1 2 3
Flight Service
Flight Service UberDork
1/10/13 2:22 p.m.

Does anyone have the meme of Ken Block flipping and Loeb telling him to stahhppp?

I google it with no luck.

yamaha
yamaha SuperDork
1/10/13 2:26 p.m.

Does anyone have one of Ken Block on fire.....that'd make my day.

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/10/13 2:30 p.m.

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/10/13 2:32 p.m.

Duke
Duke PowerDork
1/10/13 2:33 p.m.

OK, that's an awesome picture, no matter what you think of Kenny.

The picture requested in the OP made an appearance in the hotlink thread last week some time.

JohnInKansas
JohnInKansas Dork
1/10/13 2:33 p.m.

It was on the... Hotlinks thread (?) sometime in the last 30 pages or so.

Duke
Duke PowerDork
1/10/13 2:36 p.m.

Hah! Treed you!

Maroon92
Maroon92 MegaDork
1/10/13 3:02 p.m.

You are welcome...

yamaha
yamaha SuperDork
1/10/13 3:15 p.m.

Buwahahahaha, ok....no fire, but that did just make my day

Cone_Junky
Cone_Junky Dork
1/10/13 3:22 p.m.

Ken is such a hack. He has absolutely no credentials or a winning history in his field. Obviously he's the only person to ever wreck a rally car too

Flight Service
Flight Service UberDork
1/10/13 3:23 p.m.
Maroon92 wrote: You are welcome...

You da man!

mndsm
mndsm PowerDork
1/10/13 3:37 p.m.

Ken Block reminds me of Ricky Bobby. He just wants to go fast.

yamaha
yamaha SuperDork
1/10/13 3:38 p.m.
mndsm wrote: Ken Block reminds me of Ricky Bobby. He just wants to go fast And trademark everything he does but didn't come up with

FTFY

novaderrik
novaderrik UltraDork
1/10/13 6:27 p.m.
yamaha wrote:
mndsm wrote: Ken Block reminds me of Ricky Bobby. He just wants to go fast And trademark everything he does but didn't come up with
FTFY

you mean he didn't invent shoes that are a couple sizes too big and hats with a flat brim that is wider than the actual hat?

Lesley
Lesley PowerDork
1/10/13 6:33 p.m.

I actually like his videos.

But lord, those shoes are horrible. Up here, you generally see them on kids that wear those ugly camo-hoodies and look like drug dealers. Yuk.

HappyAndy
HappyAndy Dork
1/10/13 9:52 p.m.

Speaking of Sebastien, I like this one

logdog
logdog GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
1/11/13 5:54 a.m.

In reply to HappyAndy:

I KNEW he had to be an alien. It makes so much sense!

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UltimaDork
1/11/13 6:46 a.m.
Lesley wrote: I actually like his videos. But lord, those shoes are horrible. Up here, you generally see them on kids that wear those ugly camo-hoodies and look like drug dealers. Yuk.

Shoes, glasses, etc. All ugly. He's trying too hard to be a designer. Stop it. The videos are still fun to watch though.

RossD
RossD UberDork
1/11/13 7:11 a.m.

In reply to N Sperlo:

I don't think that's fair to him. He's got more money from designing than you or I will ever have from our day jobs, and I see my job title as a way to describe me.

But I hate flat brimmed hats too, so...

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
1/11/13 7:14 a.m.
mndsm wrote: Ken Block reminds me of Ricky Bobby. He just wants to go fast.

"This sticker is inconvenient and dangerous, but I do love fig newtons."

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson SuperDork
1/11/13 7:50 a.m.

I don't get the Ken Block hate. He's doing what the rest of us here would do if we had the disposable income or the marketing ability to create that disposable income. He's spending his/other peoples money to drive cool cars way fast. What's wrong with that? He may not be great on the world scene, but he has legitimatly won rally's here in the U.S. But If I had the money I'd love to be at the back of the pack player in some fast series. For me it might be historic F1, for him it's WRC. HAve fun, live the dream

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UltimaDork
1/11/13 7:51 a.m.
RossD wrote: In reply to N Sperlo: I don't think that's fair to him. He's got more money from designing than you or I will ever have from our day jobs, and I see my job title as a way to describe me. But I hate flat brimmed hats too, so...

I think it's completely fair. Have you seen that E36 M3?!

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
1/11/13 7:53 a.m.
Adrian_Thompson wrote: I don't get the Ken Block hate. He's doing what the rest of us here would do if we had the disposable income or the marketing ability to create that disposable income. He's spending his/other peoples money to drive cool cars way fast. What's wrong with that? He may not be great on the world scene, but he has legitimatly won rally's here in the U.S. But If I had the money I'd love to be at the back of the pack player in some fast series. For me it might be historic F1, for him it's WRC. HAve fun, live the dream

+1. He has made his own money and now gets to play with cars all he wants. And I am willing to bet he is much faster then most of us on here. But I guess....

mazdeuce
mazdeuce HalfDork
1/11/13 7:58 a.m.

The outlaw Porsche guy, Mangus something or another is a designer as well. He made quite horrible clothes that Hollywood rock and roll people liked to pay big money for. Now he gets to play with his own Porsche collection. Block made his money on awful shoes and gets to play with rally cars. Let's not forget Ralph Lauren and his Ferraris. I'm not sure what my point is, but maybe designing awful clothing isn't such a bad way to fund cars?

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
1/11/13 8:33 a.m.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ZS548MFX9tP8DxRrMNefdX1i2dW1FxOVSWWzfgCsQ7kQqUVKR8MdTkBntXHbFM79