1 2
Duke
Duke Dork
8/7/08 12:51 p.m.

Obama Releases List of Approved Jokes About Himself Bid to Help Late Night Comics

Saying he is "sympathetic to late night comedians' struggle to find jokes to make about me," Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill) today issued a list of official campaign-approved Barack Obama jokes.

The five jokes, which Sen. Obama said he is making available to all comedians free of charge, are as follows:

Barack Obama and a kangaroo pull up to a gas station. The gas station attendant takes one look at the kangaroo and says, "You know, we don't get many kangaroos here." Barack Obama replies, "At these prices, I'm not surprised. That's why we need to reduce our dependence on foreign oil."

A traveling salesman knocks on the door of a farmhouse, and much to his surprise, Barack Obama answers the door. The salesman says, "I was expecting the farmer's daughter." Barack Obama replies, "She's not here. The farm was foreclosed on because of subprime loans that are making a mockery of the American Dream."

A horse walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Why the long face?" Barack Obama replies, "His jockey just lost his health insurance, which should be the right of all Americans."

What's black and white and red all over? Barack Obama: The New Yorker magazine, which should be embarrassed after publishing such a tasteless and offensive cover, which I reject and denounce.

A Christian, a Jew and Barack Obama are in a rowboat in the middle of the ocean. Barack Obama says, "This joke isn't going to work because there's no Muslim in this boat."

Strizzo
Strizzo Dork
8/7/08 12:54 p.m.

uhhh,

Keith
Keith GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/7/08 12:54 p.m.

:D

CrackMonkey
CrackMonkey Reader
8/7/08 1:02 p.m.

I loled a little bit.

neon4891
neon4891 Dork
8/7/08 1:07 p.m.

the last one was the best

captainzib
captainzib New Reader
8/7/08 1:10 p.m.

Did not laugh at all.

grtechguy
grtechguy SuperDork
8/7/08 1:17 p.m.

****chirp.....chirp......chirp.......

fastEddie
fastEddie Dork
8/7/08 1:23 p.m.
neon4891 wrote: the last one was the best

+1

JohnGalt
JohnGalt New Reader
8/7/08 1:43 p.m.

They just made a not funny.

Gearhead_42
Gearhead_42 HalfDork
8/7/08 1:54 p.m.

Uh... sorry, but

FAIL, as the kids are all saying these days...

Duke
Duke Dork
8/7/08 2:23 p.m.

I do believe that "not funny" is the actual point.

poopshovel
poopshovel Dork
8/7/08 3:41 p.m.

....so Saint Peter says: "First black president!? When the hell did that happen?"

To which Obama replies: "About 5 minutes ago."

Strizzo
Strizzo Dork
8/7/08 4:43 p.m.

knock knock

"who's there?"

"poopshovel, we're from the secret service, we'd like to talk to you about the terroristic threats you made on the internet..."

Gearhead_42
Gearhead_42 HalfDork
8/7/08 4:45 p.m.

Coincidence? Poopshovel suddenly off the air?

neon4891
neon4891 Dork
8/8/08 12:20 a.m.
poopshovel wrote: ....so Saint Peter says: "First black president!? When the hell did that happen?" To which Obama replies: "About 5 minutes ago."

granted he has my vote in Nov., I would honestly not be supriessed...And I think that is the biggest reason I "Hope" he does not pick the LQ for his running mate

Wall-e
Wall-e GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/8/08 1:36 a.m.
poopshovel wrote: ....so Saint Peter says: "First black president!? When the hell did that happen?" To which Obama replies: "About 5 minutes ago."

Thanks, I have a Cheerio lodged in my nose.

Dr. Hess
Dr. Hess SuperDork
8/8/08 8:29 a.m.

I thought this was Barack Hussain Obama's greatest joke:

poopshovel
poopshovel Dork
8/8/08 8:56 a.m.

It was a joke ferchrissake. Someone should've shot FDR though. Seriously.

carguy123
carguy123 HalfDork
8/8/08 9:11 a.m.
poopshovel wrote: It was a joke ferchrissake.

Unfortunately it was a joke that was in very poor taste.

Wait, I said that wrong. The joke was OK it is the Obamination that is in poor taste.

Now how do I attach pics? I have some good Obama bumper stickers.

Duke
Duke Dork
8/8/08 9:47 a.m.
poopshovel wrote: It was a joke ferchrissake. Someone should've shot FDR though. Seriously.

Yeah, that's on my list of things to do when I get that time machine perfected.

Salanis
Salanis Dork
8/8/08 10:23 a.m.
Dr. Hess wrote: I thought this was Barack Hussain Obama's greatest joke:

Are you still on about that B.S.?

Josh
Josh Reader
8/8/08 12:13 p.m.

I guess I don't get it then. My dad was born in Honolulu. Are you saying he isn't an American? And, uh, in 1961 the name Hussein was a tad more innocuous than it is now. So I'm not sure what you're getting on about.

Salanis
Salanis Dork
8/8/08 12:27 p.m.
Josh wrote:
I guess I don't get it then. My dad was born in Honolulu. Are you saying he isn't an American? And, uh, in 1961 the name Hussein was a tad more innocuous than it is now. So I'm not sure what you're getting on about.

Hess keeps posting a link to a series of articles from an Israeli online news site claiming that Obama's birth certificate is forged. If you haven't heard this news from any legitimate sources, that's because it's not.

Dr. Hess
Dr. Hess SuperDork
8/8/08 1:00 p.m.

Yeah, well, the Joke's going to be on You when the LQ pulls out his real B.C. and proclaims herself the next President in Denver. She'd probably win too.

Salanis
Salanis Dork
8/8/08 1:13 p.m.
Dr. Hess wrote: Yeah, well, the Joke's going to be on You when the LQ pulls out his real B.C. and proclaims herself the next President in Denver. She'd probably win too.

He's already a Senator. There are citizenship requirements for that which he's had to meet. Again, you're not pulling this from a legitimate news source.

Another fact is that his mother was a U.S. citizen at the time of his birth. He has therefore been a citizen since birth.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
dCSHqV8WNPU20TPQCk6tunICWiqwbZv5AY2qWivpUbAm9zZRj21akTswgQabypiq