks like

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
1/7/24 1:44 p.m.

I think we are all quickly discovering some of the obvious limitations of AI at this point.  Rather good at creating certain things, or aspects, rather poor at other things.  You will also notice a certain similarity to many of these images

This one came out reasonably well.  I would be nice if it actually did what you said rather than pick up key words and plop those those images in.  I think that might be a Vega?  Wrong badge obviously.

Create a picture of a 1972 Chevrolet Vega with a large supercharger coming out of the hood and a picture of a chicken on the door

A 1972 Chevrolet Vega with a large supercharger coming out of the hood and a picture of a chicken on the door

QuasiMofo (John Brown)
QuasiMofo (John Brown) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/7/24 7:45 p.m.

1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 33

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
pgBRkYjAtf3uGDuGxMS1KyTDZssGyKKtcbjOPL7sa5bFEjI76u3wiJAoBcZGSYKS