1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17
Rufledt
Rufledt Reader
12/22/10 12:06 a.m.

I'm also glad that last update fixed the tach on the FC I was driving. Before, the tach would read 4k when it was redlining, which was highly confusing someitmes

monsterbronco
monsterbronco New Reader
12/22/10 7:13 a.m.

sorry i missed last night guys. I got caught up doing some plumbing in the basement... and before i knew it it was 10:30...

I may be out next week as well with family stuff.

BradLTL
BradLTL GRM+ Memberand Reader
12/22/10 12:09 p.m.

I only know of one more event that I will miss, due to some work travel, so those will be my 2 drops.

It's a shame too, I spent a bit of time tweaking on my CM Mustang and got it handling a good be better. Still not sure I'm fast, but at least I was able to keep it off the walls during my practice runs.

BradLTL
12/25/10 9:26 p.m.

Merry Christmas!

Hope everyone who got GT5 for Christmas is planning on joining for Round 3, one of my all time favorite tracks... Monza!

Rufledt
Rufledt Reader
12/25/10 9:35 p.m.

I took my disc with me to come home but left my wheel and cars all behind. i might attempt the fancy spectate mode, though! i'm quite sure i'm not skilled enough to handle my mustang with the dualshock

ahutson03
ahutson03 New Reader
12/26/10 7:35 a.m.

Hey would you guys mind if i just dropped in and raced sometime, it would be fairly hard to be an official part of the league with the erratic work schedule i'm on these days and i can only see 3 or 4 of the races that I won't be out to sea for. Anyway thanks in advance guys I can't stand racing those public lobbies, it would be nice to be with some guys with similar mindset.

BradLTL
12/26/10 12:00 p.m.

In reply to ahutson03:

I think everyone is going to be a bit erratic, just use the same car and see what happens?

T.J.
T.J. SuperDork
12/28/10 7:48 p.m.

Hoping to make the next one. Enjoy Monza.

BradLTL
12/28/10 7:52 p.m.

Round 3 Begins in minutes!!!!

Room: 1472-6118-3701-4253-1194

BradLTL
12/28/10 8:13 p.m.

No one showing?

BradLTL
12/28/10 8:29 p.m.

Ok, waited the requisite 30 minutes and no one showed. I'll assume it was a bad week for everyone and push this round back a week. We can try again next Tuesday.

Rufledt
Rufledt Reader
12/28/10 11:11 p.m.

sorry I missed it! I ended up getting invited to a dinner party so I went to that instead. Also a question- I don't have my save game here, but I got a mach 1 on the game I started here- could I still race that mach 1 (the exact same car type I used before), or does it have to be the exact same individual car? I think the big differences are that this one isn't modified as much, and this one is red instead of blue.

Also an unrelated question- I have some cars on this game I want to keep. Is there anyway I can gift them to any of you guys and you could gift them back to me when I go back to boston? There would be a Ferrari or other car(s) of your choice in it for you!

BradLTL
12/29/10 7:07 a.m.

In reply to Rufledt:

I guess since you will be in same make / model it is fine, you are allowed to tune (and detune) between each race, so effectively this would just be a detune and paint job.

Send me a PM with the list of cars you want to transfer and then "gift" them to me. I'll return them, no need for a payoff. I just want the PM so I have a list, there are many cars in my garage and I don't want to miss one.

cameraboy5
cameraboy5 New Reader
12/30/10 11:06 a.m.

Hey guys sorry I haven't been racing with you yet. I did recieve GT5 for xmas just like santa said but won't be able to participate for a couple more weeks. I run a tv camera for our Cleveland Cavaliers NBA team and they have two more tuesday night games scheduled the next couple weeks. I guess i should be happy I have a job. Keep up the racing. Will be there soon. I've only been able to load GT5 and try it about 2 hours so far but it seems pretty good since the updates. If you see me online send me an invite for some racing. C-ya soon PSN-SJ6071

ahutson03
ahutson03 New Reader
1/1/11 4:43 p.m.

i'm in this week definitely

BradLTL
1/1/11 5:27 p.m.

Excellent reminder... Round 3 Redux @ Monza - Tuesday at 9ET

ahutson03
ahutson03 New Reader
1/4/11 1:26 p.m.

what time are you planning on opening the lobby tonight?

Scott Lear
Scott Lear Production Editor
1/4/11 2:27 p.m.

I might be able to hop in, though I'm still pretty rookie status on GT5. Will watch this thread for details. Does the lobby number change each time?

My GT5 tag is "Skiggity"

BradLTL
1/4/11 4:23 p.m.

About 3 1/2 hours until the race, looks like we will have a good group tonight.

GRM Class kicks off at 9:00 ET CM Class follows at about 9:45 ET

aircooled
aircooled SuperDork
1/4/11 4:51 p.m.

I'm in. I actually got my car to handle a bit better with some tweeking and put in a few practice laps so I am hoping to do better.

The track (Monza) has some pretty critical braking points.

WilberM3
WilberM3 HalfDork
1/4/11 5:59 p.m.

i want to get in on this, but my GF comes over every tuesday night ... plus i havent yet shown her the steel frame'd e30 sport seat G27 racing setup just yet...

monsterbronco
monsterbronco New Reader
1/4/11 6:32 p.m.

got some stuff for work that just hit the fan im out this week :-(

Scott Lear
Scott Lear Production Editor
1/4/11 7:40 p.m.

Okay, took a few stabs to get my router working properly with the PS3 for the purposes of GT5, but I can now search for lobby IDs. Where will the room be?

aircooled
aircooled SuperDork
1/4/11 7:42 p.m.

He will post it once it is set up.

BradLTL
1/4/11 7:57 p.m.

Room is up @

1472-6118-4216-8216-7411

I'll be there as soon as the wife gets home

1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17

You'll need to log in to post.