1 ... 865 866 867 868 869 ... 1733
Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
2/24/22 11:04 a.m.
bobzilla said:

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'When people tell me I'm missing out on the joy of having kids boredpanda.com'

Be sure to save all that money to pay someone to change your diapers while my kid does it for free.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
2/24/22 11:22 a.m.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
2/24/22 11:56 a.m.

May be a cartoon of text that says 'First norma summer since 2019 Viadimir Putin'

johndej
johndej Dork
2/24/22 3:20 p.m.

Toyman!
Toyman! GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/24/22 3:39 p.m.
Appleseed said:
bobzilla said:

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'When people tell me I'm missing out on the joy of having kids boredpanda.com'

Be sure to save all that money to pay someone to change your diapers while my kid does it for free.

Yeah, I was going to say, my kids are worth a whole lot more than I spent on them. 

Worth Every Penny The Rock GIF - Worth Every Penny The Rock Dwayne Johnson  - Discover & Share GIFs

David Elfering
David Elfering GRM+ Memberand New Reader
2/24/22 4:03 p.m.

mtn
mtn MegaDork
2/24/22 4:24 p.m.

In reply to Toyman! :

That is dependent on the person though. I'd give up everything that I possibly could for my kids, if it would help them in any way. Before my daughter passed, I was starting to consider what we'd have to give up for her. I was literally prepared to sell everything and cash out everything possible, and it would have been the easiest thing in the world. 

Our daughters are literally the joy of our life. But I've always wanted kids. So has my wife. We knew that it was for us.

It doesn't sound at all like this is the case for Bobzilla. There is nothing wrong with that, he knows what is for him. I don't think that people should tell other people the things they're missing out on, because they're probably not missing those things. 

Edit: Forgot my meme:

NickD
NickD MegaDork
2/24/22 4:36 p.m.

bobzilla
bobzilla MegaDork
2/24/22 4:44 p.m.
Appleseed said:
bobzilla said:

Thumbs Up Kid - ok

Why do you expect your children to be your nursing home? my mother in law said the same thing and I don't get it. If that's the only reason you have kids you have other issues. Not everyone needs to have children, and we are two of them. 

bobzilla
bobzilla MegaDork
2/24/22 4:46 p.m.
mtn said:

In reply to Toyman! :

That is dependent on the person though. I'd give up everything that I possibly could for my kids, if it would help them in any way. Before my daughter passed, I was starting to consider what we'd have to give up for her. I was literally prepared to sell everything and cash out everything possible, and it would have been the easiest thing in the world. 

Our daughters are literally the joy of our life. But I've always wanted kids. So has my wife. We knew that it was for us.

It doesn't sound at all like this is the case for Bobzilla. There is nothing wrong with that, he knows what is for him. I don't think that people should tell other people the things they're missing out on, because they're probably not missing those things. 

Edit: Forgot my meme:

That's us. 

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
2/24/22 4:55 p.m.

I'm just ah...breakin ya balls, Bob.

11GTCS
11GTCS Dork
2/24/22 5:19 p.m.

4 star.jpg

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/24/22 5:49 p.m.
11GTCS said:

4 star.jpg

A hotel in town has had this on their sign pretty much as long as I can remember. Talk about setting the bar low.

(in case too small, the sign reads WELCOME  BE PLEASANTLY SURPRISED

barefootcyborg5000
barefootcyborg5000 PowerDork
2/24/22 5:58 p.m.

barefootcyborg5000
barefootcyborg5000 PowerDork
2/24/22 5:59 p.m.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
2/24/22 6:09 p.m.
Appleseed said:

Oh God.  That is my wife!  

johndej
johndej Dork
2/24/22 6:55 p.m.

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/24/22 6:56 p.m.
bobzilla said:
Not everyone needs to have children, and we are two of them. 

I was gonna say that I don't think kids should be raising kids and if there's ever an adult kid that I've meet you are it.  Love ya.

NickD
NickD MegaDork
2/24/22 7:44 p.m.

NickD
NickD MegaDork
2/24/22 7:45 p.m.

NickD
NickD MegaDork
2/24/22 7:45 p.m.

johndej
johndej Dork
2/24/22 7:46 p.m.

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/24/22 7:58 p.m.
johndej said:

Look up the Battle of Castle Itter.

Or listen to Sabaton smiley

German soldiers teamed up with Allied soldiers to protect a castle full of high-profile prisoners from being executed by SS.

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa PowerDork
2/24/22 8:06 p.m.

Beer Baron
Beer Baron MegaDork
2/24/22 8:33 p.m.
Appleseed said:

Hrm... I'll have to sit for an extended period in uninterrupted quiet and consider this argument. Maybe while sipping on expensive whisky from one of the bottles that I leave sitting out.

Then I'll probably need 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep to see how it all sits with me in the morning.

1 ... 865 866 867 868 869 ... 1733

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
j6oSHq7XEH3e5EqkxnHLnAxaJ7rYhMGAapKrGmuHt0liiR08kLyyVIesJjiNTUjp