Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
2/21/23 6:08 p.m.

In reply to preach (dudeist priest) :

No alligators there. 

Fueled by Caffeine
2/21/23 6:16 p.m.

In reply to z31maniac :

Naaa I wrote that all wrong. What I meant is plenty of nice sunny days here to ride bikes on.  

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/21/23 6:51 p.m.
z31maniac said:
Fueled by Caffeine said:

In reply to z31maniac :

I fat bike on sunny days December through March. Sure it's cold. But we live longer up here. 

I suspect that has less to do weather and more to do with things like this:

"The official Oklahoma state meal consists of BBQ pork, sausage with biscuits and gravy, chicken-fried steak, fried okra, squash, black-eyed peas, grits, corn, cornbread, pecan pie, and strawberries. Technically meant to be consumed across the day as breakfast, lunch, and dinner, the Oklahoma State Meal can nevertheless be had in its entirety at restaurants like The Press in Oklahoma City. And while all of these dishes may seem like relics of a bygone era for the South, the meal still reflects much of the cultural proclivities of modern Oklahomans."

OMG I would totally order that

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
2/21/23 8:53 p.m.

Gators can't get you playing hockey if the pond ice is thick enough.

z31maniac
z31maniac MegaDork
2/21/23 10:09 p.m.
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) said:
z31maniac said:
Fueled by Caffeine said:

In reply to z31maniac :

I fat bike on sunny days December through March. Sure it's cold. But we live longer up here. 

"The official Oklahoma state meal consists of BBQ pork, sausage with biscuits and gravy, chicken-fried steak, fried okra, squash, black-eyed peas, grits, corn, cornbread, pecan pie, and strawberries. Technically meant to be consumed across the day as breakfast, lunch, and dinner, the Oklahoma State Meal can nevertheless be had in its entirety at restaurants like The Press in Oklahoma City. And while all of these dishes may seem like relics of a bygone era for the South, the meal still reflects much of the cultural proclivities of modern Oklahomans."

OMG I would totally order that

The restaurant they mention "The Press" also serves a deep fried Ribeye. Sounds weird, insanely good.

Toyman!
Toyman! GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/22/23 9:57 a.m.
z31maniac said:
Fueled by Caffeine said:

In reply to z31maniac :

Relics of a bygone era?

Someone obviously has no clue. I've eaten all of those this year and it's only February. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
2/22/23 10:27 a.m.

It was only a four footer. I've seen bigger racoons. 

z31maniac
z31maniac MegaDork
2/22/23 11:30 a.m.
Toyman! said:
z31maniac said:
Fueled by Caffeine said:

In reply to z31maniac :

Relics of a bygone era?

Someone obviously has no clue. I've eaten all of those this year and it's only February. 

It was some fancy online food magazine. I knew we had a ridiculous state meal, was just looking for the first place I could find it all listed out. 

Fueled by Caffeine
2/22/23 2:55 p.m.
Mndsm said:

I've seen bigger racoons. 

Thats what she said. 

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
df4kjUSAyW1jWNIcNhMjVwlxJ1614Ub5bVxYH3c0q9dti93F9uZwaauJ7HrWCjQf