Brokenbrakes
Brokenbrakes New Reader
9/17/19 11:21 a.m.

Hello all,

I have scoured the internet and parts stores with my Dad and I figured I would try the resourceful hive.  I am looking for a discontinued Mack/Renault turn signal relay. It is for a 1993 ish 2 1/2 ton "Mack" flatbed truck, Part # 4103-5000361492?

Any help or leads would be appreciated. 

Joel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ PowerDork
9/17/19 11:48 a.m.

Does it need to be an exact replacement?  A search for "7 pin signal relay" returns a number of potential options if you're willing to move connectors around.

Brokenbrakes
Brokenbrakes New Reader
9/17/19 12:10 p.m.

I would like exact, but I imagine being a NLA part I may have to do as you mentioned and play around with some other applications and see what I can make work.  I just figured one of us may have some rando parts stash tucked in the corner at home or work.

Thanks!

Cooter
Cooter UltraDork
9/17/19 12:38 p.m.

Adapting it to something easier to find would mean you would never have to make this post again if/when your "new" relay fails.

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
9/17/19 3:25 p.m.

I did a quick Google giggle and it looks just like a Volvo part.

Stuff like this comes up ....

stuart in mn
stuart in mn MegaDork
9/17/19 4:40 p.m.

Have you called the local Mack dealer?

Brokenbrakes
Brokenbrakes New Reader
9/17/19 6:26 p.m.

Thanks guys!  I checked with the Mack dealer last week and they just shrugged their shoulders and said it was "discontinued." It looks like it is time to find a new dealer. 

I thought I did my due diligence googling, but it looks like 914 Driver found something that will get me where I need to be. 

Thank you for your time and assistance.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
4B5BDwolNcqMFygsRDScEHIGfg2IXC8qXupzJLGFTu7trTtb0FmPd9MXkwzEQEeK