1 ... 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 ... 1726
MyMiatas
MyMiatas HalfDork
8/2/23 9:11 p.m.
Wally (Forum Supporter) said:

IMO. This will go like Prince changing his name back in the day. The news will say something like " The company that used to be called Twitter did...."

The could just repaint it. lol 

This is just a dog

Jesse Ransom
Jesse Ransom GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
8/2/23 9:23 p.m.
Keith Tanner said:
mtn said:

In reply to Keith Tanner :

You can get 100% deet. I bought it fromBass Pro or Cabela's, I think I've seen it at REI too. 

Gotta be real careful with that. It'll melt [certain] plastics with ease. I have only needed it 3 times in my life - once in Quetico, twice in the UP. In every other situation I can recall, the 40% is sufficient. But that'll still melt some plastics. 

We had some 30%  Muskol leak in the glove box of our RX4. It damaged the glovebox and the plastic bag it was in. You're not gonna get that with your wussy citronella or Skin So Soft. 

All I know from working at the hobby shop is that if you want to debond cyanoacrylate adhesive, it's nitromethane or Skin so Soft...

David Elfering
David Elfering GRM+ Memberand Reader
8/2/23 10:01 p.m.

David Elfering
David Elfering GRM+ Memberand Reader
8/2/23 10:04 p.m.

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa UltimaDork
8/2/23 10:09 p.m.
Jesse Ransom said:
Keith Tanner said:
mtn said:

In reply to Keith Tanner :

You can get 100% deet. I bought it fromBass Pro or Cabela's, I think I've seen it at REI too. 

Gotta be real careful with that. It'll melt [certain] plastics with ease. I have only needed it 3 times in my life - once in Quetico, twice in the UP. In every other situation I can recall, the 40% is sufficient. But that'll still melt some plastics. 

We had some 30%  Muskol leak in the glove box of our RX4. It damaged the glovebox and the plastic bag it was in. You're not gonna get that with your wussy citronella or Skin So Soft. 

All I know from working at the hobby shop is that if you want to debond cyanoacrylate adhesive, it's nitromethane or Skin so Soft...

Acetone is probably more common in a normal family household (nail polish remover.)

Any "hot" solvent will do it though.

Meme

Wally (Forum Supporter)
Wally (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/2/23 10:24 p.m.

Scotty Con Queso
Scotty Con Queso UltraDork
8/2/23 10:25 p.m.

Glad this isn't our forum. Looking at you DSM Tooners. 

fasted58
fasted58 MegaDork
8/2/23 10:31 p.m.

Brett_Murphy (Agent of Chaos)
Brett_Murphy (Agent of Chaos) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/3/23 12:15 a.m.

The original Barbie/Oppenheimer crossover. 

May be pop art of 1 person, blonde hair and text that says '1 TANK Barbenheimer eimer'

RealMiniNoMore (Forum Supporter)
RealMiniNoMore (Forum Supporter) PowerDork
8/3/23 7:42 a.m.

volvoclearinghouse
volvoclearinghouse UltimaDork
8/3/23 8:02 a.m.

May be an image of 6 people and text that says 'feitelberg @FeitsBarstool I've never both completely agreed and completely disagreed with a person more in my life Join M 20h This girl the airport waits until the queue moves all the way forward to move. People confronted her and she said "it's the same if move now or later". CARD'

volvoclearinghouse
volvoclearinghouse UltimaDork
8/3/23 8:04 a.m.

May be an image of 1 person, car and text

NickD
NickD MegaDork
8/3/23 10:12 a.m.

Adrian_Thompson (Forum Supporter)
Adrian_Thompson (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
8/3/23 10:32 a.m.
Brett_Murphy (Agent of Chaos) said:

The original Barbie/Oppenheimer crossover. 

May be pop art of 1 person, blonde hair and text that says '1 TANK Barbenheimer eimer'

I have  VHS buried somewhere in my basement!

NickD
NickD MegaDork
8/3/23 11:52 a.m.

NickD
NickD MegaDork
8/3/23 12:20 p.m.

NickD
NickD MegaDork
8/3/23 1:05 p.m.

8/3/23 1:47 p.m.

In reply to NickD :

This hits kinda close. My GF is a CMA. She sold her pristine 2009 Nissan Altima to her 25yo daughter. Both mirrors are busted, there's a dent in the quarter panel, the interior looks like a raccoon live in it, and it's scratched all over the place. 

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
8/3/23 2:05 p.m.
NickD said:

NickD
NickD MegaDork
8/3/23 2:18 p.m.
RealMiniNoMore (Forum Supporter) said:

In reply to NickD :

This hits kinda close. My GF is a CMA. She sold her pristine 2009 Nissan Altima to her 25yo daughter. Both mirrors are busted, there's a dent in the quarter panel, the interior looks like a raccoon live in it, and it's scratched all over the place. 

She's got that Big Altima Energy.

NickD
NickD MegaDork
8/3/23 2:26 p.m.

bobzilla
bobzilla MegaDork
8/3/23 2:27 p.m.

Altima memes. Best Collection of funny Altima pictures on America's best  pics and videos

Altimas memes. Best Collection of funny Altimas pictures on iFunny

8/3/23 2:36 p.m.

bobzilla
bobzilla MegaDork
8/3/23 2:37 p.m.

May be an image of text that says 'If you're ever feeling down, just remember that you once won a swim race against 10 million others / AM SPEED'

Duke
Duke MegaDork
8/3/23 2:47 p.m.

"CNA"...?

Certified Nursing Assistant?

1 ... 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 ... 1726

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
NXmBlqy1DHISYrTI4QWYdeHKnoMDCIqfVTxWtpXS83cspxTSxethXM1oX9ujhWIM