1 ... 868 869 870 871 872 ... 1733
tuna55
tuna55 MegaDork
2/25/22 1:58 p.m.
bobzilla said:
Steve_Jones said:

Is this what is meant by tone?

Futurama Fry - Not sure whether to feel sorry for you Or let you keep digging your own grave

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
2/25/22 2:00 p.m.

chandler
chandler UltimaDork
2/25/22 2:38 p.m.
Steve_Jones said:

Is this what is meant by tone?

Nah, this is called "reading a room".

eastsideTim
eastsideTim PowerDork
2/25/22 2:40 p.m.

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
2/25/22 3:27 p.m.

DarkMonohue
DarkMonohue GRM+ Memberand Reader
2/25/22 3:28 p.m.

NickD
NickD MegaDork
2/25/22 4:05 p.m.

bobzilla
bobzilla MegaDork
2/25/22 4:22 p.m.

May be an image of dog and text that says 'When you're lvl. 1 and have to wear any armor you can get fDoggoNews'

Toyman!
Toyman! GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/25/22 4:29 p.m.
Dusterbd13-michael said:

Knocked over my pour over this morning. Ended up with coffee grounds and coffee all over the counter and floor. That E36 M3 went EVERYWHERE. I almost murdered a dog and she didn't have anything to do with it.  The only thing that saved her is she's only about 6 pounds and cute. And she's a dog. 

barefootcyborg5000
barefootcyborg5000 PowerDork
2/25/22 4:50 p.m.

In reply to mtn :

Man I wish I could convince my wife to let me find a new home for ours. I like the dog well enough but with current living arrangements and other obligations I really think now is just the wrong time to have a dog. I just don't feel like we're able to give the attention and other things she needs. 

mtn
mtn MegaDork
2/25/22 4:51 p.m.

Finally got the wife to get on board with the fact that we are not the right family for the dog we are fostering. 

We will eventually get a dog. I want another Great Pyrenees, or else a Golden like I grew up with. 

mtn
mtn MegaDork
2/25/22 4:54 p.m.

For anyone confused here, my post was originally above barefoot's, but I changed my signature for a hot minute and decided it was inappropriate. Deleted the post and readded it below. So things look out of order, because they are! 

barefootcyborg5000 said:

In reply to mtn :

Man I wish I could convince my wife to let me find a new home for ours. I like the dog well enough but with current living arrangements and other obligations I really think now is just the wrong time to have a dog. I just don't feel like we're able to give the attention and other things she needs. 

It is kinda the right time for us to have a dog, but not this dog. This dog needs either 3 walks a day or 1 walk and a run. This dog needs young kids that can play with it (a 2 year old can't, really needs a few middle schoolers). This dog does not do well with other dogs. This is not the dog for us. 

NickD
NickD MegaDork
2/25/22 5:46 p.m.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
2/25/22 5:47 p.m.

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
2/25/22 5:51 p.m.
Toyman! said:
Dusterbd13-michael said:

Knocked over my pour over this morning. Ended up with coffee grounds and coffee all over the counter and floor. That E36 M3 went EVERYWHERE. I almost murdered a dog and she didn't have anything to do with it.  The only thing that saved her is she's only about 6 pounds and cute. And she's a dog. 

This. I spilled mine this morning as well. Blamed the wife and daughter, ranting at it being their fault. And hmthey had been at school for 15 minutes already  

Wally (Forum Supporter)
Wally (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/25/22 5:55 p.m.

p

NickD
NickD MegaDork
2/25/22 5:56 p.m.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
2/25/22 6:33 p.m.
Jay_W said:

Y'all catch the latest rant from the head of Roskosmos??

This made me laugh. Someones kids need some time in the corner. 

volvoclearinghouse
volvoclearinghouse PowerDork
2/25/22 6:44 p.m.
Steve_Jones said:
No Time said:

If I posted this I'd be told no politics. 

Funny, I took this as an indictment of those in the media who, even though they haven't even heard of any of those Ukrainian oblasts last week, are suddenly scholars in Ukrainian history.

Rinse and repeat, for every damn topic. 

volvoclearinghouse
2/25/22 6:59 p.m.
Dusterbd13-michael said:
Toyman! said:
Dusterbd13-michael said:

This. I spilled mine this morning as well. Blamed the wife and daughter, ranting at it being their fault. And hmthey had been at school for 15 minutes already  

Yesterday we were playing Yahtzee on the deck, enjoying a beautiful day, and my daughter knocked over my beer.  I barked at her, louder than I really ought to have, which resulted in her running inside upset, and me apologizing to her. 

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
2/25/22 7:58 p.m.

Toyman!
Toyman! GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/25/22 8:36 p.m.

In reply to volvoclearinghouse :

Spilled coffee is much more important. 

40 Funny Coffee Memes to Fuel Your Workday | InHerSight

11GTCS
11GTCS Dork
2/25/22 8:38 p.m.

volvoclearinghouse
2/25/22 8:40 p.m.

In reply to Toyman! :

Mrs VCH quit coffee cold turkey around Thanksgiving last year, the caffeine was giving her jitters. Every morning I pour my own hot steaming mug, and every morning she gazes longingly at it while her decaf tea is steeping.  Even after 3 months. So yeah, I get it. 

11GTCS
11GTCS Dork
2/25/22 8:42 p.m.

1 ... 868 869 870 871 872 ... 1733

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
B5sSpxRf6GCo4rtLImXnsnUeff91mtFdqdmbK9XVdZfMUTrhnCNUPUtqi4JTMBGd