1 2
Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
5/12/09 11:15 a.m.

And are they car-related? Just curious.

Duke
Duke Dork
5/12/09 11:17 a.m.

I used to, though it has died a painful death from neglect, and it was partially car-oriented (my page was; the main family pages were not).

Grtechguy
Grtechguy SuperDork
5/12/09 11:25 a.m.

I have a dyn-dns account pointing to my home server for file access does that count?

sanyarcosean
sanyarcosean New Reader
5/12/09 11:30 a.m.

We have the mighty Sanyarcomotorsports.com. Ok, not so mighty actually. Its a bit out of date, but has a lot of Nelson/DeVine Challenge car content

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/12/09 11:42 a.m.

eVilengineering.com for all the best in asshattery.

I have my own but it is not up yet. need to finish the primary project first.

Chris_V
Chris_V SuperDork
5/12/09 11:55 a.m.

I have one for my 7 series club as well as business sites.

wetpossum
wetpossum New Reader
5/12/09 11:59 a.m.

I run one that's a collection of my projects, just because my family and friends kept asking me about what I do for fun.

Wet Possum

My girlfriend is a web programmer, so she got one of the graphic designers from her office to design my page, and then set me up with css, and a whole bunch of other acronyms that mean nothing to me.

Keith
Keith GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/12/09 12:04 p.m.

http://www.slowcarfast.com is the main portal for all the toys. I have another site that I started in 1995 and haven't really done a whole lot of work on in, oh, a decade or so, so let's not talk about it.

slefain
slefain Dork
5/12/09 12:14 p.m.

Mine:

http://lsc.netherealm.net/

A slow, neglected, painful, lingering death on my friend's server.

Mental
Mental SuperDork
5/12/09 12:20 p.m.

I am the moderator de facto for the slowly dying eVil eNgineering, this one is on its way out Trailer Park-Nation, and I am standing up The Mental Ward They are all on Gielamonsters server, and he lets me pretend I am running eVil Engineering. But all three have some gearhead overones

wetpossum
wetpossum New Reader
5/12/09 12:31 p.m.

Keith, I like what you've done with your intro page and the diary entries. It's easy to navigate.

My main problem is spending the time to edit the pictures and make new pages.

Keith
Keith GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/12/09 1:02 p.m.

Reader's Rides is set up to help with that sort of thing.

Dr. Hess
Dr. Hess SuperDork
5/12/09 1:38 p.m.

http://www.drhess.net

Mostly MR2 and Esprit related. My Esprit cross references have been pretty popular, and my AW11 20 valve writeup was referenced a lot as I was one of the first to do the swap. Maybe the 2nd in the US, maybe the 1st to do it with a factory ECU. Anyway, it was blazing new territory at the time. I really need to add MegaSquirt stuff, the Rolla, and update the Locost area. As it is, I mostly keep my parts crossreference updated and leave it at that. Every once in a while, someone comments that they tried my Sourdough Bread recipe/directions and how good it is.

Gimp
Gimp GRM+ Memberand Dork
5/12/09 3:05 p.m.

http://teamziptie.com

Just a word press server, but I design sites by trade.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Dork
5/12/09 3:07 p.m.

I was just about to say how good that sourdough bread was Thanks for posting that recipe.

nderwater
nderwater New Reader
5/12/09 3:56 p.m.

In addition to the lemons site, I keep a blog of car photos which catch my eye: http://motomania.tumblr.com/

Tommy Suddard
Tommy Suddard GRM+ Memberand SonDork
5/12/09 4:01 p.m.

My photo page:

TS Studios

RossD
RossD Reader
5/12/09 4:20 p.m.
Chris_V wrote: I have one for my 7 series club as well as business sites.

I felt ashamed to find out that the car pictured on the homepage of your website was not your donor car for your locost website. Silly me.

SupraWes
SupraWes Dork
5/12/09 4:32 p.m.

4 Domain names 3 of them car related and 1 website

www.tscperformance.com About old school Toyotas but mostly focused on 3rd gen celicas and 2nd gen Supras

shifty
shifty New Reader
5/12/09 8:20 p.m.

My site with 2 Datsun roadster projects, not updated recently but still gets lots of hits:

www.shiftco.com

Supercoupe
Supercoupe Reader
5/12/09 8:38 p.m.

I have 3 all should be car related but right now they're just parked ....most likely illegally too..

Hal
Hal HalfDork
5/12/09 8:50 p.m.

I don't have my own domain name, just the free site that Comcast gives me Hal's Home Page

Some of it is car related but I haven't done much with it for 3-4 years. I uesd to run a site for a company I used to work for. Got out of there about the time "frames" were becoming the "next big thing". Decided I would rather be a computer user than a computer programmer.

Opus
Opus HalfDork
5/12/09 10:11 p.m.

I have Project Frankenpinto but it is only about 1/2 up. I ran out of web space, and energy to maintain it as I worked on the car. Also recently lost the last 6 months of pictures of my recent work. Trying to get some from friends

Dan G
Dan G Dork
5/12/09 10:21 p.m.

http://evilengineering.com/

woot woot

There's free image galleries and super cheap web hosting of your own domain (like Mental said above) for anyone interested. Instructions in the forum.

ddavidv
ddavidv SuperDork
5/13/09 6:11 a.m.

Mongrel Motorsports I think I started this way back when to showcase our first Challenge car build but it kind of morphed into something else. Once I got the hang of it, I actually enjoyed building it. I haven't added much new content recently but I do maintain it with occasional updates and dumping some of the parts that don't get any hits. It's a nice way to host my photos and refer people to certain things I've done on other message boards. Keeps me from having to write the same stuff over and over. I wrote it in a bit of a 'simple' style so everyone could grasp it. I normally don't write my text in such an elementary fashion.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
55rAdVGlm4828mq1DCx9ePuvKhx31CeSSs7cfTyL8TJ3HKm46Glynl4wMS33AO9L