1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 2016
corytate
corytate SuperDork
1/5/13 5:31 p.m.
Flight Service wrote: Where is said lost MR2?

northern VA. woodbridge, about 20 minutes from Quantico.
Guy that runs twos r us was also interested in it, said I had first dibs but he was in VA for business anyway, was just going to get it because it is $200 for a running car with a rough body and needing a head gasket.
which is the exact reason I wanted it.
I had to go ahead and tell the seller because it may not be too late for the other guy to get it, don't want him left high and dry because I gave him a commitment yesterday to buy.

Flight Service
Flight Service UberDork
1/5/13 9:59 p.m.

Not knowing what Bob Costas means!!!

turboswede
turboswede GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
1/5/13 11:58 p.m.
Flight Service wrote: Not knowing what Bob Costas means!!!

Bob Costas = A womans Putty Tat

Flight Service
Flight Service UberDork
1/6/13 1:15 a.m.
turboswede wrote:

Bob Costas gotcha

turboswede
turboswede GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
1/6/13 1:50 a.m.
Flight Service wrote:
turboswede wrote:
Bob Costas gotcha

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grassroots_Motorsports

has all of the memes youre looking for.

Ranger50
Ranger50 UberDork
1/6/13 3:33 p.m.

ER pregnancy visits never end well.

JohnInKansas
JohnInKansas Dork
1/7/13 6:45 a.m.

In reply to Ranger50:

Sorry to hear that. I hope everyone is okay and the bill was the only part that didn't end well...

Ranger50
Ranger50 UberDork
1/7/13 8:00 a.m.

In reply to JohnInKansas:

Unfortunately, no. The bill is the least of the worries at this moment.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UltimaDork
1/7/13 8:43 a.m.

In reply to Ranger50:

Best of luck, there.

wbjones
wbjones UberDork
1/7/13 9:28 a.m.
Ranger50 wrote: ER pregnancy visits never end well.

hope things come around for you-all

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
1/8/13 10:02 a.m.

berkeley Photobucket. They completely changed the website and it is a complete piece of E36 M3. I mean I pull it up and then the stupid thing tries to load a second page or something and the picture disappears. So I am constantly pressing stop and it won't let me go back to the old layout...

pilotbraden
pilotbraden Dork
1/8/13 10:21 a.m.

In reply to 93EXCivic:

I had the same problem. It can go back to the old version, but I am too stupid to tell you how. Keep searching the site, the way to switch back is there.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
1/8/13 10:22 a.m.
pilotbraden wrote: In reply to 93EXCivic: I had the same problem. It can go back to the old version, but I am too stupid to tell you how. Keep searching the site, the way to switch back is there.

I found it but it won't load once I hit the button to switch back...

Duke
Duke PowerDork
1/8/13 12:05 p.m.
Ranger50 wrote: In reply to JohnInKansas: Unfortunately, no. The bill is the least of the worries at this moment.

Yeah, my thoughts are with you. best of luck and medical science to you all. Please keep us informed as can do so.

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
1/8/13 4:46 p.m.

In reply to Ranger50:

Damn. Sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers headed your way.

oldtin
oldtin UltraDork
1/8/13 5:45 p.m.

Sorry Ranger50, more thoughts and prayers.

On the rant side - cancer patients who ignore their symptoms or decide not to take a doc's advice even after several matching opinions. Curcumin and meditation isn't going to fix a 4 cm tumor and when you get around to realizing it - it will be too late and you will leave your family before your time. Treatment sucks, but dead sucks worse.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
1/8/13 6:08 p.m.

In reply to Ranger50:

Wow, sorry to hear that.

fidelity101
fidelity101 Reader
1/8/13 6:23 p.m.

how the berkeley am i supposed to get a job when the entry level position requires experience in said position?

berkeleystudentloans

Ranger50
Ranger50 UberDork
1/8/13 6:24 p.m.

Thank you all. What is done is done. Time to regroup, formulate the plan, and apply it.

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
1/8/13 6:36 p.m.

In reply to Ranger50:

Check your PMs.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
1/8/13 6:45 p.m.

berkeley you AT&T!!! That's right, I am calling you out by name you piece of E36 M3 company. First off, who ever designed your website and this stupid linked accounts bullE36 M3 should be dragged out into the street and beat with billy clubs.

Second and more importantly, the stupid berkeleying maze that is your telephone support must have been created by the cousin of the, hopefully now bludgeoned, idiot that designed the website. I really enjoyed spending an hour on the phone with a kid that unfortunately had to deal with my very inpatient ass, explaining how the tech that came out today didn't fix my phone line, but shut the service off completely in my house. Including my dsl so I had to waste an hour talking on the phone with someone trained to talk to the complete technological idiot that usually calls to ask questions like "how do I connect to aol".

berkeley you at&t. For a telecommunications giant, you really fail at telecommunications.

BoostedBrandon
BoostedBrandon Dork
1/8/13 7:09 p.m.

There is not a P in Samson. Never has been!!!!

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy UberDork
1/8/13 7:39 p.m.

Barber shop guy I moved around with now bought the place and raised his rates? New chairs were delivered today and the rates went up today?

Me being lazy on Saturday to get my hair cut and I could have saved $2?

bgkast
bgkast GRM+ Memberand Reader
1/8/13 7:58 p.m.

Damn shiny happy mice!! I park my car outside the garage for one night and the little berkleyers remove a basketball size pile of firewall insulation and place it on my battery.

I will have my revenge!

wbjones
wbjones UberDork
1/8/13 8:40 p.m.
BoostedBrandon wrote: There is not a P in Samson. Never has been!!!!

Sampson Co. NC

1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 2016

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
NQ54mCeXcg3iDx3DU7xM19P5JFT0xAZizk8U1XotLYFdwa5AeaZNDFTQQASL7q3X