SilverFleet
SilverFleet SuperDork
9/4/14 1:56 p.m.

In reply to Mazdax605:

Fixed it and made my picks.

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 SuperDork
9/7/14 9:47 a.m.

Hurry up and get your picks in, or join before the season starts. You have missed the Thursday game so far but no big deal.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury MegaDork
9/12/14 1:17 p.m.

week two isnt looking as great as week one for me (Green with Envy). Hopefully nugent is good for another 15 this week

ihayes
ihayes New Reader
9/17/14 11:53 p.m.

Woo hoo first win!

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury MegaDork
9/24/14 7:58 a.m.

first loss

revhard
revhard New Reader
10/7/14 9:57 a.m.

who's my fair brady?

bluej
bluej GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/7/14 10:58 a.m.
revhard wrote: who's my fair brady?

That's me! Undefeated baby!

Thought my number had come up this week, though.

revhard
revhard New Reader
10/9/14 11:21 p.m.

I'm ClamJam, i think you might take this week too. Someone has got to stop you.

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 SuperDork
10/14/14 6:00 p.m.

Finally won a week(week 6)!! Still 4 points back of the leader though, tied with Tony. Should make a fun season. I kick myself for missing the Thursday pick, and picking against my Pats again, but I didn't believe in this team on the road.

JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
10/15/14 9:55 p.m.

The Sunday and Monday night games were hell on me last week in both leagues. Things had been looking up until then. I'm coin great on total points but I seem to face off against a lot of teams when they have their miracle week and have a kicker that scores 20 points or something insane.

Tom_Spangler
Tom_Spangler GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/16/14 12:19 p.m.

Woohoo, I'm the highest-scoring team in the league!

Doh, I'm 2-4.....

turboswede
turboswede GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
10/21/14 10:23 a.m.

bluej
10/21/14 11:59 a.m.

Curse you, you bird-brained, bourgeois, burrito bandit!

ihayes
ihayes New Reader
10/21/14 9:04 p.m.

I'm number one! Neener neener neener.

This week looks tough though...

revhard
revhard New Reader
10/22/14 10:18 a.m.
turboswede wrote:

HaHaHa, When girls ask me about what fantasy football is, this is exactly how i describe it to them.

poopshovel
poopshovel MegaDork
12/1/14 10:14 p.m.

Remember last year when y'all had to BEG me to join your stupid fantasy fooseball league?

PS: berkeley the Manning sisters.

JG Pasterjak
12/3/14 12:41 p.m.

Yeah, someone just bumped me out of the playoffs in one league. I'm in the "worst team in the best division" spot in one league and "best team in the worst division" spot in the other. Poop is pretty much dominating both

poopshovel
poopshovel MegaDork
12/3/14 1:03 p.m.
JG Pasterjak wrote: Yeah, someone just bumped me out of the playoffs in one league. I'm in the "worst team in the best division" spot in one league and "best team in the worst division" spot in the other. Poop is pretty much dominating both

There have been a LOT of great matchups this year! In the last couple weeks I won a couple by less than a point!!! I thought for sure I'd get creamed in both leagues this week going up against Manning in both.

So do the "divisions" matter? I forget how the playoffs work. Does the winner of each division go against the winner of another division and those two winners go to the last game(?) If so, I may still be boned in the "first" (autodraft) league.

JG Pasterjak
12/3/14 6:37 p.m.

Divisions work just like in real football. Division winners get an automatic pass to the playoffs. Which means in the autograft leave we may have a team with a losing record in the playoffs, while my third best record in the league might not make it in.

And, yeah, Manning hasn't let me down much this year, but the last couple weeks have not been stellar. The upside of that is once the fantasy playoffs roll around he'll still be playing meaningful games. Nothing like riding a red hot qb to the playoffs only to see him on the bench the last few weeks resting up like an eight year old.

ihayes
ihayes New Reader
12/3/14 9:49 p.m.

In reply to JG Pasterjak:

Hey now...I'm holding my own in the autodraft league

bluej
12/4/14 9:04 a.m.

In reply to JG Pasterjak:

More like resting up like an 80 year old.

My other league was pretty solid this year as well. No big standout teams. The spread from 1st to 10th is 2 wins/losses. I had no idea that's how our playoffs worked, that's relieving for me but makes me feel bad for you or poop master flash.

Is it too late to trade players? I've got a decent RB I'd like to swap for a decent WR if anyone could use one.

revhard
revhard New Reader
12/5/14 1:03 p.m.

So there's only 2 play off weeks and the first in each division gets a by? so how many teams actually go to playoffs?

also i really need to crush you this week JG Pasterjak but it doesnt look like thats gonna happen.

poopshovel
poopshovel MegaDork
12/15/14 9:47 p.m.

Do I get bonus points if Cutler and Rodgers berkeleying off themselves?

bluej
12/16/14 8:37 a.m.

Finals, woo!!

Klayfish
Klayfish UltraDork
12/16/14 12:40 p.m.

I'm leading the pigskin pick 'em group!! Actually, my 10 year old son is. He loves the NFL and loves playing the game. He's in the top 5% overall for all ESPN players, he's pumped.

1 2 3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
en7LqTjCSER2aiFcJBHZ4EAlZxkI1O8YOcHiav6JeFBMwLXdvETIIc8xop2o0Cqw