1 2 3
GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/27/16 9:23 a.m.
RFloyd wrote: Oh my wife is definitely not OEM LOL!

Larger headlights?

Furious_E
Furious_E GRM+ Memberand Reader
1/27/16 9:44 a.m.

100% stock here aside from wisdom teeth TSB. No tats, no piercings, nada.

Probably should have gotten some hardware when I broke my collar bone, considering how it has healed, but my body decided to just stick it back together with some goober welds instead.

WOW Really Paul?
WOW Really Paul? MegaDork
1/27/16 9:45 a.m.

The Abarth is....for now

racerdave600
racerdave600 SuperDork
1/27/16 10:10 a.m.

At 52, I have a couple of caps, been wearing glasses or contact since I was 6, and had my gall bladder removed last year. I balance that out with two screws and a pin in my left foot.

calteg
calteg Dork
1/27/16 10:22 a.m.

Yup, 100% OEM. No tats, no piercings, still have my wisdom teeth, only two broken bones, neither of which required surgery.

84FSP
84FSP HalfDork
1/27/16 10:48 a.m.

Aside from dental work I've chosen the OEM+ method of weight reduction losing unnecessary organs etc. Power to weight ratios improved accordingly.

rslifkin
rslifkin Reader
1/27/16 11:10 a.m.

I've had the wisdom tooth delete done and a bit of mouth re-alignment, but no replacement or additional parts at this point.

Spoolpigeon
Spoolpigeon UberDork
1/27/16 11:10 a.m.
NordicSaab wrote: I have an ACL that used to belong to someone else; I keep it in my right knee.

A friend of mine has an ACL from someone else too. He would do this dumb joke where he would look at his leg, yell "abra-cadaver", then start shaking his leg and kicking things like he couldn't control it. It was absolutely hilarious.

Jerry From LA
Jerry From LA Dork
1/27/16 12:13 p.m.

Lost about 50 percent of my hair. Modified engine by running since the Beatles were a band.

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/27/16 1:24 p.m.

while I do not have all my teeth.. (wisdoms are gone) I am all original parts

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
cVKU1XJwAxRamEcxI2ZQEKbpbFh3RIAgHFmaM7MZxEHYtciCEEeMD8e9Cfso0q1D