1 2
carguy123
carguy123 Dork
10/25/09 12:38 p.m.

Looks like it's illegal to be naked in your own home. I guess the Puritans must have been right.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/101909_man_caught_making_coffee_naked_faces_charges#

What I don't get is if you're tresspassing and peeping in the windows how do you get damaged if you see someone naked?

Drewsifer
Drewsifer New Reader
10/25/09 12:54 p.m.

This is what is wrong with America. Seriously.

alex
alex Dork
10/25/09 12:56 p.m.

Our society truly baffles me sometimes.

Matt B
Matt B New Reader
10/25/09 12:58 p.m.

I have feeling that when the complaining woman gets to the afterlife she'll be surrounded by naked bearded men in her own personal hell. lol

MrJoshua
MrJoshua SuperDork
10/25/09 1:06 p.m.

"A Fairfax County Police spokesman said officers arrested Williamson for indecent exposure because they believe he wanted to be seen naked by the public."

There is a difference between peeping neighbors and exhibitionists hiding behind home ownership.

Tetzuoe
Tetzuoe Reader
10/25/09 1:28 p.m.

"so what are you in for" "well.. I was making coffee..."

If this guy gets a year in jail, ill be very sad.

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
10/25/09 1:31 p.m.

Thankfully he was making coffee and not frying bacon.

stuart in mn
stuart in mn SuperDork
10/25/09 2:15 p.m.

Was the window in clear view of the sidewalk, or did she cut through the bushes to peek in? Without knowing the facts, all people on the internet can do is speculate.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury Dork
10/25/09 2:32 p.m.

the comments following the story in that ink = zomghahahahilarious

carguy123
carguy123 Dork
10/25/09 2:39 p.m.

MrJoshua she was cutting thru his back/side yard and that's how she saw it.

First of all she shouldn't have been there, but secondly if he wanted to be seen he was picking the wrong window. Also it was 5:30 in the morning!!!!!!!!!

But then again maybe he was just shy and was working up to a full frontal attack during prime time.

And as far as the police, who didn't see it, thinking he wanted to be seen . . . they heard only her side of the story and made that decision. He had no clue anything was going on until they showed up at his door. Now it's CYA time for the police.

Xceler8x
Xceler8x GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/25/09 7:39 p.m.

If she didn't want to see a naked man...she shouldn't have been looking in his windows.

My crystal ball says they'll be a lawsuit pending against the locality, care of over zealous police, in the near future.

MrJoshua
MrJoshua SuperDork
10/25/09 8:20 p.m.

If she was on his property it is her problem, if he was flashing people on the sidewalk it is his problem.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill Dork
10/25/09 8:37 p.m.

Who walks a child at 5:30 in the morning in some else back yard. I smell a rat.

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
10/25/09 9:05 p.m.

Well, that settles it: from now on I'm going to put my robe on before that first cup of coffee. I wouldn't want some nosy broad to look through my window and then drown in her own puke. It would be hard to get that off my conscience.

oldsaw
oldsaw HalfDork
10/25/09 9:17 p.m.
Jensenman wrote: Well, that settles it: from now on I'm going to put my robe on before that first cup of coffee. I wouldn't want some nosy broad to look through my window and then drown in her own puke. It would be hard to get that off my conscience.

Yeah, but you wouldn't have to face charges of shooting a trespasser.

At 5:30AM and on your property, if someone (uninvited) finds you repulsive, the onus is on them, not you.

Kia_racer
Kia_racer New Reader
10/25/09 9:24 p.m.

I knew there was an advantage to living in a third floor apartment. Not mant but that is one.

porksboy
porksboy Dork
10/25/09 9:40 p.m.

What’s the difference between naked and nekid?

Naked is when you have no clothes on.

Nekid is when you have no clothes on and are up to something.

nicksta43
nicksta43 New Reader
10/25/09 10:45 p.m.

If you read the follow up story it says the woman is the wife of a police officer and they are canvasing the neighborhood with fliers looking for anyone else who might have seen him naked.

Drewsifer
Drewsifer New Reader
10/25/09 11:04 p.m.
914Driver wrote: Thankfully he was making coffee and not frying bacon.

No body wins with naked bacon. No body.

Drewsifer
Drewsifer New Reader
10/25/09 11:06 p.m.
stuart in mn wrote: Was the window in clear view of the sidewalk, or did she cut through the bushes to peek in? Without knowing the facts, all people on the internet can do is speculate.

Which is what we do best.

MitchellC
MitchellC HalfDork
10/26/09 1:10 a.m.

Perhaps the woman was just angry that she couldn't exchange the stick up her but for...

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury Dork
10/26/09 7:31 a.m.

the new zebra print snuggie that the man was obviously going to use to cover his...

carguy123
carguy123 Dork
10/26/09 8:59 a.m.

Stuart a video showed that the window was on the side of the house.

And all the articles clearly state she was cutting thru his yard (illegally) from a path (jogging path?) that runs behind his house. Nowhere does it explain what she's doing dragging a young child around at 5:30 in the morning.

I can't believe that anyone could be stupid enough to file a complaint about something like this nor can I believe that any municipality would then issue an arrest warrant.

mistanfo
mistanfo Dork
10/26/09 9:17 a.m.
914Driver wrote: Thankfully he was making coffee and not frying bacon.

Hot bacon grease is worse than rhinoliner!

joey48442
joey48442 SuperDork
10/26/09 11:05 a.m.

Unless he had his dingdong pressed up on the glass, it shouldn't of mattered which way the window was pointing. Don't look in peoples window. If you see some one naked in there own house, that is your fault.

Joey

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Rbd80Qdw1zi6VQ7eUzeVwnD54o7htQWrbxKhm3ZGQw6451aeMTKVDe8rVOtXJsmC