Brett_Murphy (Agent of Chaos) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/21/21 4:47 p.m.
Appleseed said:

In reply to Pete. (l33t FS) :

O RLY? | Know Your Meme

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
8/21/21 5:27 p.m.

Unless its stolen,  he still wrecked his car even if it wasn't his fault.  

Mr. Peabody
Mr. Peabody UltimaDork
8/21/21 6:12 p.m.

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/21/21 6:34 p.m.
Appleseed said:

Yesterday I merged onto another interstate knowing I'd take the first exit afterwards.  Big van in front of me tapped his brakes.  I had enough time to say why did he do that before he changed lanes showing me that my exit was backed up and stopped.  I had enough time to slam on brakes and hit the emergency lane coming to a stop dead even with the car I would have hit.  She looked at me, I looked at her, I smiled and waved hi.  Opps.

NickD
NickD MegaDork
8/21/21 6:45 p.m.

NickD
NickD MegaDork
8/21/21 6:45 p.m.

Brett_Murphy (Agent of Chaos)
Brett_Murphy (Agent of Chaos) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/21/21 7:12 p.m.
Appleseed said:

I interpreted it as the truck wrecking the car by pulling out in front of it, but I could be completely wrong. Looking again, maybe he went over a median. I have no idea.

I just wanted to bring back the O RLY owl in the meme thread.

Shrugging Tom | Know Your Meme

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
8/21/21 7:58 p.m.

In reply to Brett_Murphy (Agent of Chaos) :

I agree with you. Theres a 95% chance the truck guy "didn't  see him" and pulled out right in front of the Ferrari.

APEowner
APEowner GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/21/21 8:14 p.m.
Mr. Peabody said:

The top one is me no mater what's got me up at 5AM.  I'm just not a morning person and my give a darn seldom works before 7:00 AM.   My wife however, is a morning person.

11GTCS
11GTCS Dork
8/21/21 8:23 p.m.

11GTCS
11GTCS Dork
8/21/21 8:33 p.m.
Brett_Murphy (Agent of Chaos) said:
Appleseed said:

In reply to Pete. (l33t FS) :

O RLY? | Know Your Meme

Also this:

Subscriber-unavailabile
Subscriber-unavailabile HalfDork
8/21/21 9:45 p.m.

In reply to Toyman01 + Sized and :

It's berkeleyed up how much more I keep encountering these kinda "breakthrough" cases, curious if it's more then what we're told.

mtn
mtn MegaDork
8/21/21 11:27 p.m.
Subscriber-unavailabile said:

It's berkeleyed up how much more I keep encountering these kinda "breakthrough" cases, curious if it's more then what we're told.

Probably not. I've had about 8 tests since being vaccinated, every one has asked if I was vaccinated. So unless people are lying, they're likely reasonably accurate. 

The astounding thing to me is how people act like this is a reason not to get the vaccine, even though despite the breakthrough cases our hospitals are being overrun with unvaccinated patients. I shudder to think what our insurance will cost next year. 

Now that it's filling up pediatric ICUs, maybe people will start taking it more seriously? I doubt it, but one can have some hope. 

mtn
mtn MegaDork
8/21/21 11:42 p.m.

mtn
mtn MegaDork
8/21/21 11:43 p.m.

Javelin (Forum Supporter)
Javelin (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/21/21 11:50 p.m.
mtn said:

Probably not. I've had about 8 tests since being vaccinated, every one has asked if I was vaccinated. So unless people are lying, they're likely reasonably accurate. 

The astounding thing to me is how people act like this is a reason not to get the vaccine, even though despite the breakthrough cases our hospitals are being overrun with unvaccinated patients. I shudder to think what our insurance will cost next year. 

Now that it's filling up pediatric ICUs, maybe people will start taking it more seriously? I doubt it, but one can have some hope. 

Delta has made breakthroughs way more likely. We got the Pfizer shots back in the late spring and caught breakthrough cases and then gave them to my dad and his wife (Pfizer back in winter). They are on day 14 of symptoms and got the Regeneron treatments yesterday (her) and today (dad). I'm terrified of what COVID is becoming. 

ProDarwin
ProDarwin MegaDork
8/22/21 6:33 a.m.
mtn said:

I shudder to think what our insurance will cost next year. 

Higher I'm sure, but many insurers are no longer covering unvaccinated patients.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart/2021/08/19/the-cost-of-being-unvaccinated-just-went-up---most-insurers-are-passing-costs-back-to-patients-as-covid-hospitalizations-soar/amp/

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/22/21 7:46 a.m.
mtn said:

Doubt it   I have been seeing the argument that the children were just going to die someday anyway, so who cares?

gearheadmb
gearheadmb SuperDork
8/22/21 7:56 a.m.

My grandma always said "if you're alone and need someones help, go out in the field and dig a hole, every farmer in the area will stop to look in it."

Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
8/22/21 8:00 a.m.

1 ... 639 640 641 642 643 ... 1736

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ZqVuGwgBdm5UEwKH7YmszejWkX3q7LdcKypwCcINndJQ8IMBdQarbR7yUdVaWFv8