1 2 3
secretariata
secretariata GRM+ Memberand Dork
4/13/17 7:55 p.m.

If any of you local folks want to get in contact, my cell # is 6 zero 8 - zero 2 nine 7. The area code is our local 8 zero tree...if I don't answer leave a message or text me.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
4/13/17 8:02 p.m.

In reply to secretariata:

I'll follow your lead. I'm OK with th no alcohol, but also willing to switch.

secretariata
4/13/17 8:17 p.m.

I'm good with Lizard's Thicket. It's a country style place with meat & 2 or 3 sides and Wednesday's special meat (always wanted to write that... ) is meatloaf. The Vista is probably 8-10 blocks away if we want to go somewhere & have a couple of beers after.

Lizard's Thicket Menu

secretariata
4/14/17 10:25 p.m.

The Vista may be crowded next Wednesday night, so Lizard's Thicket is looking like an even better idea... The Red Hot Chili Peppers are playing at Colonial Life Arena that night.

secretariata
4/17/17 9:00 p.m.

Hey guys, I'm going to apologize now because I may not make the meet-up on Wednesday. My wife is in the hospital.

If things go well they might release her Wednesday and if so I probably won't be available. If they keep her beyond Wednesday I can probably make the meet-up. I don't expect to know for sure until Wednesday, I but might have a better guess tomorrow night. Once I know more I'll try to post here and I'll definitely call and/or text Paul (SVreX).

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
4/17/17 10:19 p.m.

Sorry to hear that. I hope she gets better quickly.

Keep me posted

secretariata
4/18/17 5:18 a.m.

In reply to SVreX:

Thanks for the good wishes! I'll let you know as soon as I can.

Toymanswife
Toymanswife Reader
4/18/17 11:06 a.m.

Columbia has a pretty big arts group. I've got many friends there with children active in ballet, theater, ect and many of them are as well. The schools are hit or miss from what they say so I'd do major research on that if you have children (I haven't read the entire thread sorry). Personally, I wouldn't live there but that's me. I love Charleston too much!

Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero UltraDork
4/18/17 12:52 p.m.

Holy crap, Steve. Let me know if you guys need anything.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
4/18/17 4:02 p.m.

Well, I haven't heard from Steve, but still plan to be at Lizards Thicket tomorrow night at 7 PM.

Come on by, anyone in the neighborhood!

secretariata
4/18/17 5:57 p.m.

Hey guys, I'm going to make the call & say I won't make it tomorrow night. SWMBO will still be in the hospital. I thought I would visit her at lunch & then meet y'all after work. But, my bosses boss caught me as I was leaving work tonight & gave me a task that probably won't allow me to visit her during lunch tomorrow. I'd love to meet up, but I gotta see the wife. If I finish my new task in time to see her during the day I'll let you know.

secretariata
4/18/17 5:59 p.m.

In reply to Strike_Zero:

Thanks PJ! I got it covered so far except for showing some hospitality to Paul... (pun intended)

Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero UltraDork
4/19/17 9:26 a.m.

Ok coolio!

In reply to SVreX:

I'll be there.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
2rpoJ630itHrICqkrGeTMJEluqLwvrpQOXhL8GcBvEXGYpy6unHvV72nT8ZzjvCg