1 ... 702 703 704 705 706 ... 1746
Toyman01 + Sized and
Toyman01 + Sized and GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/11/21 8:12 a.m.

May be an image of 1 person, dog and text that says 'Me: Dog: Me: Suddenly drops down 2 inches Dog:'

Toyman01 + Sized and
10/11/21 8:13 a.m.

No photo description available.

Toyman01 + Sized and
10/11/21 8:14 a.m.

May be an image of outdoors and text that says 'MY FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR IS WiscoStyfe.com WHEN THE MOSQUITOES ARE DEAD.'

Toyman01 + Sized and
10/11/21 8:15 a.m.

Just trying to break the cycle of complaining in here. More memes, less bitching. 

May be an image of text that says '22. A picture of a planet 5 billion kilometers away Bank security cameras'

Steve_Jones
Steve_Jones Dork
10/11/21 8:16 a.m.
Adrian_Thompson (Forum Supporter) said:

May I say that the 'child abuse' meme defence is a representation of what is currently so wrong with our socioty.  This is the land of the free with protected free speach, the problem is too many people are interpreting the right to free speach as the right to be an ass.  I scrolled past the meme as simply non funny at first.  But as someone has come along and pointed our a personal issue with the meme, and severl other people have posted that it's simply not funny.  The decent human thing to do is quietly remove it, preferably with a little sorry note.  Instead the OP is doubling down and implying snowflakiness on the part of those who are upset.  When did free speach turn into the right to just be an obstinante jerk in the face of the vast majority saying it's not cool?  Is it the OP's right to have posted it? Yes, unless the sight owners take it down, which is absolutly their right.  Is it cool to leave it up after several posts explaining why it's inapropriate?  No, it's not cool, and it's even less cool to try and defend it by criticizing those who've politly pointed out issues with dog poop memes.

To the OP, please note, we all step over the line at times.  I have here in the past, normally with politics.  But I belive that every time I have, I've come back and posted an appology after the fact.

You know I'm not the one that posted it right? The OP has not "doubled down" as they have not replied at all. Before you get on the high horse, make sure you actually comprehend what you're complaining about. 

Toyman01 + Sized and
10/11/21 8:17 a.m.

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'dad.wilder 90s teachers: You aren't always gonna have a calculator in your pocket: Me now:'

Toyman01 + Sized and
10/11/21 8:19 a.m.

I guess I'm going to have to start posting the stupid and offensive ones in mass. 

May be an image of 1 person and text

Toyman01 + Sized and
10/11/21 8:21 a.m.

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'TRIBES INDIAN NATION THAT'S A NICE NATION YOU GOT THERE BE A SHAME IF SOMEONE DISCOVERED IT'

Toyman01 + Sized and
10/11/21 8:22 a.m.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'WHOOPS!!!! WRONG SWEATER'

Toyman01 + Sized and
10/11/21 8:24 a.m.

May be an image of text that says 'Checking your pockets before the laundry: normal people me'

Toyman01 + Sized and
10/11/21 8:24 a.m.

Toyman01 + Sized and
10/11/21 8:25 a.m.

May be a cartoon of fruit and text that says 'Oh, so youre in first place? It would be ashame If somehing were to happen'

Toyman01 + Sized and
10/11/21 8:26 a.m.

May be a meme of text that says 'How I dress up my video game character Me dressing myself'

Wally (Forum Supporter)
Wally (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/11/21 8:26 a.m.

Wally (Forum Supporter)
10/11/21 8:27 a.m.

Toyman01 + Sized and
10/11/21 8:27 a.m.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'The quickest way to a man's heart is between the Ûouh and fifth rib made with madewithmematic mematic'

Wally (Forum Supporter)
10/11/21 8:28 a.m.

Adrian_Thompson (Forum Supporter)
Adrian_Thompson (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
10/11/21 8:29 a.m.
Steve_Jones said:
Adrian_Thompson (Forum Supporter) said:

May I say that the 'child abuse' meme defence is a representation of what is currently so wrong with our socioty.  This is the land of the free with protected free speach, the problem is too many people are interpreting the right to free speach as the right to be an ass.  I scrolled past the meme as simply non funny at first.  But as someone has come along and pointed our a personal issue with the meme, and severl other people have posted that it's simply not funny.  The decent human thing to do is quietly remove it, preferably with a little sorry note.  Instead the OP is doubling down and implying snowflakiness on the part of those who are upset.  When did free speach turn into the right to just be an obstinante jerk in the face of the vast majority saying it's not cool?  Is it the OP's right to have posted it? Yes, unless the sight owners take it down, which is absolutly their right.  Is it cool to leave it up after several posts explaining why it's inapropriate?  No, it's not cool, and it's even less cool to try and defend it by criticizing those who've politly pointed out issues with dog poop memes.

To the OP, please note, we all step over the line at times.  I have here in the past, normally with politics.  But I belive that every time I have, I've come back and posted an appology after the fact.

You know I'm not the one that posted it right? The OP has not "doubled down" as they have not replied at all. Before you get on the high horse, make sure you actually comprehend what you're complaining about. 

YOu're right.  I kind of skimmed over who posted what when.  I was wrong and I apologies.

Toyman01 + Sized and

May be an image of 3 people and people smiling

Wally (Forum Supporter)

Toyman01 + Sized and
10/11/21 8:31 a.m.

May be a cartoon of text that says 'Not even 15 min into Disney+ and you've got a friend in you'

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 MegaDork
10/11/21 8:35 a.m.
Toyman01 + Sized and said:

A truly great artist defies neat categorization, and their music appeals to a broader audience.  John Denver was one of those artists.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgflip.com%2F366dth.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Toyman01 + Sized and
10/11/21 8:36 a.m.

May be an image of text that says 'Smabimoiselle @drivingmemadi an escape room, but it's just your thoughts. good luck 3:55PM 8/12/20 Twitter for iPhone'

11GTCS
11GTCS Dork
10/11/21 8:39 a.m.

AAZCD (Forum Supporter)
AAZCD (Forum Supporter) Dork
10/11/21 8:43 a.m.

I own VWs and I find this offensive:

Please remove it.

1 ... 702 703 704 705 706 ... 1746

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
iF2svD2aSNlJe90y5eISgiQFvFCR0L3cyqoU3MwDZo7wFcN4xc7OOArJwWCfGs4M