In reply to volvoclearinghouse :

They make a pill for that now.

The minivan?

Birth Control

GCrites
GCrites Dork
3/21/24 9:05 p.m.
NickD said:

I owned video game stores for over a decade. Everywhere I looked all day I saw artwork that looked just like him.

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
3/22/24 8:19 a.m.

Scotty Con Queso
Scotty Con Queso UltraDork
3/22/24 8:51 a.m.

In reply to Toyman! :

Man so wholesome to see you talk about your family in such a positive light. I feel the same. My wife is legit my best friend and my kids are a close second. I hope my kids stay close to where I live after they graduate school and start lives of their own so we can continue as a big family like yours. Thanks for sharing friend. 

Also - I promise not to move to Charleston. 

Duke
Duke MegaDork
3/22/24 9:03 a.m.

NickD
NickD MegaDork
3/22/24 9:09 a.m.

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
3/22/24 9:14 a.m.

NickD
NickD MegaDork
3/22/24 9:54 a.m.
Duke said:

My friends and I were out for St. Patrick's Day and my friend was going to do this with Sum 41's In Too Deep but decided he didn't want to get his ass beat.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
3/22/24 10:01 a.m.

PMRacing
PMRacing GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
3/22/24 10:02 a.m.

In reply to Duke :

My college roommate had his 2nd marriage just with the local justice and had the reception later at the local dive bar.  I played Lords of Acid "show me your kitty" and Bloodhound Gang "a lap dance is so much better when the stripper is crying".  The bride was not amused.  My friend and I were dying though.

Required meme

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UltimaDork
3/22/24 10:07 a.m.
NickD said:

I liked New Vegas so much that it took until this year for me to start playing 4, just to get my Fallout fix.  The VATS changes aren't as bad as I was worried, but I hate the newer dialog system.  Glad the Fallout:London mod is ditching them, I hope it turns out good.

Might still get a copy of New Vegas to play through - my PS3 wanted to die trying to play with all the DLC enabled.  Guessing it'll be nothing for the Series X, though.

NickD
NickD MegaDork
3/22/24 10:28 a.m.

Beer Baron 🍺
Beer Baron 🍺 MegaDork
3/22/24 10:32 a.m.
Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
3/22/24 10:33 a.m.

Oh, look, the " I don't have kids, I have money, ha ha, ha" memes are back.

Your money can't buy what I have.

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
3/22/24 10:35 a.m.

volvoclearinghouse
volvoclearinghouse UltimaDork
3/22/24 12:28 p.m.

Beer Baron 🍺
Beer Baron 🍺 MegaDork
3/22/24 12:58 p.m.
Appleseed said:

Maybe not in *this* country...

Meet Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's 6 Kids | POPSUGAR Celebrity

Duke
Duke MegaDork
3/22/24 1:00 p.m.

Some people want kids.

Some people don't.

In other news:

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
3/22/24 1:01 p.m.

In reply to NickD :

(Aviation Police):

Funny, but they should at least get it right.  The 747 is almost entirely wrong:

STM317
STM317 PowerDork
3/22/24 1:18 p.m.
Duke said:

The Pizza Hut near my high school had a lunch buffet. On half days at school, we'd race over there after early dismissal, fill the jukebox with quarters, and queue up Kid Rock's "Bawitdaba" on loop. People outside of our party were less than thrilled, but if you're going to put Kid Rock on the jukebox, don't be upset when people play it.

Bawitdaba memes. Best Collection of funny Bawitdaba pictures ...

bobzilla
bobzilla MegaDork
3/22/24 1:23 p.m.
Toyman! said:

In reply to bobzilla :

The good news is all of us aren't alike. The world would suck if we were. 

Amen! I'm not a kid person. Too self centered and needy to be a parent, and that's alright. 

Self Centered | Self centered, Interesting quotes, Memes quotes

bobzilla
bobzilla MegaDork
3/22/24 1:26 p.m.
Appleseed said:

Good for you. I'm glad you're happy. So am I. This isn't an either/or, right/wrong exercise here. You can have all you want, and I can have all the nope I want. 

Nope Meme Discover more interesting Happy, No, Nope, Refusal memes.  https://www.idlememe.com/nope-meme-10/ | Funny laugh, Memes, Meme names

mtn
mtn MegaDork
3/22/24 1:38 p.m.
STM317 said:
Duke said:

The Pizza Hut near my high school had a lunch buffet. On half days at school, we'd race over there after early dismissal, fill the jukebox with quarters, and queue up Kid Rock's "Bawitdaba" on loop. People outside of our party were less than thrilled, but if you're going to put Kid Rock on the jukebox, don't be upset when people play it.

Bawitdaba memes. Best Collection of funny Bawitdaba pictures ...

In 2015, in Tampa, during the Stanley Cup playoffs, we put Chelsea Dagger - the Blackhawks goal song - on repeat in a bar. The disgust on the air tasted sweet.

What’s new Bob Costascat 21 times in a row

Datsun240ZGuy
Datsun240ZGuy MegaDork
3/22/24 1:41 p.m.

My mom raised 6 kids and would tell us she wishes she would've raised show dogs instead.  

I think was kidding.....

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
3/22/24 1:48 p.m.

1 ... 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 ... 1733

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
bkCs4fn6oh9M0LqUx6omiAaCrhjMbSZZFx97mDLZTNA6c5uQyVpEtvKgshwPezXh