6/12/11 7:43 a.m.
KATYB wrote: try again.

finally it's true:

That's what SHE said!

damn, i crack me up on Sunday morning.

JoeyM
JoeyM SuperDork
6/12/11 10:13 a.m.
AngryCorvair wrote: That's what SHE said!

neckromacr
neckromacr Reader
6/12/11 5:05 p.m.
Curmudgeon wrote: Yay marriage/bipolar/alcoholic chicks.

My wife has leaned the evils of whiskey before I met her and luckily for me has never had any while we've been together.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon SuperDork
6/12/11 5:40 p.m.

Mine hid her problems quite well for a long time. But when they came to the surface, man it was astounding. The doc said her drinking was an attempt to self medicate.

ww
ww SuperDork
6/13/11 1:02 a.m.

I'm amazed that this thread has taken off in just 5 days!

You guys are terrible. Ok, here are the only pics I have that will not result in my instant termination. These are from our trip to Disneyland last year. After being together for 19 years, married for 15 of them and 3 kids later, she weighs 98 lbs and informed me when we bought our "new to us" house last year that there would be no remodeling until the 66'x28' garage was finished! I don't think they make them any hotter than that...:

Here's a close-up, unfortunately with my mug in frame:

Here's another fun one when she caught me by surprise, taken at our New Year's Eve party. She was actually holding the camera and taking the picture on this one! Yes, she is that talented...

And here's the most GRM one of me and my girls with my autographed by John Morton and Pete Brock "Ratsun" LeMons entry and trophy for highest finishing car from the 70's.

Since one of my drivers rolled my previous LeMons car, Pete wrote "This Side Up ^" after his autograph! That guy "Is AWESOME!" <-Datsun commercial reference from the 80's:

z31maniac
z31maniac SuperDork
6/13/11 5:19 a.m.

^nice sweatshirt. Many a drunken evening in college were spent there.

ddavidv
ddavidv SuperDork
6/13/11 5:27 a.m.
gamby wrote:
racinginc215 wrote:
gamby wrote:
racinginc215 wrote: I bet nobody would post in the is your wife a bitch thread
Well, she's a monster when she's drunk. That's pretty much the only time we fight is after she has a third drink. The last time that happened, it cost me $100 after I smashed my car alarm key fob into the floor (with the keys) in a whiteout blind rage that made me scream at her 'til my throat bled. (5 minutes earlier--"please drop it, sweetie--I can see this going to a bad place) Still--cheaper than a divorce and prison time. Needless to say, we had a LONG talk after that one. She has difficulty grasping that alcohol changes her personality and she can't perceive when it happens. (BTW--she's not an alcoholic and no alcohol issues--she goes over-the-top MAYBE once every 6 months).
I think I dated her sister.
yay marriage/drunk chicks

Hmmm, mine just gets really horny after the 3rd or 4th drink.

Graefin10
Graefin10 Reader
6/13/11 7:03 a.m.

In reply to ddavidv: That explains why your bar is so well stocked

gamby
gamby SuperDork
6/13/11 7:54 a.m.
ddavidv wrote:
gamby wrote:
racinginc215 wrote:
gamby wrote:
racinginc215 wrote: I bet nobody would post in the is your wife a bitch thread
Well, she's a monster when she's drunk. That's pretty much the only time we fight is after she has a third drink. The last time that happened, it cost me $100 after I smashed my car alarm key fob into the floor (with the keys) in a whiteout blind rage that made me scream at her 'til my throat bled. (5 minutes earlier--"please drop it, sweetie--I can see this going to a bad place) Still--cheaper than a divorce and prison time. Needless to say, we had a LONG talk after that one. She has difficulty grasping that alcohol changes her personality and she can't perceive when it happens. (BTW--she's not an alcoholic and no alcohol issues--she goes over-the-top MAYBE once every 6 months).
I think I dated her sister.
yay marriage/drunk chicks
Hmmm, mine just gets really horny after the 3rd or 4th drink.

That used to happen.

With MS drugs in the picture, "horny" doesn't happen that often anymore.

Yay MS

russde
russde GRM+ Memberand New Reader
6/13/11 10:46 a.m.
familytruckster wrote: Yes, even after 11 years I'd hit it. Then again, I have no other choices.

So, I'm curious. The term "hit it" has been in use by guys for what? 10 years or so?; have the ladies picked this one up? I have yet to hear any female, no matter how hot, say " I'd let him hit me ", put the inflection/emphasis wherever you'd like in that sentence I just don't see it happening.

Just a data point...useless but interesting, at least to me. R

Cone_Junky
Cone_Junky HalfDork
6/13/11 10:58 a.m.
russde wrote:
familytruckster wrote: Yes, even after 11 years I'd hit it. Then again, I have no other choices.
So, I'm curious. The term "hit it" has been in use by guys for what? 10 years or so?; have the ladies picked this one up? I have yet to hear any female, no matter how hot, say " I'd let him hit me ", put the inflection/emphasis wherever you'd like in that sentence I just don't see it happening. Just a data point...useless but interesting, at least to me. R

When my wife sees a hot chick, SHE says "I'd hit it".

Lesley
Lesley SuperDork
6/13/11 11:23 a.m.

Me, I stole JG's infamous "I'd nail that like a non-union carpenter" phrase. Actually made a 300 lb. truck writer blush and choke on his food, when I leaned over and whispered it about Ralph Gilles, who was sitting on the other side of me.

tuna55
tuna55 SuperDork
6/13/11 11:23 a.m.

What's this "horny" you guys speak of? This relates to women as well? Who knew?

Rusted_Busted_Spit
Rusted_Busted_Spit GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/13/11 11:51 a.m.

18 years and counting. I still chase her around the house but no pics for self preservation.

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
6/13/11 12:17 p.m.
Lesley wrote: Me, I stole JG's infamous "I'd nail that like a non-union carpenter" phrase. Actually made a 300 lb. truck writer blush and choke on his food, when I leaned over and whispered it about Ralph Gilles, who was sitting on the other side of me.

That would do it.

rebelgtp
rebelgtp SuperDork
6/13/11 12:22 p.m.
tuna55 wrote: What's this "horny" you guys speak of? This relates to women as well? Who knew?

It is what my future wife was last night at about 2am when she woke me up

Not my wife yet but we are engaged, wedding is planned for next summer so that I can finish with classes and lose some weight. At the moment I look like Wally's taller brother. She is 10 years younger than me, helps me work on the cars, doesn't complain when I bring home even more cars and tools, and even for our 2 year anniversary of being together bought me the 403 for my Cutlass project. Yep she is a keeper and very hot even if she doesn't think so. Oh she is also a damn good shot with a rifle.

Here she is working on one of the shop vans

And helping clear weeds from Olds #1

EDIT: Oh she also likes the idea of us building a Locost as our next project after the Olds is done.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/13/11 1:06 p.m.
Lesley wrote: Me, I stole JG's infamous "I'd nail that like a non-union carpenter" phrase.

This is my current favorite, hotlinked from the Hotlink thread:

Lesley
Lesley SuperDork
6/13/11 1:08 p.m.

I LOL'd.

gamby
gamby SuperDork
6/13/11 9:06 p.m.

In reply to Woody:

Wow--that's pretty good.

I never thought of "I'd wreck it like the Edmund Fitzgerald", but damn--that's funny

lollerz

jrw1621
jrw1621 SuperDork
6/13/11 9:32 p.m.

The Rectum of Ella Fitzgerald http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDW5ksq5BU4

NickF40
NickF40 GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/13/11 10:51 p.m.
Woody wrote: This is my current favorite, hotlinked from the Hotlink thread:

ok, THAT is funny as berkeley!

I love this thread lol especially from a young lad's perspectiveI will be honest, some of the "terms" and sayings you guys are using really did surprise me! lol

HappyJack
HappyJack Reader
6/13/11 11:15 p.m.

Met my wife in highschool, married her 25 years later. And she is still hot.

ddavidv
ddavidv SuperDork
6/14/11 5:37 a.m.
rebelgtp wrote:

Based on this photo alone...."I'd hit it".

z31maniac
z31maniac SuperDork
6/14/11 8:20 a.m.

"I'd fill her out like an application."

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer SuperDork
6/14/11 8:37 a.m.

does it count if i post a picture and im not married???

1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
i2cjU6vaEkXkGLJ5srjKZXkHoK0ORed1alPeAQosBKjJkfw2d8CzpbQSfEazsJIL