4/18/11 6:33 p.m.
Maroon92 wrote:
Apexcarver wrote:
Ummm...that's an IZZARD.

Sorry about that, must have missed the "L"

JoeyM
JoeyM SuperDork
4/18/11 6:34 p.m.

One of our biology profs told me that during the cold snap, the iguanas were really easy to catch, and that some people who were down on their luck were catching them to eat......one guy made the mistake of tossing them unrestrained in his car....with the heater on. He crashed it after the things warmed up and started crawling around.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon SuperDork
4/18/11 7:41 p.m.

My back yard is crawling with the little color changing anoles. It drives the cat batty to watch them, he gets all wound up. I like them, it adds excitement when you go to grab something and one takes off at full throttle. Keeps the ol' ticker young. I rarely see them in the shop (smart critters) or maybe they just like sunlight.

The skinks or salamanders or whatever they are like the shade and will hang out in the shop quite a bit. Most of them are black or very dark brown, have yellow lines and sometimes white dots and there are a few that are black with an absolutely electric blue line on their sides.

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette Dork
4/18/11 7:52 p.m.

I like them, it adds excitement when you go to grab something and one takes off at full throttle. Keeps the ol' ticker young.

Curmudgeon MegaDork wrote

WE have a momma bird scaring the crap out of us she has made a nest in a box and we cannot resist looking in it at the baby birds

MitchellC
MitchellC Dork
4/18/11 7:59 p.m.
pez222 wrote: Lizards: Can't stand them or their fans. GO NOLES!!!

What have gone extinct in the wild, alligators or Seminoles? Gators win.

wlkelley3
wlkelley3 Dork
4/18/11 8:55 p.m.

As long as they have legs then they're alright by me. They eat the bugs. It's the no-legs that I don't like.

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 Dork
4/19/11 6:27 a.m.

Yeah, I guess I'll just shop-vac up the poopies and let 'em be! The kids do enjoy seeing them.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
toq1yGlK6m1E8GQt4BhYOnCGOs7EYyj4gGdkHggh4tjPY0ikhIIAv3QfOgrf7Ojn