1 2
mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/14/13 9:03 a.m.
Adrian_Thompson wrote: Wow, I had no idea there was so much goose hate in the world. Shrug, haters gonna hate. I like the big feather berkeleyers.

Adrian,

Geese are fun to watch fly overhead.. but around here, they take over parking lots, Golf Courses, School yards, and parks. they E36 M3 everywhere and have pushed out the ducks and other birds that used to call those areas home

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 UltraDork
3/14/13 9:17 a.m.
mad_machine wrote:
Adrian_Thompson wrote: Wow, I had no idea there was so much goose hate in the world. Shrug, haters gonna hate. I like the big feather berkeleyers.
Adrian, Geese are fun to watch fly overhead.. but around here, they take over parking lots, Golf Courses, School yards, and parks. they E36 M3 everywhere and have pushed out the ducks and other birds that used to call those areas home

I think if these geese were given a hug and some respect, then they would correct their offensive behavior. It's really a matter of low self-esteem. They feel bad about themselves and they gather in rowdy gangs, make a lot of noise, and E36 M3 all over everything. Help a goose to his feet, help him to fly and get a job and a nice place to live, and this world will be a better place!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
IeOXVXyhP3Cfnez3e5gSw7IZRat4ihdVthjjEfVQTN9yGhLWtNERAaYjcpBAo5oI